Solian. 400 mg. 30 tablets
Excipients for one tablet: sodium starch glycolate, lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate.
Solian. 400 mg. 30 tablets
1 tablet contains active substance : Amisulpride
Excipients for one tablet : sodium starch glycolate , lactose , microcrystalline cellulose , hypromellose, magnesium stearate.
Sheath : 752 sepifilm , hypromellose , microcrystalline cellulose , polyoxyl - 40 stearate , titanium dioxide E 171 .
What medicine is Solian and in what cases is it used?
This product is available in packs of 30 tablets per pack.
This medicine is used to treat some mental disorders and behavior . Antipsychotic.
Before use of Solian :
This medicine should not be used in the following cases:
- If you suffer from feiohromotsitom
- In children under age 15
- With known allergy to amisulpride or any of the excipients
- When taking medicines containing levodopa
- In the presence of a prolactin -producing tumors and breast cancer
- In severe renal disease
- A combination of the following medications :
- Class Ia antiarrhythmic drugs such as quinidine, disopyramide
- Class III antiarrhythmic drugs such as amiodarone , sotalol
- Other medicines such as bepridil , cisapride, sultopride , thioridazine , methadone , IV eritromotsin , IV vinkamid , halofantrine , pentamidine, sparfloxacin .
When in doubt you should consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Special attention should be paid to the use of Solian :
Occurrence of muscle rigidity and impaired consciousness accompanied by causeless fever during treatment requires immediate discontinuation and advice.
Since this product contains lactose , not to be used by people with galactosemia , glucose or galactose malabsorption or lactase deficiency .
Precautions for use :
Your doctor can make you an electrocardiogram prior to beginning treatment. This medicinal product should be administered with caution in the following cases :
- In elderly patients
- Renal failure, if you suffer from kidney failure, your doctor will reduce the dosage
- Epilepsy or Parkinson's disease
- In patients at risk for stroke
- In patients with diabetes mellitus or at risk for diabetes should be monitored glucose levels .
Pregnancy and lactation :
Do not use during pregnancy . If you become pregnant during treatment , consult your doctor as only he can assess the need for further use. Do not use during lactation .
It is always advisable to consult a doctor before using any product during pregnancy and lactation .
Effects on ability to drive and use machines :
Medicinal product produces drowsiness and may adversely affect driving or operating machinery.
Excipients with proven :
Interactions with other food and drink
Like all antipsychotics in the class, an alcohol or alcohol - containing medicinal products should not be used during the treatment with amisulpride .
In all cases , strictly follow your doctor's recommendations .
Not withdrew voluntarily .
In case of overdose should immediately call a doctor.
If you miss one or more doses:
Take your next dose at the usual time . Do not double the dose. If you have missed several doses , consult your doctor.
Undesirable effects :
- Insomnia , anxiety , agitation
- Daytime sleepiness
- Disorders of the digestive system
- Tremors, muscle stiffness, reduced physical activity , increased salivation , abnormal movements
- Impotence, frigidity
- Cessation of menstruation , secretion of milk outside the normal period of breastfeeding in women, breast swelling in men hiperprolaktineniya
- Weight gain
Very rarely observed :
- Torticollis , oculogyric crises
- Decrease in blood pressure , slow heart rate, severe syncope, heart-rhythm disorders
- Allergic reactions
- Increase in liver enzymes , especially transaminases
- Intense contraction of the jaws , involuntary movements , especially the tongue , and / or muscles of the face .
- Abnormal rise in temperature associated with neurological disorders , and general