LIFUROX 750 mg. 10 vials
LIFUROX 750 mg. 10 vials
Its active ingredient is cefuroxime sodium / cefuroxime sodium /. Your medicine is in glass vials containing 750 mg or 7.5 g cefuroxime powder. Hospitals Lifurox is supplied in packages of one vial. Your doctor or nurse will dissolve the powder with cefuroxime "water for injection" or another suitable solvent can then inject it into a muscle or into one of your veins.
Lifurox antibiotic. Antibiotics help the body deal with infections. Lifurox injection works by destroying certain microorganisms that cause infection.
Lifurox injection is used to treat various types of infection, such as:
- Bronchitis, pneumonia, and other infections in the chest
- Infections of the ear, nose and throat
- Infection of the kidneys and cystitis
- Infections of the skin, skin structures, bones and joints
- Inflammatory diseases in the pelvis
- Siptitsemiya and meningitis
BEFORE YOU USE YOUR MEDICINE
Your doctor will make sure first that Lifurox injection is safe for you.
If you answer YES to any of these questions, tell Your doctor or honey. sister. If you are unsure about something, please contact them.
- Have you ever had an allergic reaction to antibiotics, such as penicillin or cephalosporins?
- Are you taking any other medicines, especially diurretitsi, probenecid or other antibiotics?
- Are you pregnant or could you have?
- Do you have any kidney problems or are on dialysis?
HOW TO USE injection LIFUROX TREATMENT?
1 Adults: Most patients required a dose of 750 mg three or four times daily, but for more serious infections, it may be increased to 1.5 g - 3 or 4 times daily. If you have kidney problems, you may be given a lower dose once or twice daily.
Your doctor may give you 1.5 grams Lifurox injection before surgery to protect you from infection. After surgery, you may apply doses of 750 mg Lifurox.
1 Infants and children: Typically 60 mg for each kilogram of their body weight every day. This dose should be divided into three or four individual doses.
2 Infants: Usually 30 to 100 milligrams for each kilogram of their body weight every day. This dose should be divided into three to four divided doses.
- If you or a child being treated / untreated with Lifurox of meningitis may be a need a larger dose of the drug.
Your doctor will inject Lifurox in muscle or into a vein.
While being treated:
Lifurox may cause some side effects such as allergy, which may include a rash or temperature. Rarely, there may be more serious effects such as low blood pressure and difficulty breathing.
Lifurox can cause diarrhea, which may be blood or mucus. Immediately tell your doctor.
Laboratory studies show that Lifurox cause changes in your blood and indicators work of the liver and kidneys.
If you hurt when you Lifurox injected into the muscle or vein, tell your doctor immediately
If you experience any of these side effects, contact your doctor.