MEDOCLAV. 625 mg. 16 tablets
The combination of the two substances is known as co-amoxiclav (co-amoksiklav).
MEDOCLAV. 625 mg. 16 tablets
What you need to know about your product ?
The name of your medicine is Medoclav 625 .
Available in the form of tablets in concentration : • 500/125 mg - containing 500 mg amoxicillin and 125 mg clavulanic acid.
Both drugs are antibiotics.
Medicinal product contains : amoxicillin ( amoxicillin ) , in the form of amoxycillin trihydrate and clavulanic acid ( clavulanic acid ) , in the form of potassium clavulanate.
The combination of the two substances is known as co-amoxiclav ( co- amoksiklav ) .
The combination of the two substances is known as co-amoxiclav ( co- amoksiklav ) . Tablets contain inactive ingredients: magnesium stearate , microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide ( colloidal anhydrous ) , sodium starch glycolate, talc , diethyl phthalate , methylcellulose, titanium dioxide and dimethicone . Medoklav is suitable for use by diabetics , as it contains sucrose.
Medoklav antibiotic for the treatment of infections caused by microorganisms (bacteria ) . It acts bactericidal microorganisms causing infection (ie killing them ) . Belongs to the group of penicillins.
Medoclav can be used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections:
• the upper respiratory tract (including ENT infections ) recurrent tonsillitis ( recurrent tonsillitis ) , otitis media ( middle ear inflammation ) , sinusitis ( inflammation of the sinuses ) ;
• infections, lower respiratory tract infections - pneumonia and bronchopneumonia , and exacerbation of chronic bronchitis ;
• infections of skin and soft tissue - Dental ( tooth ) abscess , animal bites , cellulitis ;
• uro- genital infections - cystitis (inflammation of the bladder ) , urethritis (inflammation of the urethra ) , pyelonephritis (kidney inflammation) , infection of the female reproductive system , postpartum sepsis , septic abortion;
• infections of bones and joints, osteomyelitis , etc. . ;
• other infections - intra-abdominal sepsis ( spread of the infection as a result of intra-abdominal infection in the blood ) . If you are not sure , ask your doctor.
Before starting treatment with Medoclav !
You must tell your doctor if:
• Acceptance of antibiotic you had a skin rash or swelling of the face ;
• you are allergic to penicillins or cephalosporins ;
• have a disease called infectious mononucleosis (viral illness with fever, swollen and painful lymph nodes, and in some cases sore throat and enlarged liver ) ;
• suffer from chronic lymphoid leukemia ( chronic blood disease) ;
• you have kidney or liver problems ;
• you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or breast-feeding ;
• Use birth control pills . It is necessary to use other methods of contraception , eg . condoms.
Tell your doctor if you take:
• medicines that affect blood clotting ( warfarin) ;
• birth control pills ;
• tetracycline antibiotics
It is better to tell your doctor about all medicines you are taking , including those you buy without a prescription.
What to do in case of pregnancy and lactation ?
Tell the doctor if you are pregnant or suspect that you are pregnant . If you are pregnant, you should not take this medicine unless your doctor has advised you not drugo.Mozhe not breastfeed during treatment with Medoklav , after consideration by the physician of the benefit / risk.
Does Medoklav on ability to drive or operate machinery ?
There were no effects of Medoclav on ability to drive and use mashini.Lechenie with Medoclav!
The doctor prescribed dose you should take . Always follow his instructions . They should be written on the packaging. Are always read. If you are unsure , ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Medoklav tablets is only suitable for adults and children over 12 years.
In mild to moderate infections - one tablet Medoclav 375mg three times daily for 8 hours.
In severe infections:
are useful in tablets 625 mg, or film-coated tablet 625 mg Medoclav of the same manufacturer , which are applied three times daily for 8 chasa.Za dental infections , the recommended dose is one tablet Medoclav 375mg three times per day, for 8 hours .
No alteration of dosage provided that no renal or hepatic impairment. The doctor will determine the right dose.
There are not enough clinical data to determine the dosing schedule . Therefore Medoclav should be used with caution in these patients and the doctor will monitor your liver function periodically .
Renal impairment :
In renal impairment doctor can determine a lower dose than usual , according to the degree of renal impairment.
Method of administration :
The tablets should be swallowed whole with water. Medoklav can be taken immediately before a meal . By application of a dose before a meal can be minimized possibility of gastrointestinal irritation . The doses were administered eight hours interval.Vazhno is to continue taking as a complete course of treatment even if you feel better. Otherwise, infection can occur otnovo.Ako miss a dose take it when you remember and then continue on the same schedule . Take two doses for 1 hour. Try interval between them to be at least 4 chasa.Ne Keep using doses higher than recommended . If you take more , contact your doctor or go to the nearest hospital . Always carry a package to show the doctor .
In some people appear adverse drug reactions of Medoklav .
If during treatment the following reactions occur , stop taking and contact your doctor immediately :
• rash or itching;
• swelling of the face and / or breathing problems ( wheezing, shortness of breath ) ;
• severe diarrhea with bleeding (rare) ;
• dark urine (rare) ;
• light stools ( rare) ;
• yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes.
Some of these reactions can reappear several weeks after treatment .
After treatment with Medoclav !
• mild diarrhea or diarrhea , can be prevented as the drug is taken , shortly before meals ;
• a fungal infection in the mouth, vagina or skin folds . Your doctor will prescribe a medicine in this case.
Rare reactions :
• darkening of teeth , their color usually returns after washing at the end of treatment ; • kidney inflammation .
Very rare reactions :
• hideraktivnost , dizziness , headache and convulsions; these symptoms subside ;
• crystalluria or formation of crystals in the urine, which can be characterized by a dark-colored urine or difficulty in urination . In that case , should not take more fluids ( non-caffeinated , non-alcoholic) to prevent crystalluria .
If you have blood tests or liver announce that you are currently taking Medoklav as it can sometimes change the results of the study.
Do not be alarmed by this list of possible reactions. When you can not have any one .
If you experience other side effects that you think are caused by Medoklav tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Keep your tablets at room temperature (25 ° C) , protected from light and moisture , in the reach of children .
If you need to stop treatment with Medoklav or if you remained packaging , return it to your pharmacist .
Do not use after expiry date . It is printed on the blister and on the carton , which contains the tablets.
In this leaflet is not specified full information Medoklav If you want to know more or to get more information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
REMEMBER : Your doctor has prescribed this medication for you or your child . Never give it to others.
Do not use after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
The information in this leaflet applies only MEDOCLAV.