MYCOSYST 150 mg. 2 capsules
The active ingredient of the drug is 150 mg fluconazole in each capsule.
Excipients: colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, talc, povidone, corn starch, anhydrous lactose, titanium dioxide, gelatin, indigo carmine, Mikosist capsules are an antifungal agent which inhibits the replication of the fungus or destroying them. It is used to treat fungal diseases of internal organs, skin, nails and mucous membranes.
2. What you need to know before you take 150 mg capsules MYCOSYST
A known hypersensitivity to the drug fluconazole, or any of the other ingredients of the drug
You should not take MYCOSYST capsules:
- If you are hypersensitive (allergic) to the active substance fluconazole or any of the other ingredients of infusion;
- If you are taking medicines containing cisapride, astemizole or terfenadine;
- If breast-feeding as the active substance passes into breast milk;
- If you have prolonged QT interval (a type of abnormal heart rhythm, which establishes ECG);
- If you are taking other drugs prolonging the QT-interval, consult your doctor before starting treatment with Mikosist capsules;
- If you have low levels of potassium and magnesium in the blood;
- If you have a very slow heart rate, serious heart rhythm disorders or heart failure.
You should take Mikosist capsules with caution
- If you have severe liver disease or kidney problems, or are receiving dialysis.
- If you have AIDS, you may get Mikosist, but you should know that people who have AIDS are more likely to develop severe skin reactions to MYCOSYST
- If you have some problems in your liver previous use of MYCOSYST
- The use of Mikosist capsules are not recommended for children because it can be dosed accurately.
During pregnancy MYCOSYST capsules can be administered under explicit instructions of your doctor because there are no adequate or well-controlled studies in pregnant women.
Fluconazole enters breast milk, and therefore women who are breastfeeding should not take MYCOSYST capsules.
Driving and using machines:
Experience shows that it is unlikely MYCOSYST capsules influence on the ability to drive or operate machinery.
Using other medicines:
Other drugs (eg. Medicines to prevent blood clots, drugs to stimulate gastric function, diuretics, oral contraceptives, drugs to reduce blood sugar levels, some allergy or antiasthmatic agents, certain antibiotics or antivirals, or drugs without a prescription ) can influence the use of Mikosist capsules or can interact. For this reason, you should take these drugs only with the knowledge or following the instructions of your doctor.
3. How is the MYCOSYST capsules 150 mg?
The doctor determines the dose MYCOSYST capsules and duration of treatment.
The capsules should be taken with a little water, not chewed. You can take it at any time of day, but the recommended dose to be taken at the same time (morning or evening) .Hraneniyata no effect on the absorption (absorption) of the drug. The duration of treatment and the intake vary according to the kind and type of the disease, which is why you should carefully follow the instructions of your lekar.Vazhno to observe other hygiene recommendations given by your doctor (eg. Disinfection of scissors for cutting nails of underwear, socks and shoes) .If you take too many capsules in error, you should contact your doctor immediately as it may be necessary to conduct gastric lavage or taking other medical measure.
What should you do if you miss taking a capsule MYCOSYST ?
Take it within 12 hours, but never take two doses at the usual vreme.Ako you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
4. Possible side effects
Like all medicines,MYCOSYST capsules can have side effects.
During administration of the drug can occur following side effects:
Most commonly nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and flatulence, abnormal vkusa.Osven this skin rash, headache, dizziness and pripadatsi.Mnogo rarely harmful effects on the hematopoietic system, kidney and liver drob.Vazpalenie and liver damage, sometimes jaundice (yellow skin). In some patients, particularly those with serious diseases such as AIDS or cancer, there may be changes in laboratory tests checking the liver, kidney and the number of blood kletki.Namalen number of white blood cells (which leads to increased risk of infection) or platelets (which leads to easy bruising and bleeding for a longer period than usual) in kravta.Ryadko increase of cholesterol and other fats in the blood, reduction of potassium levels in the blood and kosopad.Ako notice any of the side effects or other unexpected signs and symptoms that are not listed in this leaflet, please tell your lekar.Kakto all medicines, the use of MYCOSYST capsules can also be hypersensitivity reactions occur. Therefore, if you experience any of the following symptoms such as skin rash, hives, swelling of the extremities, lips or eyelids, feeling sick, must immediately consult your doctor.