JUMEX. 5 mg. 50 tablets
JUMEX. 5 mg. 50 tablets
What is the active ingredient and excipients which are contained in the medicinal product ?
Each tablet contains 5 mg or 10 mg of selegiline hydrochloride (selegiline hydrochloride).
Auxiliary ingredients: magnesium stearate, talc , polyvidone , corn starch , lactose monohydrate.
For the treatment of disease using what ?
This is a product that serves as the treatment of certain disorders of the central nervous system disease, Parkinson's disease , Alzheimer's disease .
When should you apply ?
- In case of hypersensitivity to selegiline or to any of the excipients of the medicinal product.
- Concomitant use with other medicinal products (see : What you should pay attention if you are taking other medicines).
- In some psychiatric disorders .
- During pregnancy and lactation .
- The combined use of selegiline and levodopa is contraindicated in patients with hypertension (high blood pressure), thyrotoxicosis ( thyroid disease ) , pheochromocytoma ( tumor ) , glaucoma , benign prostatic hyperplasia , increased heart rate, heart rhythm disturbances , severe narrowing of the coronary arteries (Angina pectoris).
- Do not use concomitantly with sympathomimetics ( drugs that affect the nervous system).
- Do not use concomitantly with medicines called monoamine oxidase inhibitors ( MAOIs ) and serotonin agonists (eg, sumatriptan, naratripan , zolmitriptan . - . Rizatriptan ) .
- Selegiline should not be prescribed in patients with gastric ulcer , with impaired hepatic and renal function .
How should I take the tablets Yumeks ?
The dose and duration of treatment is determined by the attending physician . The usual dose for Parkinson's disease is 10 mg daily in the morning , possibly in two divided doses in the morning and early afternoon. In Alzheimer's disease is the recommended starting dose is 5 mg daily in the morning , as the dose may be increased up to 10 mg daily.
What side effects may occur during reception ?
In the course of treatment can rarely occur dry mouth, transient mild sleep disorder , a sudden drop in blood pressure upon standing or standing , nausea, vomiting , dizziness, mood disturbances , blurred vizhdane.V case of concomitant administration with levodopa may occur fatigue , dizziness, vertigo , loss of balance , anxiety , agitation , psychosis (including hallucinations and confusion ), involuntary movements , depression , arrhythmias , skin reaktsii.Pri adverse drug reactions , your doctor should be immediately informed !
What should pay attention to if you are taking other medicines ?
Other drugs can be taken together only after consulting your doctor as drug action may change during coadministration . Should avoid concomitant use with :
- Some painkillers medicines containing opioids (pethidine, meperidine, fentanyl)
- Medicines which increase the function of the sympathetic nervous system
- Some antidepressant .
- Oral contraceptives ( means of contraception )
Interactions with foods
No special diet ( excluding foods high in tyramine - cheese , fish, poultry liver )
What should be addressed during treatment ?
In the case of lactose intolerance should be borne in mind that the tablets of 5 mg contains 84 mg of lactose and 10 mg tablets contain 168 mg laktoza.Predi use of the medicinal product, the physician should be notified of your other zabolyavaniya.Po during treatment calls for a medical examination at intervals determined by your doctor.
Does the drug on the ability to drive ?
No studies have been performed on the influence of Yumeks on driving or operating machinery due to the risk of accident. Disease itself affect such activities . May occur following side effects: fatigue , dizziness, vertigo, confusion , drowsiness, disturbances in vision , depression , etc. , which can affect driving and operating machinery
In case of overdose
Jumex overdose can be dangerous , so immediate medical pomosht.Mogat be following symptoms : insomnia , agitation , anxiety , confusion , hyperactivity , drowsiness , palpitations, high blood pressure. In suspected overdose, the patient should be observed for 24-48 hours.
In the original container at a temperature below 30 ° C. Keep out of reach of children ! Use before the expiry date stated on the pack .