MELOX. 15 mg. 20 tablets
MELOX. 15 mg. 20 tablets
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The name of your medicine is Melox (Meloks) and meloxicam tablets contain as active substance. Meyuh tablets are available in two strengths: tablets containing 7.5mg meloxicam tablets containing 15mg meloxicam.
Both concentrations contain excipients such as sodium citrate, lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, crospovidone, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
Melox tablets are round and with a light yellow color. The concentration of the tablets that have been written and the blister and outer packaging of the product. Concentration 7.5mg tablets are available in packs of 30 count tablets. Concentration 15mg tablets are available in packs of 20 pieces tablets.
Meloxicam belongs to a group of medicines called NSAIDs. These products are used to treat inflammation and pain in joints and muscles in adults and children over 12 years.
Tablets Melox are short-term treatment of worsening osteoarthritis (arthrosis, degenerative joint disease) and long-term treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis (ie. Bechterew's disease). Your doctor will tell you what you will be treated.
2. BEFORE TREATMENT MELOX
Do not take Meyuh if you have ever had a rash, red, itchy skin, swollen face or difficulty breathing (allergic reaction) after taking other NSAIDs or any of the excipients of this tablet (they are listed above). Not Meyuh take if you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant due to reversible inhibition of fertility characteristic of all NSAIDs.
Before starting treatment with Meyuh tell your doctor if any of the following apply to you:
• You are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
• Breast milk
• You are allergic to aspirin
• You are asmatik that difficult breathing when taking NSAIDs
• You have or have ever had a stomach or duodenal ulcer
• You have or have ever had esophagitis (inflammation of the esophagus) or gastritis (inflammation of the stomach)
• You have a bleeding disorder or have ever experienced gastrointestinal or cerebral hemorrhage
• You have a serious liver or kidney disease or heart failure
• You are under the age of 12 years
It is important to tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following:
• Other painkillers or anti-inflammatory, including aspirin
• Drugs that reduce blood clotting, such as heparin or warfarin
• Drugs to treat hypertension
• Drugs to treat diabetes (antidiabetics)
It is best to tell your doctor about all medicines you take. Remember those you buy without retsepta.Ako woman with an intrauterine contraceptive device (IUD), tell your doctor.
3. HOW TO TAKE MELOX
The dose and duration of treatment depends on the type and severity of your illness. Dose schedule below oreientirovachna. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or farmatsevt.Obichaynata recommended dose is one tablet Meyuh of 7.5mg or 15mg once daily. Do not take more than 15mg meloxicam daily. It is recommended to take the tablets with food. Swallow the tablet whole with water.
Exacerbated osteoatrit: 7.5mg / day, if necessary, the dose may be increased to \ 5mgJ day.
Rheumatoid arthritis: 15mg / day. Depending on the response, the dose may be reduced to 7.5mg / day.
In patients with an increased risk of side effects, the treatment was initiated at 7.5mg / day.
In dialysis patients with severe renal impairment, the dose should not exceed 7.5mg / day.
Adolescents: The maximum daily dose is recommended 0.25 mg / kg mp
During treatment, your ability to drive or operate machinery may be affected if you have some side effects such as dizziness or headaches.
If you forget to take a dose, take it when you remember. Then proceed as before. If it is almost time for your next dose, take it and forget omitted. Do not take two doses at the same time.
If you accidentally take too many tablets, contact your doctor or pharmacist. If this is not possible, go immediately to the nearest hospital.
Always take the box of the medicine with you in the hospital to know what you have taken.
4. Treatments AFTER MELOX
Like all medicines, some people sometimes have adverse reactions MELOX. These are called side effects.
If you experience any of the below symptoms, stop taking the medicine and call your doctor immediately:
• Difficulty breathing or swelling around the lips, eyes and face
If you experience any of the below symptoms, call your doctor:
• Peptic ulcer, gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation (will experience severe stomach pain and discoloration of feces). Rarely been reported gastritis and kolit.Izbroenite above side effects are rare.
The most common side effects you may have during treatment with MELOX are:
• Indigestion, nausea or vomiting, abdominal pain, constipation, flatulence, diarrhea, inflammation or ulcers in the mouth or esophagus
• Fluid retention (usually causes swelling of the ankles or legs)
• Hot flushes and palpitations, increased blood pressure
• Headache, dizziness, tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
• Drowsiness, confusion, changes in mood
• Change in the number of blood cells - anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia
• Itching, rashes
Meloxicam can make you more sensitive to sunlight. Avoid sun exposure during treatment, as you can experience severe burns. In very rare cases, the development of bullous reactions, erythema multiforme syndrome, Stevens-Johnson, toxic epidermal necrolysis (severe reactions with blistering that can spread throughout the body).
During your treatment with meloxicam, your doctor may request some blood tests to check whether you are impaired. It is important to follow her instructions. You may need to reduce your dose.
Do not be alarmed by this list of side effects, you can not have any of them. If they continue a long time or are severe, or they worry you, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
If you have any other side effects that you think are related to Melox, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
5. HOW TO STORE YOUR MEDICINE
Melox Store in a dry place, protected from light, below 25 ° C.
Keep it where children can not see or reach it.
Store in the original package.
Do not use the tablets after the expiry date. It is a package. There's also every blister tablets.