VITAMIN B6 table. 25 mg. 20 tablets
VITAMIN B6 table. 25 mg. 20 tablets
What is vitamin B6 AND WHAT IT IS USED
Vitamin B6 tablets contain active pyridoxine hydrochloride, which belongs to the group of vitamins and is normally found in vegetables, legumes and grains , meat, eggs.
In the body, pyridoxine is a component of enzymes involved in protein metabolism and other species in the synthesis of biologically active substances. Pyridoxine is required for normal development and functioning of the nervous system and liver, the formation of red blood cells and cells of the immune system. It is necessary for maintenance of muscle tone in the gastrointestinal tract , for the normal functioning of the skin and eyes.
Used : for the treatment and prevention of vitamin B6 deficiency states which may lead to sideroblastic anemia , neurological disorders , seborrheic dermatitis , chapped lips , for the treatment of products which deplete the metabolism of vitamin B6 as cycloserine (antibiotic) , isoniazid ( protivotuberku vesicular drug) , penicillamine ( medicine to suppress the immune system) in treatment of alcoholism , burns , metabolic disorders , hyperthyroidism ( overactive thyroid gland) in intestinal diseases with diarrhetic symptoms malabsorption syndrome (impaired digestion ) in hemodialysis patients after gastrectomy (removal of stomach) .
2 . BEFORE YOU TAKE VITAMIN B6
Do not take vitamin B6 Sopharma
• if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance pyridoxine or any of the other ingredients of the product.
Take special care with Vitamin B6
• Before treatment with vitamin B6 need to know that the efficacy has not been established under the following conditions: acne and other dermatoses , alcohol intoxication, asthma , hemorrhoids, psychiatric disorders , migraine headaches , kidney stones, radiation sickness , to stimulate lactation ( production of breast milk ) and appetite.
• Application of pyridoxine in high doses for a long time may cause peripheral neuropathies .
• pyridoxine may cause false positive results in response to the determination of urobilinogen .
Taking other medicines
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Tell your doctor if you are taking levodopa ( a drug to treat Parkinson's disease ) , cycloserine (an antibiotic) , isoniazid ( antituberculosis drugs used ) , penicillamine ( medicine to suppress the immune system).
Pregnancy and lactation
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine .
Pregnancy : Vitamin B6 can be administered in therapeutic doses during pregnancy. Its use at high doses can lead to the infant pyridoxine dependent .
Breast-feeding is not recommended Vitamin B6
Sopharma during lactation . In need of treatment to the mother , breastfeeding should be discontinued.
Driving and using machines
Vitamin B6 Sopharma not adversely affect attention and speed of reaction .
Important information about some of the ingredients of Vitamin B6 Sopharma
• This product contains excipients Lactose monohydrate. If your doctor told you that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
• The composition of the product is included wheat starch. Not pose a risk for people with celiac disease. Patients with wheat allergy ( different from celiac disease ) should not take this medicine.
In the composition of the film coating contains a colorant E110 which may cause allergic reactions.
3 . HOW TO TAKE VITAMIN B6
Always take Vitamin V Sopharma exactly as your doctor tells you . If you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
The dose and duration of treatment is determined by the doctor depending on the severity of the disease and vitamin deficiency . The tablets are taken orally .
The usual dose is:
• Adults: Take 2-4 tablets daily.
• Children: 1-2 tablets daily.
If you take more than the amount of Vitamin B6
In very high doses can cause tremors, slowness of movement , impaired coordination , seizures.
If you forget to take Vitamin B6 Sopharma
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible . If almost time for your next dose , take it as usual. Do not take a double dose to make up for the forgotten . Continue to take your medicine as prescribed.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
4 . POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Like all medicines, vitamin B6 can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them . The product is well tolerated.
Rarely can be observed :
Neurological disorders: neuropathy ( numbness ) , convulsions, dizziness. These reactions occur rarely with prolonged treatment with high doses of the product .
Hypersensitivity : Rash .
Side effects disappear upon discontinuation of therapy . If any of the side effects gets serious , or you notice other effects not listed in this leaflet , please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
5 . HOW TO STORE VITAMIN B6
• In the original container in a dry and dark place at a temperature below 25 ° C.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not use vitamin B6 after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
• The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
• Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste.
Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required . These measures will help to protect the environment.
6 . ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
What does Vitamin B6
• The active substance is pyridoxine hydrochloride 25 mg per tablet .
• The other ingredients are: corn starch , lactose monohydrate, cellulose microcrystalline , magnesium stearate , povidone , talc , opadry yellow ( E110) .
Looks like Vitamin B6 and contents of the pack
Round, biconvex , film-coated tablets with a diameter of 6 mm and yellow .
20 tablets in blister PVC / aluminum foil blister pack in one carton with leaflet.