NIFLUGEL 2.5% 60 g
Niflumic acid 2.5 g / 100g
Ethanol, 96% v / v, diisopropanolamine, carbomer, purified water to 100 g
Gel tube '60
TYPE OF MEDICINE
NSAID (M: musculoskeletal system)
CASES IN WHICH THIS MEDICINE SHOULD BE USED
This drug has been shown in the elderly (over 15 years) for the symptomatic relief of pain and inflammation associated with infections of the joints and minor injuries such as sprains and injuries.
CASES IN WHICH THIS MEDICINE SHOULD NOT BE USED
This medicine should not be used in the following cases:
- The sixth month of pregnancy
- Hypersensitivity to the drug or to other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or aspirin,
- Hypersensitivity to any of the excipients,
- Damaged skin, regardless of the type of breach in the skin: weeping dermatitis, eczema, infected lesions, burns or wounds.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR.
Do not use on mucous membranes or eyes.
If after administration appear rash, therapy should be discontinued immediately.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
- This medicine, in the form of a gel, is restricted for use only by adults and children over 15 years of age.
- For physiotherapists and masseurs are recommended to wear gloves when using the gel intensively.
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER DRUGS AND OTHER FORMS OF INTERACTION
TO AVOID POTENTIAL drug interaction, you should always tell your doctor if you take other medicines.
Your doctor, if necessary, can prescribe this medicine during the first five months of your pregnancy.
This medicine should not be used by the 6th month of pregnancy unless medically indicated, as it can have serious effects on your baby and in particular on his blood circulation and kidneys, even if applied only once, and even if pregnancy at the end of its normal period.
However, in very special cases, your gynecologist can prescribe this medicine. If this happens, a medical prescription must be strictly observed.
As a precaution, it is better to avoid its use during lactation.
HOW TO USE THIS DRUG
Three times per day.
AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Make sure that the gel is absorbed by rubbing it gently and slowly in painful or inflamed areas.
After work, hands should be carefully washed.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
Without medical treatment is limited to 5 days.
ACTIONS TO BE TAKEN IN OVERDOSE
Tell your doctor in case of overdose.
As with all active members PRODUCTS This medicine may in some individuals lead to heavier or lighter SIDE EFFECTS:
- In rare cases, allergic skin rekatsii; respiratory reactions such as asthma attacks or general reactions such as anaphylaxis.
If this happens, stop treatment immediately and inform your doctor.
- You may experience the following reactions:
• local skin effects such as redness, itching, burning or dryness of the skin,
• other general effects of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents, depending on the amount of the applied gel, surface treated, the nature of the skin, the duration of treatment and the use or non-use of an occlusive dressing.
Inform your doctor if you experience any of the above reactions.
Tell your doctor if you notice any unexpected or alarming effects not listed in this leaflet.
DO NOT USE AFTER EXPIRY DATE,
On the packaging. Do not store above 30 ° C.
KEEP OUT OF reach of children.