Pharmacy-new.org specialises in selling drugs and other medicines that improve the health and well being of the entire family. We have over 5500 medicines available and our customers grows rapidly. We are selling medicines all over the world. The Pharmacy-new.org website also offers a wealth of information on health care and medicine. Our mission is to ensure that all people have access to high-quality medical care at all times through innovative technologies at affordable cost.
WHAT DUOPLAVIN AND WHAT IT IS USED?
DUOPLAVIN contains clopidogrel and acetylsalicylic acid, and belongs to a group of medicines called antiplatelet drugs. Platelets are very small structures in the blood that clump together in the formation of blood clots. By preventing this clumping in some blood vessels, platelet aggregation inhibitors reduce the risk of blood clots.
DUOPLAVIN is used to prevent the formation of blood clots in hardened arteries, resulting in atherothrombotic events.
You have been prescribed DUOPLAVIN instead of the two separate drugs kolpidogrel ASA to prevent blood clots because you have experienced severe chest pain known as 'unstable angina' or heart attack. For the treatment of this condition your doctor may have placed a stent in the blocked or narrowed artery to restore effective blood flow.
BEFORE YOU TAKE DUOPLAVIN
Do not take DUOPLAVIN:
- If you are allergic to clopidogrel, aspirin or any of the other ingredients of DUOPLAVIN
- If you are allergic to other products called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents which are commonly used for the treatment of painful and / or inflammatory conditions of the muscles or joints.
- If you have a disease that includes a combination of asthma, nasal congestion and polyps
-If you have a medical condition that is currently causing bleeding such as a stomach ulcer or bleeding in the brain.
- If you suffer from severe liver disease.
- If you suffer from severe kidney disease
- If you are in the last quarter of pregnancy.
Take special care with DUOPLAVIN
- If you have a risk of bleeding such as:
- A medical condition that puts you at risk of internal bleeding
- You have blood disorders that predispose you to internal bleeding
- A recent serious injury
- Recent surgery
- A planned surgery in the next seven days
- If you had a clot in a brain artery occurred within the last seven days
- If you have kidney or liver disease
- If you have a history of asthma or allergic reactions
- If you have gout
Use in children:
DUOPLAVIN is not intended for use in children or adolescents under 18 years of age. There is a possible link between acetylsalicylic acid and Reye's syndrome when products containing ASA are given to children or adolescents with a viral infection. Reye's syndrome is a very rare disease which can be fatal.
ADMISSION OF DUOPLAVIN with food and drink
DUOPLAVIN can be taken with or without food.
Pregnancy and lactation
Do not take DUOPLAVIN during the third trimester of pregnancy.
It is preferable not to take this product during first and second trimester of pregnancy.
You should not breast-feed while taking this medicine. If you are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed, talk to your doctor before you start taking this medicine.
DRIVE AND USE MACHINES
DUOPLAVIN should not affect your ability to drive or operate machinery.
Important information about some of the ingredients of DUOPLAVIN
DUOPLAVIN contains lactose.
DUOPLAVIN also contains hydrogenated castor oil which may cause stomach upset or diarrhea.
HOW TO TAKE DUOPLAVIN
The usual dose is one tablet DUOPLAVIN per day to be taken orally with a glass of water, with or without food. You should take your medicine at the same time each day.
Depending on your disease, your doctor will determine how long you need to take DUOPLAVIN. If you had a heart attack, it should be prescribed for at least four weeks. In any case, you should take it as long as your doctor prescribes it.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
Tell your doctor immediately if you experience:
- Fever, signs of infection or extreme tiredness. They may be due to rare decrease of some blood cells.
- Signs of liver problems such as yellowing of the skin and / or eyes, whether or not associated with bleeding which appear as small red dots and / or confusion
- Swelling in the mouth or skin disorders such as rashes and itching, blisters of the skin.
The most common adverse reaction that has been observed in DUOPLAVIN is bleeding. Bleeding may occur as bleeding in the stomach or bowels, bruising, hematoma, nose bleed, blood in the urine. In a small number of cases have also been reported bleeding in the eye, head, lung or joints.
If you experience prolonged bleeding when taking DUOPLAVIN:
If you cut or injure yourself, it may take longer than usual for bleeding to stop. This is related to the mode of action of the drug to prevent blood clots. For minor cuts and injuries, this is usually irrelevant. If, however, the bleeding bothers you, you should contact a doctor.
Other side effects seen with DUOPLAVIN are:
Common - diarrhea, abdominal pain, indigestion or heartburn.
Uncommon - headaches, stomach ulcers, nausea, vomiting, constipation, excessive gas in the stomach or intestines, rashes, itching, dizziness, numbness and tingling.
Rare - dizziness.
Very rare - jaundice, severe abdominal pain with or without back pain, fever, breathing difficulties sometimes associated with cough, generalized allergic reactions, swelling of the mouth, skin blisters, inflammation of the oral mucosa, reduction in blood pressure, confusion, hallucinations, joint pain, muscle pain, change in taste, inflammation of small vessels.
Side effects with unknown frequency: ulcer perforation, ringing in the ears, hearing loss, sudden life-threatening allergic reactions, kidney disease, low blood sugar, gout and worsening of food allergies.
The active substances are clopidogrel and acetylsalicylic acid. Each tablet contains 75 mg of clopidogrel 75mg and acetylsalicylic acid.
Other ingredients are:
- Tablet core: mannitol, macrogol 6000, microcrystalline cellulose, low substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose, corn starch, hydrogenated castor oil, stearic acid and anhydrous colloidal silica
- Tablet coating: lactose monohydrate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, triacetin, yellow iron oxide
- Polishing agent: carnauba wax.
lowest prices for all medicine×