Voltaren Dolo 12.5 mg 10 tablets
Voltaren Dolo contains diclofenac, which belongs to a group of medicines called "nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs" (NSAIDs). Voltaren Dolo has analgesic, anti-inflammatory (reduce swelling) and antipyretic action.
Voltaren Dolo provides fast relief of headache, toothache, menstrual, rheumatic, muscle and back pain. Relieves the symptoms of colds, sore throat pain. To lower the temperature.
2. Before you use Voltaren Dolo?
Do not take Voltaren Dolo if:
- You are allergic to diclofenac or any of the excipients in Voltaren Dolo (listed at the end of the package, see. Pt. 6).
- Have you ever had an allergic reaction to diclofenac, ibuprofen, or acetylsalicylic acid (used to prevent kravosysirvaneto) used for the treatment of pain, inflammation or fever. Reactions may include: asthma, wheezing, skin rash, swelling of the face or fever
- Do you have a stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer.
- Spotted blood in the stool or black stools (signs of gastrointestinal bleeding)
- Suffer from severe kidney or liver disease
- Do you have acute heart failure
- In the last three months of pregnancy are.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if any of these apply to you.
Do not take Voltaren Dolo.
Take special care and talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Voltaren Dolo if:
- Have you any stomach or intestinal diseases such as gastric ulcer, bleeding or black stools. If you have stomach pain or heartburn after you have taken painkillers or anti-inflammatory medication.
- Suffer from asthma, you have problems with your kidneys or liver.
- Do you have or have had heart problems or high blood pressure. If your feet swell.
- You are taking other pain relievers or anti-inflammatory drugs
- There is a danger dehydrated (due to illness, diarrhea before or after major surgery).
- Problems with bleeding or other problems with your blood, including hepatic porphyria.
If any of these apply to you, do not take the tablets before checking with your doctor or pharmacist.
Voltaren Dolo may mask symptoms of infection (eg. Headache, fever) and make it more difficult to detect. If you do not feel well and you need to visit the doctor, make sure you tell him that you are taking Voltaren Dolo.
As with other painkillers, elderly people may be more sensitive to the effects of Voltaren Below than the other. Carefully follow the instructions and take the lowest possible dose causing relief. It is especially important adults in time to report adverse effects to their doctor or pharmacist.
Voltaren Dolo not give to children under 14 years.
If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant, tell your doctor and do not take Voltaren Dolo. It is especially important not to drink Voltaren Dolo in the last 3 months of pregnancy because it may harm the fetus or cause problems at birth.
As with other anti-inflammatory use of diclofenac - the active ingredient in Voltaren Dolo, can hamper your pregnancy. This is reversible upon discontinuation of the drug. However should inform your doctor if you are planning to become pregnant or have problems getting pregnant.
Do not use Voltaren Dolo, if breast-feeding because it may harm your child. Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
Are you taking any of these medications?
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines without prescription. It is particularly important to tell your doctor or pharmacist if you use any of these medicines:
- Lithium or drugs in the class of antidepressants called SSRIs (medications to treat depression)
- Digoxin (medicine to treat heart disease)
- ACE inhibitors or beta-blockers (a class of drugs used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure)
- Methotrexate (a medicament for the treatment of certain types of cancer or arthritis)
- Drugs employed in diabetes, except insulin
- Diuretics (medicines drainage - increase the amount of urine)
- Medicines used to prevent blood clotting Nha ("drugs blood thinners" or anticoagulants)
- Other anti-inflammatory or pain relievers such as aspirin or ibuprofen
Corticosteroids (medicines to relieve inflammation affecting other parts of the body)
- Ciclosporin (a medicine used by patients who have undergone organ transplants
- Some drugs used against infections (quinolone antibacterials)
Driving and using machines
Voltaren Dolo usually does not affect the ability to drive and use machines. However, as with other painkillers, in rare cases, patients may experience visual disturbances, dizziness and drowsiness. If you experience such effects, you should not drive or operate machinery. Tell your doctor as soon as possible.
Important information about some of the ingredients in the tablets. Voltaren Dolo tablets contain lactose. If you are informed by a doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
3. How to use Voltaren Dolo?
Adults and children over 14 years
When symptoms are present, take an initial dose of 2 tablets. If necessary, continue with 1 or 2 tablets every 4-6 hours not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
Swallow the tablets whole with water, preferably between or before haranene. Do not exceed the indicated dose!
Do not take Voltaren Dolo more than 5 days, if you have pain or 3 days - at If symptoms persist or worsen, notify your doctor to make sure that they are not the result of serious illness. It is important to use the lowest dose that affects your pain, and you do not use Voltaren Dolo longer than necessary.
If you forget to take Voltaren Dolo
If you miss a dose, you can take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, take prescribed tablet as usual. Do not double the next dose to make up for a missed dose.
If you take more tablets than you should
If you take more tablets Voltaren Dolo, tell your doctor or pharmacist or seek emergency. You may need to remain under medical supervision.
4. What side effects may have Voltaren Dolo?
Like all medicines Voltaren Dolo can cause side effects in some people
Some rare or very rare side effects can be serious. Stop using Voltaren Dolo and tell your doctor immediately if there is any of these:
• Severe abdominal pain, blood in the stool or black stools, vomiting blood
• Allergic reactions, including swelling of the face, mouth, tongue or throat, often accompanied by skin rash. seizure
• Wheezing, chest tightness
• Chest pain, fatigue, hypertension
• sudden and severe headache, stiff neck, difficulty speaking, convulsions
• Skin rash with blisters, peeling skin, purple spots on the skin, blistering of the mouth and eyes
• Swelling of the hands and feet (edema)
• Changes in the type or amount of urine
• Yellowing of the skin or eyes
• Unusual bleeding or trauma, fever or persistent sore throat
Other effects that may occur are usually weak. Some of them are found in high doses diclofenac - the active substance of Voltatren Dolo, and long-term use
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any of these effects.
Common side effects (affects 1 to 10 people in 100):
• Pain in the abdomen or stomach, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, flatulence
• Headache, dizziness
Rare side effects (affects 1 to 10 people in 1000):
Very rare side effects (affects less than 1 person in 10,000):
• Constipation, inflammation in the mouth, taste disturbance
• Tingling or numbness in hands or feet, trembling
• blurred vision, tinnitus, palpitations
• Changes in mood, difficulty sleeping, feelings of confusion
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if any of these effects gets serious, or you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet.
5. How should I store Voltaren Dolo?
Keep out of reach of children!
Do not store above 25 ° C.
Shelf life: 36 months
Do not use after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
6. Further information
Each tablet Voltaren Dolo contains 12.5 mg diclofenac potassium as an active substance.
The tablets contain the following inactive ingredients: silica, lactose, corn starch, sodium starch glycolate, polyvidone, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, metilhidroksyupzopil cellulose, titanium dioxide, macrogol, polysorbate and maltodextrin.
Voltaren Dolo are small, easy to swallow tablets white pack of 10.