TETRAXIM used as a suspension for injection in pre-filled syringe / 0.5 ml / in box 1 piece.
TETRAXIM is taken to prevent your child from diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis and polio / polio / primary immunization in children from 2 months of age and revaccination / booster dose / during the second year of life for children 5 -11 or 11-13 years of age, according to national recommendations.
DO NOT APPLY IF TETRAXIM:
- The child has suffered brain damage / encephalopathy in the first seven days / result of a previous dose of whole cell or acellular pertussis vaccine.
- The child suffers from a progressive encephalopathy with or without convulsions / neurological zabolyavanie /
- The child has shown a strong reaction within 48 hours after a previous vaccination against pertussis
- Temperature 40 ° C or higher, continuous excessive crying, seizures, with or without fever syndrome, hypotension
- The child has shown an allergic reaction after a previous vaccination against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis and polio
- The child is allergic to any of the active ingredients or other substances in the product, or to neomycin, streptomycin, or polymyxin B.
HOW TO USE?
General scheme includes recommended primary vaccination consists of three injections with one-month or two-month intervals between them, starting from the age of two months, followed by reimunizitsiya one dose during the second year of life and subsequent booster of 5-11 or 11-13 age, according to official national recommendations.
Before injection syringe should be shaken until a uniform cloudy whitish suspension.
Be administered intramuscularly.
The recommended location for the vaccine injection is the front of the hip / in the middle third / in infants and young children and in the deltoid region in children of 5-11 and 11-13 years old.