Lorano 10 mg. 14 tablets
LORANO belongs to the group of antihistamines (allergy-products) and is used to treat symptoms in some allergic diseases associated with increased release of histamine.
Laura apply to the symptoms of allergic rhinitis (eg. Hay fever) and chronic idiopathic urticaria (hives of unknown origin).
2. BEFORE YOU TAKE LORANO
Do not take Laura
• If you are hypersensitive (allergic) to loratadine or any of the ingredients.
Take special care with LORANO
• If you suffer from severe liver disease;
• If you are scheduled to be made skin test.
The use of LORANO should be discontinued at least 48 hours before skin tests since antihistamines, as is LORANO may influence or mask the otherwise positive reactions of the skin test.
Taking other medicines
Tell your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, even those without a prescription.
The effects of alcohol are not intensified when taking Laura.
No interactions were observed in clinical trials.
Pregnancy and lactation
There were no toxic effects of loratadine in animal studies. Has not been established and safe use of loratadine during pregnancy. It is therefore not recommended for use Laura during pregnancy.
Not recommended for use LORANO during lactation, as loratadine passes into breast milk.
Driving and using machines
In rare cases can occur drowsiness, which can impair the ability to drive and use machines. It is therefore advisable to wait and evaluate their individual response to Laura before you drive or operate machinery.
Important information about some of the ingredients of Laura
This medicinal product contains lactose. If you know that you have an intolerance to some sugars, please consult your doctor.
Tip for diabetics:
Each tablet contains less than 0.01 carbohydrate units.
3. HOW TO TAKE LORANO
Always take Laura according to the instructions in the package. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Method of administration
Through the mouth.
Unless otherwise prescribed, the usual dose is:
• Adults and adolescents over 12 years: 1 tablet of Laura once a day (corresponding
10 mg loratadine).
• Patients with severe liver disease is recommended starting dose of 10 mg (1 tablet) every other day for adults and children over 12 years.
No need dose adjustment in elderly patients or patients with renal insufficiency.
The tablet can be taken without regard to meals. Please take the tablet with a sufficient quantity of liquid (eg. A glass of water).
If you think the effect of Laurent is too strong or too weak, please talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you take more than the amount Laurent
Overdose are described drowsiness, fast heart beat (tachycardia) and headache.
If you take too many tablets Laura, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
In case of overdose immediately take supportive measures according to symptoms and continue as necessary. Can be applied charcoal dissolved in water or to consider gastric lavage. Loratadine is not removed by hemodialysis. It is unknown to what extent can be eliminated by peritoneal dialysis. After treatment in the emergency room, the patient should stay a while under medical supervision.
If you forget to take Laura
Do not double the dose if you miss a dose. Take your next dose as soon as you Prompts and continue treatment as prescribed.
4. POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Like all medicines, LORANO can cause side effects.
The below mentioned side effects were reported as at high doses and prolonged treatment.
The evaluation of adverse reactions is based on data on the frequency:
Very common: more than 1 in 10 patients treated
Common: less than 1 in 10 but more than 1 out of 100 patients treated
Uncommon: less than 1 in 100 but more than 1 in 1000 patients treated
Rare: less than 1 in 1,000, but more than 1 in 10 000 patients treated
Very rare: less than 1 in 10 000 incl. occasionally
• Very rare: hypersensitivity reactions (anaphylaxis).
• Very rare: dizziness.
• Very rare: fast heart beat (tachycardia), palpitations.
• Very rare: nausea, dry mouth, inflammation of the stomach lining (gastritis).
Liver and biliary tract
• Very rare: impaired hepatic function.
Skin and subcutaneous tissue
• Very rare: skin rash, hair loss (alopecia).
• Common: fatigue.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet.
5. HOW TO STORE LORANO
• Do not use Laura after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
• Store at temperatures below 25 ° C.
• Keep out of reach of children.
6. FURTHER INFORMATION
• The active substance is loratadine. Each tablet contains 10 mg loratadine.
• The other ingredients are lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, corn starch, colloidal silicon dioxide.
LORANO looks like and contents of the pack
Tablets - white, oval, scored and marked "LT10".