Thrombus ASS table. 100 mg. 30 tablets
Thrombus ASS table. 100 mg. 30 tablets
WHAT thrombus ASS AND WHAT IT IS USED
Each gastro-resistant film-coated tablet contains the active substance acetylsalicylic acid 100 mg. Acetylsalicylic acid has antithrombotic properties, and thereby reduces the presence of blood clots. The application of the gastroresistant film tablets reduce gastrointestinal side effects caused by acetylsalicylic acid . Thrombo ASS is used for:
- To reduce the risk of myocardial infarction in patients with angina pectoris ;
- For preventing post-myocardial infarction ;
- The prevention of thrombosis after surgery of blood vessels , e.g., coronary bypass surgery ;
- For secondary prevention of previous ischemic attacks and apoplexy ;
- Acute myocardial infarction;
- For intermittent therapy for migraine.
2 . BEFORE YOU TAKE thrombus ASS
Do not take thrombus ASS at :
- Hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid , salicylates or to any component of the product;
- Gastro- intestinal ulcers
- Predisposition to bleeding , decreased number of blood platelets ( thrombocytopenia), bleeding disorders ( hemophilia )
- Severe impairment of renal function and an increased amount of oxalates in the urine ( oxaluria )
Take special care with thrombus ASS
Before elective surgery should be given antithrombotic effect of thrombus ASS .
Additional use of salicylates or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory / anti-rheumatic agents should be determined by your doctor .
High doses of aspirin for many years , may lead to kidney damage . Therefore, renal function should be checked regularly.
In children and adolescents in individual cases have been reported dangerous complications ( Reye's syndrome ) .
In case of prolonged vomiting , dehydration , impaired consciousness , convulsions inform your doctor immediately . Caution is in a known hypersensitivity to other analgesics for the treatment of rheumatic diseases , bronchial asthma , hemolytic anemia , gastrointestinal disorders (e.g., gastritis ) , liver and / or renal dysfunction. Your doctor should be informed if available.
Taking other medicines
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Co-administration of clot ASS with other medicinal products may lead to strengthening or weakening of their effects.
Thrombo ASS increased:
- The effect of drugs that slow blood clotting (eg coumarin derivatives , heparin, dipyridamole and sulfinpyrazone ) ;
- The effect of drugs that reduce blood sugar levels ( sulfonylureas) ;
- Desirable and undesirable effects of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and antirheumatic drugs ;
- Desirable and undesirable effects of methotrexate
- The risk of bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract after coadministration of glucocorticoids or alcohol;
Also, the concentration of digoxin, barbiturates , and lithium in the blood can be increased .
Thrombo ASS weakened :
- The effect of dehydrating agents ( spironolactone and furosemide ) ;
- The effect of the drugs which enhance the excretion of uric acid excretion ( probenecid , sulfinpyrazone ) ;
- The effect of drugs that lower high blood pressure.
Concomitant use of ibuprofen may reduce the antiplatelet effect of thrombus ASS 100 mg
Under prolonged use of antacids , H2 blockers, and anti-cholinergic agents may be necessary to increase the dose of acetylsalicylic acid .
Concurrent administration of tetracyclines may lead to the formation of complexes nonabsorbable . Therefore, it should be an interval of at least 1-3 hours between the various drugs.
Pregnancy and lactation
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine .
Thrombo ASS should not apply in the last three months of pregnancy because it may cause prolongation of bleeding time in mother and child during childbirth . In the first six months of pregnancy and during lactation thrombus ASS should be used only when absolutely necessary .
Effects on ability to drive and use machines
No evidence of adverse effect on alertness and ability to drive and use machines.
3 . HOW TO TAKE thrombus ASS
Dose and duration of treatment is determined by your doctor . It is important to take your medicine as your doctor prescribes. You should not change the dose or discontinue treatment without first consulting your doctor even if you feel well . Try to take the medicine at the same time each day.
The film-coated tablets are taken without chewing or split , with some liquid after meals. Splitting these tablets will destroy and enteric coating. Therefore thrombus ASS 100 mg film-coated tablets should not be divided .
To reduce the risk of myocardial infarction in patients with angina pectoris :
Prevention of recurrence after myocardial infarction: Secondary prevention after transient ischemic attacks ( TIA ) and apoplexy :
For these indications recommended by 30 mg to 300 mg acetylsalicylic acid daily
Prevention of thrombosis following vascular surgery , eg . coronary bypass surgery :
For these indications recommended by 50 mg to 300 mg acetylsalicylic acid daily
Acute myocardial infarction : From 100 mg to 300 mg aspirin daily
Periodic therapy in migraine : from 100 mg to 300 mg of acetylsalicylic acid daily
If you take more than the amount of thrombus ASS
In overdose contact area doctor or nearest hospital .
Symptoms of overdose associated with irritation of the gastrointestinal tract such as nausea, vomiting , stomach pain, as well as dizziness , headache , confusion , ringing in the ears. If you notice even one of these symptoms , contact your doctor .
4 . POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Like all medicines thrombus ASS can have side effects . They do not necessarily occur in all patients.
Overall thrombus ASS is well tolerated but may sometimes experience the following side effects:
Rarely observed following reactions :
- Hypersensitivity reactions ( bronchospasm, skin reactions) ;
- Stomach upset (nausea, vomiting);
- Gastro -intestinal tract, which in rare cases can lead to anemia;
- Prolongation of bleeding time ;
- Provoking an asthma attack ;
- Thrombocytopenia ;
- Continued administration of higher doses may be associated with hepatic and renal impairment ;
- Higher doses can lead to dizziness , tinnitus or ulceration of the gastrointestinal tract with bleeding ( vomiting resembling coffee grounds or with a light red tinge , dark excrement ) .
If side effects occur , including those not mentioned in this leaflet , tell your doctor.
5 . HOW TO STORE thrombus ASS
Store in original container and protected from moisture / light place, at temperatures below 25 ° C.
Keep out of reach of children!
The shelf life of the product is three (3 ) years from date of manufacture.
The product should not be used after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste.
Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required . These measures will help to protect the environment.
6 . ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Contents thrombus ASS
Active substance: acetylsalicylic acid 100 mg per tablet .
Tablet core: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose , silica , colloidal anhydrous , of starch.
Film-coating: talc , glycerol triacetate, methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate, purified water.
Formulation and packaging
Gastroresistant tablets of 100 mg of 30 in a pack.
15 tablets in a blister of solid PVC and aluminum foil, 2 blisters in a cardboard box along with information about the patient.