Lodoz. 2.5 mg. 6.25 mg. 30 tablets
Lodoz. 2.5 mg. / 6.25 mg. 30 tablets
What LODOZ 2.5 mg/6.25mg tablets and what it is used?
This product is in the form of tablets. The tablets are packaged in blister packs in boxes of 30 , 50 and 100 tablets. A combination of (a selective p1 ) a beta-blocker and a thiazide diuretic. This medicine is used for mild to moderate hypertension (high blood pressure)
2 . Before using LODOZ 2.5 mg/6.25mg tablets
Do not use LODOZ 2.5 mg/6.25mg film-coated tablets in the following cases :
- Not controlled with medication heart failure
- Some heart rhythm disorders , and in particular , significant bradycardia (heart rate below 50 beats / min) , conduction abnormalities or disease known as sick sinus syndrome
- Severe bronchial asthma or severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Angina of Prinzmetal ( a form angina)
- Untreated pheochromocytomas ( tumor of the adrenal medulla , which releases substances that cause severe hypertension )
- Serious forms of peripheral arterial disease ( especially Raynaud )
- Hypotension (low blood pressure)
- Known hypersensitivity ( allergy) to Bisoprolol, hydrochlorothiazide or any of the excipients
- Severe hepatic or renal impairment
- Combination with floctafenine or sultopride
As a rule , it is not advisable to use this product in combination with lithium or other medicinal products that you have read the leaflets that increase the risk of heart rhythm disturbances ( see " Taking other medicines ") or during pregnancy.
LODOZ 2.5 mg/6.25mg tablets should be taken with special attention in the following cases :
- Never stops suddenly treatment, particularly in a number of heart diseases ( coronary artery disease )
Tell your doctor before starting treatment in the following cases :
- If you suffer from heart disease
- If you have arterial disease (especially Raynaud's syndrome )
- If you have suffered in the past from chronic lung disease
- If you have diabetes, thyroid disease , gout, psoriasis , or renal failure
- If you take desensitisation therapy
- If you have an operation , tell the anesthetist that you are taking this medicine
This medicinal product should be administered with caution in patients over 65 years.
Pregnancy and lactation
The use of this medicine during pregnancy is not preporachitelna.Ne must karmite.Pitayte your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine.
Driving and using machines
In terms of the risk of hypotension and dizziness, LODOZ therapy may impair the ability to drive and use machines.
Athletes should be aware that this product contains an active substance that can give positive reactions in tests for drugs.
Important information about some ingredients in LODOZ 2.5 mg/6.25mg tablets : Not applicable
Using other medicines
This medicine should never be combined with floctafenine or sultoprid.Molya tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines , even those not prescribed , especially lithium, amiodarone , or certain medicinal products you read the leaflets that increase the risk of heart rhythm disorders .
3 . How to take LODOZ 2.5 mg/6.25mg tablets
Dose may be adjusted according to individual patient needs. The usual dose is one tablet per day. Always take LODOZ 2.5 mg/6.25mg tablets exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
If you have the impression that the activation of the corresponding LODOZ 2.5 mg/6.25mg tablets is too strong or too weak , talk to your doctor or pharmacist. Oral prilozhenie.Tabletkite should be taken in the morning before, during , or after breakfast. They should be swallowed with liquid , and should not be chewed .
LODOZ should be taken as a single dose each day .
If you take more LODOZ 2.5 mg/6.25mg tablets than you should immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist.
If you forget to take LODOZ 2.5 mg/6.25mg tablets
Do not take a double dose to disguise forgotten individual doses.
4 . Undesirable effects
Like all medicines and LODOZ 2.5 mg/6.25mg tablets can have side effects:
The most common side effects are:
- Circulatory problems ( feeling cold or numbness of the limbs)
* - tiredness , exhaustion * dizziness * headache *
- Poblemi gastrointestinal : nausea , vomiting, diarrhea or constipation
- Violations of laboratory abnormalities , increased risk of gout
These symptoms hymns came mainly early in treatment. They are usually mild and normally disappear within 1-2 sedmtsi of treatment .
- Muscle weakness, cramps
- Slow heart rate , abnormal heart conduction , worsening of heart failure , orthostatic hypotension ( drop in blood pressure when standing up , which may be accompanied by dizziness)
- Sleep disturbances , depression
- Respiratory problems in people with asthma or suffered from disorders of the respiratory tract
- Renal dysfunction
- Gastrointestinal disorders : loss of appetite, abdominal pain , increased amylase ( enzymes involved in digestion )
- Nightmares , hallucinations
- Allergic reactions such as itching, sudden flushing or rash , especially after sun exposure
- Increase in some liver enzymes , hepatitis, jaundice
- Erectile disorders
- Hearing problems
- Allergic rhinitis , decreased lacrimation , visual
- Leukopenia ( reduction in the number of white blood cells ), thrombocytopenia (decreased numbers of platelets in the blood, these cells are involved in blood clotting )
- Conjunctivitis, alopecia (loss of hair from the head or body ), worsening of psoriasis (a skin disease) or the development of psoriasis-like rash or skins lupus erythematosus (skin disease)
- Chest pain
- Agranulocytosis (disappearance of some types of white blood cells )
If you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
5 . Storage LODOZ 2.5 mg/6.25mg tablets
Do not store above 25 ° C. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
Drugs: bisoprolol hemifumarate .......... 2.5 mg hydrochlorothiazide ................ 6.25 mg
Excipients: anhydrous calcium hydrogen phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch powder, orbaboteno gelatin, corn starch, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, a film coat: Hypromellose, polysorbate 80, macrogol 400, titanium dioxide (E 171), yellow iron oxide (E172)