NEUROLAKS. 25 mg. 50 tablets
NEUROLAKS. 25 mg. 50 tablets
Active ingredient per tablet : Hidroksizinov hydrochloride 25 mg .
Excipients: lactose monohydrate, corn starch , povidone ; silica colloidal anhydrous ; talc , magnesium stearate, a basic butylated methacrylate copolymer , titanium dioxide , macrogol 6000 , glycerol .
1. WHAT NEUROLAKS AND WHAT IT IS USED
Neurolaks is a medicine that removes the fear, tension and anxiety . Has calming (sedative ) , Allergy ( antihistamine ) and antiemetic ( antiemetic ) action. Removes and significantly relieves persistent itching in some diseases .
Neurolaks has the following applications:
For removal and reduction of anxiety and tension in adults for the relief and removal of persistent pruritus in some allergic diseases (chronic urticaria, allergic skin diseases) , as well as to remove stress before surgical procedures .
2 . WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU START NEUROLAKS
This product does not apply to :
• hypersensitivity (allergy ) to the active substance cetirizine or any of the excipients contained in the product ;
• porphyria ;
• Pregnancy lactation .
When taking this medicine, you should consider:
• This product should be used with caution in patients with glaucoma , difficulty in urinating with different backgrounds , reduced motor activity of the stomach and intestines, myasthenia gravis , epilepsy, some heart diseases , kidney and liver.
• The product is used with caution in patients at increased risk of seizures. It should be borne in mind that children and the elderly due to increased sensitivity to the effects of the product, there is an increased excitability of CNS and prone to seizures.
• The product should not be taken with alcohol and drugs in the group MAO - inhibitors. This product can affect the results of some diagnostic tests ( methacholine bronchial challenge and skin tests to prove allergy) ; therefore it is recommended to stop the treatment with the product for at least 5 days before the start of the study.
• The composition of the excipients included wheat starch , which can be dangerous for people with celiac disease .
• The medicinal product contains lactose, which makes it unsuitable for patients with lactase deficiency, galactosemia or glucose / galactose malabsorption .
Application of Neurolaks and intake of food and drink
During the treatment the product must be of alcohol, as it enhances its activity and may lead to the occurrence of side effects .
Before intake of any medicines consult your doctor or pharmacist. The product is not used during pregnancy. The drug crosses the placenta. In infants whose mothers used the product during pregnancy were observed in movement disorders , convulsions, drop in blood pressure and other adverse events.
Before intake of any medicines consult your doctor or pharmacist. The product is not used during breastfeeding. If necessary, use in nursing mothers is recommended to discontinue breastfeeding during the treatment with the product.
Driving and using machines
Does not apply to drivers , people working with machines and in patients whose activities require caution rapid mental and motor reactions.
Important information about some of the ingredients of Neurolaks
The composition of the excipients included wheat starch , which can be dangerous for people with celiac disease .
This medicinal product contains lactose, which makes it unsuitable for patients with lactase deficiency, galactosemia or glucose / galactose malabsorption .
Taking other medicines :
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines , even if they have not been prescribed by your doctor.
This material enhances the action of certain drugs such as depressing the central nervous system , the products of the group of MAO inhibitors , tricyclic antidepressants , and atropine .
Alcohol increases the effects of hydroxyzine .
Neurolaks inhibits the action of betahistine - containing products are those from the group of anticholinesterase agents of adrenaline and apomorphine .
Cimetidine reduced plasma concentrations of the active ingredient and increases the plasma concentration of its metabolittsetirizin .
3 . HOW TO USE NEUROLAKS
Always Neurolaks as instructed by your doctor.
• Treatment of anxiety: a recommended daily dose of 50 mg ( 2 tablets) taken in two doses - 1 tablet morning and evening.
• Maximum daily dose : 300 mg ( 12 tablets).
• To relieve and eliminate itching : The recommended initial daily dose of 25 mg (1 tablet) once in the hours before sleep. The dose may be increased - one tablet 3-4 times a day .
• Before surgical procedures : 2-8 tablets daily, administered in single or divided doses , at the discretion of the physician.
• To relieve itching and remove : recommended daily dose of 1-2 mg / kg given as separate doses.
• Prior to surgical procedures : a single dose of 1 mg / kg prior to surgery and a single dose of 1 mg / kg in the evening before the operation .
Formulation is not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
• For elderly patients , treatment is initiated with a low dose and the increase of the dosage is gradually up to the onset of the effect desired.
• In patients with liver or kidney disease , dose reduction at the discretion of the physician.
If you have the impression that the effect of Neurolaks is strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you used a larger dose Neurolaks
When taking a higher dose than prescribed immediately contact a doctor !
Symptoms of overdose are mostly the side of the gastro - intestinal tract and nervous system - nausea , vomiting , abnormal movements , tremors , agitation, increase in body temperature ( common in children ) , seizures in adults more frequently observed depression , drowsiness, loss of consciousness.
In these cases, taking the product immediately terminated. Treatment is carried out by appropriate means symptomatic .
When symptoms of overdose , immediately contact a doctor!
If you forget to use Neurolaks
If you miss a dose, take it at the next regular intake without increasing the dose.
4 . POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Like all medicines , Neurolaks can cause side effects .
The following are possible side effects:
• Nervous system and analysts : seizures , dizziness, dyskinesia , headache, insomnia, somnolence, tremor , agitation , confusion , hallucinations, blurred vision, visual disturbances .
• the part of the gastrointestinal tract : dry mouth, constipation , loss of appetite , nausea , vomiting , loose stools, epigastric pain , heartburn and discomfort, changes in liver laboratory values.
• On behalf of the urinary system : difficulty urinating , urinary retention ,
• Allergic reactions: rash , itching, increased sweating , hives , allergic shock.
• Other: bronchospasm and shortness of breath , fatigue , malaise, fever , drop in blood pressure .
If you notice any side effects , including those not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
5 . STORAGE CONDITIONS
• At temperatures below 25 ° C.
• Keep out of reach of children!
• Shelf life : three (3 ) years from date of manufacture.
• Do not use after the expiry date stated on the package !