PANRAZOL 40 mg. 28 tablets
Panrazol belongs to medicines called proton pump inhibitors. Reduces the formation of hydrochloric acid in the stomach, inhibiting the release of certain enzymes in the cells of the gastric mucosa. Favorably affect burning, pain and other symptoms accompanying many diseases of the esophagus and stomach.
- To remove a specific microorganism - Helicobacter pyliri, which is believed to be the cause of ulcer in the stomach and duodenum in humans in combination with appropriate antibiotics;
- Benign gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcers;
- Diseases of the esophagus as a result of regurgitation of gastric contents in it
- Diseases related to hypersecretion of hydrochloric acid in the stomach - Zolliger-Ellison syndrome
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TREATMENT WITH PANRAZOL
Panrazol not apply in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or excipients of the product. Panrazol and other PPIs should not be administered with atazanavir
In the application of this product please note the following:
In patients with severe hepatic impairment during treatment should be monitored regularly liver enzymes, especially at the long course of treatment. When elevated levels of enzymes acceptance of the product should be discontinued.
Panrazol as antisecretory all the medicines can reduce usloyavaneto of vitamin B12 due to reduced or absent levels of chloride ions in the gastric secretions. This should be considered during long-term treatment of patients with reduced body stores or risk factors for reduced absorption of vitamin B12
Before beginning treatment with Panrazol should exclude the presence of malignant disease of the esophagus or stomach, as treatment with the product may oblektsi symptoms of malignant disease and delay its diagnosis.
Pregnancy and lactation:
Before taking any medicines, consult your doctor.
Clinical experience with Panrazol in pregnant women is limited. In experimental animals, a slight toxicity in the fetus at doses higher than 5 mg / kg.
No information about the product secretion in human milk.
In pregnancy and lactation Panrazol should only be used when the benefit to the mother is greater than potentsiaalniya risk to the fetus or breastfeeding.
Driving and using machines:
There are no known effects on the ability to drive and use machines.
HOW TO USE PANRAZOL?
Always take Panrazol according to the instructions of the physician
- Patients with gastric and duodenal ulcers and the presence of H.pylori infection must be treated with a suitable combination of antibiotics with an appropriate dosing regimen. Panrazol 40 mg should be administered twice daily.
- Treatment of duodenal and benign gastric ulcers in patients without the presence of H.pylori infection - the usual dose is 40 mg daily as monotherapy. In individual cases the dose may be increased to 2 x 40 mg
- Treatment of conditions associated with hypersecretion of hydrochloric acid syndrome Zolliger-Ellison - for continuous treatment, the recommended dose is 80 mg per day.
In conducting continuous treatment product can be applied longer than one year after careful consideration of the benefit / risk ratio.
Patients with hepatic and renal impairment in elderly patients:
In patients with severe hepatic impairment, the daily dose should not exceed 20 mg Panrazol. At elevations of liver enzymes, the intake of 40 mg Panrazol should be discontinued.
In patients with renal impairment and elderly age dose adjustment is not required.
Tablets should not be chewed or crushed, but should be swallowed whole with liquid before a meal.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
General disorders and disabilities:
Common - epigastric pain, diarrhea, constipation, bloating
Very rare - swelling of the wrists and ankles
Liver and bile ducts:
Very rare - Severe impairment of liver squat, leading to jaundice and liver failure or without
Very rare - Anaphylactic reactions, incl. anaphylactic shock
Clinical laboratory tests and other studies:
Very rare - Increased levels of liver enzymes, increased triglycerides, increased body temperature, resolved after treatment
Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders:
Very rare - muscle pain subsided after treatment
Common - Headache
Rare - dizziness, visual disturbances
Very rare - Depression subsided after treatment
Very rare - Interstitial nephritis
Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders:
Rare - Allergic reactions such as itching and skin rashes
Very rare - Hives, swelling of the skin and mucous membranes.
Active substance: Panrazol
Each 40 mg gastro-resistant tablet contains 45.16 mg sodium Panrazol sesquihydrate equivalent to 40 mg Panrazol.
Excipients: Tablet core: mannitol, sodium carbonate, sodium starch glycolate, methacrylic acid, calcium stearate;
tablet coating: hypromellose, titanium dioxide, talc, macrogol 400, sodium lauryl sulfate, a copolymer of methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate, 30% dispersion, propylene glycol, iron oxide,