PENTASA. 1 g
PENTASA. 1 g
Pentasa suppository suppress chronic inflammation and bleeding in ulcerative proctitis.
Important information that you should read before using Pentasa suppositories:
Do not use Pentasa suppositories, if:
- Have severe liver disease or kidney
- Have a stomach ulcer or duodenum
- Have a bleeding tendency of the skin or mucous membranes
- You are allergic to mesalazine, salicylates, to one or
- More of the other ingredients in suppositories Pentasa
Tell your doctor if:
- You are allergic to sulfasalazine
- Your liver is not functioning normally
- Kidneys are not functioning normally
- Are taking medication for arthritis or pain NSAIDs.
- Are taking medication for autoimmune diseases
- Have impaired lung function
- Suddenly develop seizures, stomach pain, fever, prominent headache and rash. In such cases, you should immediately stop the use of Pentasa
It is important that your doctor has monotorira while using Pentasa suppositories
Important information about finger protector contained in the packaging of Pentasa suppositories
Fingers protectors in the package of Pentasa suppositories contain natural rubber / latex and can cause serious allergic reactions.
Pregnancy and lactation
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine.
Experience with Pentasa is limited. Do not use Pentasa, if you are breastfeeding.
Driving and using machines:
Pentasa does not affect safety at work and the ability to drive.
Using other medicines:
There is an increased risk of blood disorders if used at the same time with Pentasa drugs for autoimmune diseases / azathioprine /.
How to use Pentasa suppositories?
1 suppository / 1 g / day 1-2 times.
Pentasa should be administered to children only in special cases. Pentasa should not be given to children under 2 years of age.
1. Advisable to go to the bathroom immediately prior to use suppositories.
2. Insert a stall on the finger.
3. Insert suppository as possible into the rectum.
4. Placement may be easier if first moistened with water or a suppository moisturizer.
5. Suppository If discarded in the first 10 minutes you can put other.
6. Discard the used fuse finger.
Use more Pentasa suppositories than you should:
Experience with overdose is limited. Contact your doctor, pharmacist or the emergency room if you use more Pentasa suppositories than specified in the information or than your doctor has prescribed, and you do not feel well.
If you forget to take Pentasa suppositories:
Do not use a double dose if you forget to take a dose of Pentasa suppositories. Continue with normal dosage.
Serious side effects:
Inflammation of the pericardium, chest pain, increased body temperature, breathing shortened.
Inflammation of the pancreas: marked pain in the stomach, fever.
- Serious effects kravka: bleeding, bruising impact, minor skin bleeding, fatigue, fever, persistent laryngitis or other forms of inflammation.
- Effects on the liver: jaundice, fatigue, elevated liver tests.
- Renal effects: fever, swelling of the legs, arms and face, back pain.
- Dark urine, kidney failure.
- Serious hypersensitivity reactions with difficulty breathing and swelling of the tongue, lips and face.
- Increased intracranial pressure: prominent headache, nausea, vomiting, slow pulse.
- Increased body temperature, fatigue, pain and swelling of the joints, muscle pain and a rash due to connective tissue disease.
- Aggravation of intestinal disease.
Frivolous side effects:
Diarrhea, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, bloating, hives, rash, headache, fever.
Increased sensitivity of skin to sunlight
Hypersensitivity reactions, fever, abnormal sensitivity of hands and feet, transient hair loss, pain in joints and muscles.
Ingredients of Pentasa suppositories in 1 g:
The active substance is mesalazine
The other ingredients are povidone, Macrogol 6000, magnesium stearate and talc