Pharmacy-new.org specialises in selling drugs and other medicines that improve the health and well being of the entire family. We have over 5500 medicines available and our customers grows rapidly. We are selling medicines all over the world. The Pharmacy-new.org website also offers a wealth of information on health care and medicine. Our mission is to ensure that all people have access to high-quality medical care at all times through innovative technologies at affordable cost.
The drugs are ethinyl estradiol (0.030 mg) and dienogest (2 mg).
Excipients: lactose monohydrate, starch, polyvidone, magnesium stearate, talc, sucrose, gelatin, macrogol, calcium carbonate, wax, glucose syrup, titanium dioxide
1. What is Jeanine?
Type of pill
Jeanine is a combined oral contraceptive ("combined. Pill"). Each tablet contains a small amount of two different female sex hormones. These are dienogest (a progestogen) and ethinylestradiol (estrogen). Because of the small amount of hormones, Jeanine is considered a low-dose oral contraceptive . as all tablets in the package contained in equal amounts the same hormones, it is considered a monophasic combined oral contraceptive.
Why use Jeanine?
Jeanine is used to prevent bremennost.Oralnite contraceptives are a very effective method of birth control. When taken correctly (without missing tablets), the risk of pregnancy is very low.
Packaging and tablets
Jeanine is provided in blister packs containing 21 tabletki.Tabletkite Femoden are packed in blisters made of PVC transparent film and metallic foil aluminiy.Tabletkite are convex, round, 5 mm in diameter.
2. When you should not use Jeanine?
Do not use combined pills if you suffer from conditions listed below. If any of these apply to you, tell your doctor before use of Jeanine. Your doctor may advise you to use another type of pill or another different method of birth control (not hormonal).
• If you have or have ever had a blood circulation disorders, usually associated with thrombosis (blood clot) in the blood vessels of the legs (deep venous thrombosis), lungs (pulmonary embolism), the heart (heart attack), or other parts of the body (See 'The pill and thrombosis ").
• If you have or have ever had a stroke (caused by a blood clot or ruptured blood vessel in the brain).
• If you have or have ever had signs of heart attack (such as angina or chest pain) or stroke (such as transient ischemic attack or small reversible stroke).
• If you have suffered from migraine accompanied by visual symptoms, speech disorders or weakness or paralysis of the parts of your body.
• If you suffer from diabetes mellitus with blood vessel damage
• If you have or have had pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas) accompanied by high levels of blood lipids
• If you have jaundice (yellowing of the skin) or severe liver disease.
• If you have or have had cancer, which can grow under the influence of sex hormones (eg. Breasts or genitals).
• If you have or have had a benign or malignant liver tumor
• If you experience vaginal bleeding of unknown origin.
• If you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant
• If you are hypersensitive (allergic) to ethinyl estradiol and dienogest or any of the other ingredients of Jeanine.
If any of these conditions appear for the first time while using the Pill, stop immediately accepted and consult your doctor. Meanwhile, use a non-hormonal contraceptive methods. See also "General remarks" in the following sections.
3. What you should know before you start ulotreba Janine?
• General comments
In this leaflet, several situations are described where you should stop taking the pill or reliability of the pill decreases. In such cases, you should not have sex or you should take extra non-hormonal contraceptive measures, eg. use a condom or other barrier method. Do not use the method of temperature measurement or rhythm method. They are unreliable because the Pill affects the usual changes in temperature and cervical mucus during the menstrual tsikal._Zhanin, like all contraceptive Pills, does not protect ot HIV infection (AIDS) or any other infection transmitted sexually.
• Before you start using Jeanine
If you meet any of the conditions listed below and use the combined pill may need to be kept under close observation. Your doctor will explain everything. So before you start taking Jeanine tell them if:
• suffer from diabetes;
• you are overweight;
• you have high blood pressure;
• have a defect in the heart valve or heart rhythm problems;
• suffer from inflammation of the veins (superficial phlebitis);
• you have varicose veins;
• anyone in your immediate family has had thrombosis, a heart attack or stroke;
• you suffer from migraine;
• suffer from epilepsy;
• You or someone in your immediate family have or have had high levels of cholesterol or triglycerides (fatty substances) in the blood
• someone in your family is suffering from breast cancer;
• have liver disease or gallbladder disease;
• suffer from Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis (chronic inflammatory bowel disease);
• suffer from systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE disease affecting the skin all over the body); • you have haemolytic - uraemic syndrome (HUS: bleeding disorder resulting in acute renal failure);
• suffer from sickle cell anemia;
• have or have had chloasma (yellowish-brown pigmentation patches on the skin, especially the face), so, avoid too much exposure to the sun or ultraviolet lachi.Ako any of the above conditions appear for the first time, recur or worsens during the use of the Pill, you should contact your doctor.
Pill and thrombosis
Thrombosis is the formation of a blood clot which may block a blood sad.Ponyakoga obtained thrombosis in the deep veins of the legs (deep venous thrombosis). If the blood clot breaks away from the veins where it is formed, it may reach and block the arteries and cause so-called "pulmonary embolism". Deep venous thrombosis is rare. The risk of venous thromboembolism is higher in the first year of use of Hapcheto.Venozen thromboembolism can develop whether or not you use pills. Can occur during pregnancy. The risk is higher in users of Pills compared with non-users but not as high as during bremennost.Mnogo rarely can get clots in the blood vessels of the heart (causing a heart attack) or the brain (causing a stroke). In very rare cases, blood clots can occur in the vessels of the liver, intestines, kidneys and eyes.
Very occasionally thrombosis may cause permanent disability or even be fatal. The risk of heart attack or stroke increases with age and with the use of cigarettes. When you use pills, you should stop smoking, especially if you are over 35 years vazrast.Ako during use of the pills, your blood pressure rises, you may need to stop taking them.
The risk of deep venous thrombosis is temporarily increased after operaitsya or immobilization (if eg. Your foot is cast or splint). In women who use contraceptives the risk is higher. Tell your doctor you are using Jeanine advance of any expected hospitalization or surgery. Your doctor may advise you to stop taking the pills several weeks before surgery or during immobilization. It will also tell you when you can start taking after restore.
If you notice possible signs of thrombosis, stop taking the pill and immediately consult your doctor (See "When should you contact your doctor?")
Pill and cancer
Breast cancer has been diagnosed slightly more often in women who use the Pill than in women of the same age who do not use tablets. This slight increase in the number of cases of breast cancer diagnoses gradually disappears during the 10 years after stopping use of the tablets. It is not known whether the differences are due to the pill. Perhaps due to the fact that women are examined more often, so that breast cancer can be detected earlier. Rare cases of benign liver tumors and even more rarely - malignant liver tumors in women taking the pill. These tumors may lead to internal bleeding. Immediately contact your doctor if you experience severe abdominal bolka.Nay important risk factor for developing cancer of the cervix is recurring infection choveveshki papillomavirus. In some studies reported an increased risk of cervical cancer in long-term use of pills, but they are still controversy about the extent to which this finding may be due to other factors, eg. cervical screening and sexual behavior including use of barrier contraception.
Pill and pregnancy
Jeanine should not be used in known or suspected pregnancy. If you suspect that you are pregnant while taking Jeanine, you should consult with your doctor as soon as possible.
Pill and breast-feeding
Jeanine use is not recommended during lactation. If you wish to continue taking the pill while breastfeeding, consult a doctor.
Pill and driving
No effects on the ability to drive. The pill and other drugs produktiNyakoi drugs reduce the effectiveness of the Pill. These include anti-epileptic drugs (eg. Primidone, phenytoin, barbiturates, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, topiramate, felbamate), antituberculosis drugs (napr.rifampitsin, rifabutin) and HIV infections (ritonavir), antibiotics (napr.penitsilin, tetracyclines, griseofulvin) applicable to certain infectious diseases; plant products hypericin (mainly used for the treatment of depressive moods). The pill can affect the mechanism of action and other lekarstva.Vinagi tell your doctor who prescribes oral contraceptive what other medicines and herbal products you are currently using. Also tell any other doctor or dentist who prescribes another medicine that you are using Jeanine. They will tell you whether you need to take additional contraceptive precautions and if so, for how long should you apply them.
4. When should you contact your doctor?
When using the Pill, your doctor will tell you when to visit again pregled.Svarzhete immediately your doctor if:
• you notice any changes in your health, especially those listed in this leaflet (see also 'When should not I use Jeanine "and" Before the use of Jeanine, "do not forget about family predisposition to illness);
• feel a lump in your breast;
• you use other medicines (See "The Pill and other medicinal products);
• Need to immobilization or surgery (consult your doctor at least four weeks in advance);
• You have abnormally heavy vaginal bleeding;
• skip the tablets in the first week and you had intercourse in the previous 7 days;
• you have severe diarrhea;
• two consecutive months you miss your period or suspect that you are pregnant (do not start the next pack before you tell your doctor).
Stop taking tablets and see your doctor immediately if you notice signs of thrombosis, myocardial infarction or stroke.
• an unusual cough;
• severe pain in the chest which may reach the left arm;
• shortness of breath;
• unusually severe or prolonged headache or migraine attack;
• partial or complete loss of vision or double vision;
• unclear pronunciation of words or inability to speak;
• sudden changes in auditory, olfactory and gustatory senses;
• dizziness or fainting;
• weakness or numbness in any part of the body;
• severe pain in the abdomen;
• severe pain or swelling in the legs.
States and conditions mentioned above are described and explained in more detail in other sections of this listovka._
5. How to use Jeanine
• When and how to take the tablets?
Jeanine pack contains 21 tablets, the packaging over each tablet is marked the day of the week when you will accept. Take your tablet each day at about the same time with a little water. Follow the direction of the arrows while using to end the 21 tabletki.Sledvashtite 7 days will not take tablets. By this time you should get a withdrawal bleed. It usually begins 2-3 days after the last dose of the tablet Jeanine. Start a new pack on the 8th day even if bleeding continues. This means that you will always start new packs on the same days of the week and you will have bleeding almost at the same time each month.
• Starting your first pack Jeanine
When the last month is not used hormonal kontratseptiv.Zapochnete intake on the first day of menstrual bleeding. Take a tablet marked with that day of the week. Eg. if your period starts on Friday, take a tablet marked Friday. Then follow the days in order. Jeanine starts working immediately, there is no need to use another contraceptive method. You can start taking 2-5 days of your cycle and in this case you must use another method of contraception (barrier) in the first 7 days of tablet-taking.
When replacing other pregnancy-preventing compound tablets.
You can start taking Jeanine day after you finish the previous package (without a break). If your present pack contains inactive tablets you can start Jeanine day after using the last active tablet (if you are not sure which it is, ask your doctor or pharmacist). You can start Jeanine and later, but not later than the day after the period in which you do not accept previous tablets (or the day after the last active tablet from your present Pill). If you follow these instructions, there is no need to use additional contraceptive metod.Kogato have taken tablets containing progestogen-only (minipill). You can stop taking in the day of your choice and start taking Jeanine the next day at the same time. However, use another method konratseptiven (barrier) in the first 7 days of taking Jeanine when you snoshenie.Kogato replace injectable, implant or a progestogen releasing intrauterine device (IUD) .Zapochnete use of Jeanine in the day that was supposed to be your next injection or the day on which remove the implant or IUD. However, use another contraceptive method (barrier) in the early days of tablet-taking.
Once you have given birth
If you have just given birth to your doctor may tell you to wait until after your first normal period before you start taking Jeanine. Sometimes this can be done in advance. Your doctor will give you savet.Ako breastfeeding and want to use Jeanine, you should discuss with your lekar.Sled miscarriage or abortion Your doctor will advise you.
If you take more tablets Jeanine (overdose)
No severe damage after an overdose. If you take several tablets at once can be nausea, vomiting, vaginal bleeding. If you find that your child is taking Janine mistake, tell your doctor and ask him.
When you want to stop taking Jeanine
May discontinue Jeanine at any time. If you wish to become pregnant, it is advisable to wait for the appearance of the normal menstrual cycle before trying to conceive. This will help you estimate termina.V cases, you do not want pregnancy, consult your doctor about other methods of contraception.
WHAT TO DO IF ... ... forget about the tablet
• If it has been less than 12 hours of the usual time of the tablet contraceptive protection remains reliable. Take the tablet as soon as you remember, and take the next tablet at the usual time.
• If more than 12 hours, the reliability of the tablet decreases. The more consecutive tablets you have missed, the greater is the risk of reduced contraceptive effect. Particularly high risk of becoming pregnant if you miss tablets from the beginning or end of the package. Therefore, we must follow the rules given below (see also the diagram).
Forgotten more than one tablet pack
Ask your doctor.
1 tablet missed in the first week
Take the missed tablet as soon as you remember (even if this means taking two tablets at once) and take the next tablets at the usual time. Use other contraceptive methods (barrier method) for the next 7 days.
If you have had intercourse in the week before the day you missed tablet, there is a possibility of becoming pregnant. Tell your doctor immediately.
1 tablet missed in the second week
Take the missed tablet as soon as you remember (even if this means taking two tablets at once) and take the next tablets at the usual time. Effectiveness of Jeanine is not reduced. It is not necessary to use other contraceptive methods.
lowest prices for all medicine×