Indometacin 100 mg. 6 suppository
Each suppository contains drug indometacin 100 mg. Excipients: solid mass.
WHAT IVDOMETATSIN SOPHARMA?
Indomethacin belongs to the group of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Has anti-inflammatory, analgesic effect and high temperature. For the main mechanism of action is considered suppressing the synthesis of prosgaglandanite, which play an important role in the inflammation, pain and fever.
WHAT IT IS USED indometacin SOPHARMA?
Indomethacin suppositories is used for treatment of acute and chronic pain in inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system: rheumatoid arthritis, acute and worsening of chronic juvenile arthritis, acute and chronic ankylosing spondylitis aggravated (ankylosing spondylitis), attack of gout and gouty arthritis psoriatic arthritis, Reiter, periarticular diseases - tendinitis, bursitis, tendobursiti, tendovaginitis, injuries in athletes; disc hernia, neuritis, plexitis, radiculoneuritis; dysmenorrhea.
WHEN NOT TO USE indometacin SOPHARMA?
You must not use Indomethacin in the following cases:
• Hypersensitivity to indomethacin or any of the excipients, substances;
• In patients in whom aspirin or other NSAIDs induce an asthma attack, hives or fever.
• In the presence of peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum and / or data ulcer or gastrointestinal bleeding in the past;
• For details of gastrointestinal bleeding in the past caused by other drugs from the group of NSAIDs;
• Severe heart failure;
• Severe hepatic or renal insufficiency.
• hemorrhoids, anal fistulas and cracks, proctitis and other diseases of the colon and rectum.
• Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under the age of 15.
Before starting treatment with indometacin SOPHARMA
Tell your doctor if you have any chronic disease, if you are hypersensitive to other medicines or food or if you are taking other medicines.
Precautions and warnings
Indomethacin should be used with caution in the following cases:
• Indomethacin can be irritating to the gastrointestinal tract at any time during treatment, with or without warning symptoms.
• Increased risk of complications of the gastrointestinal tract exists in patients who have suffered in the past from ulcer disease, had gastrointestinal bleeding, patients over the age of 65, in alcohol abuse, smokers.
• Increased risk of complications of the gastrointestinal tract is present in patients concomitantly with indomethacin as oral corticosteroids, and anti-coagulants
• With the increased attention to be given to patients with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
• With attention be given to all manifestations of hypersensitivity to foods and drugs, were suffering from chronic rhinitis, chronic sinusitis and / or nasal polyps, bronchial asthma.
• Indomethacin used with caution in patients with kidney disease because of possible renal impairment.
• Its use in patients with psychiatric disorders, depression, epilepsy, parkinsonism may result in worsening of the underlying disease.
• In patients with cardiovascular disease, hypertension, kidney zabolyananiya indomethacin can cause fluid retention.
• In patients with a bleeding disorder is necessary to control blood parameters after prolonged use of the drug.
• Treatment with indomethacin and other drugs from the group of NSAIDs, can cause changes in liver function, which requires periodic monitoring of liver enzymes.
• Indomethacin may, rarely, can cause serious skin reactions. Treatment should be discontinued at the first signs of skin hypersensitivity.
• Carefully apply to elderly patients and in patients taking drugs to lower blood pressure and diuretics.
• Due to its anti-inflammatory action medicinal product may mask signs of active inflammation, which calls upon his appointment to rule out a bacterial infection.
• In women of reproductive age is possible to suppress fertility with the use of the product.
Pregnancy and karmeneUvedomete your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Before taking any medicine during pregnancy is imperative to consult with your doctor. Not be used during pregnancy.
Due pass into breast milk, use during lactation is not desirable or required discontinuation of breast-feeding during treatment with the product.
Effects on ability to drive and use machines
Due to possible occurrence of tinnitus, dizziness, drowsiness, hearing and visual disturbances, Sopharma Indomethacin should be used with caution by drivers and machine operators.
What medications may interact with indometacin SOPHARMA?
Please tell your doctor about ALL drugs you are taking or have recently taken, whether prescribed by a doctor or you bought them without retsepta.Tova is important because indomethacin can change the activity of certain drugs or certain drugs back to change its effect.
Concomitant administration of indomethacin with other NSAIDs, aspirin, corticosteroids, alcohol increases the risk of side effects in the gastrointestinal tract, kidneys and liver.
Indomethacin may increase the toxicity of digoxin, lithium salts to suppress the immune system drugs (methotrexate, cyclosporine) when co-administered.
Indomethacin and other NSAIDs reduce the healing effect of diuretics and drugs to lower blood pressure.
Concomitant use of antiplatelet drugs increases the risk of ulcers and kravoizlivi.Da used with caution in patients taking medicines of the quinolone antibacterial drugs (ciprofloxacin).
DOSAGE AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
The dose and duration of treatment is determined by your doctor. It is important to apply the medicine as your doctor prescribes. Should not change the dose or discontinue treatment without first consulting your doctor, even if you feel well. Try using this medicine at the same time each day.
Adults and children over '15.: The recommended daily dose is one suppository (100 mg). Indomethacin suppository is administered rectally by suppository 1100 mg once daily. Daily dose of more than 150-200 mg increases the risk of side effects
Children: Not appointed to children under the age of 15
The duration of application of the product must not be longer than 7 days.
If you feel that the effect of the drug is too strong or too weak, please consult your doctor.
If you use more than you need Indomethacin Sopharma
If you use a dose higher than prescribed, ask your doctor.
If you forget to use Indomethacin Sopharma
If you miss one dose, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost happened time for your next dose, take it as usual, as skip the dose you forgot. Do not take a double dose to make up for the forgotten.
Continue using the medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Like all medicines, Indomethacin Sopharma can have side effects. They did not necessarily occur in all patients, so you can not get any reaktsiyaStomashno tract, most commonly observed: nausea, anorexia, abdominal pain. There may be vomiting, diarrhea, bleeding and ulceration, exacerbation of an existing ulcer.
Central nervous system and psyche: usually seen dizziness, vertigo, headache; less drowsiness, fatigue, impaired concentration, fatigue; very rare sensory disturbances, disorientation, insomnia, irritability, depression, memory disorders, psychotic reaktsii.Senzorni authorities: in isolated cases there is double or blurred vision, hearing impairment, tinnitus, taste disturbance.
Cardiovascular system: rarely angina attacks, arrhythmias; very rarely worsening of heart failure, high blood pressure.
Excretory system: rarely edema; in isolated cases, acute renal failure, protein or blood in the urine. Blood changes: rare low blood counts.
Hepatic impairment: possible increase in liver enzymes (A1AT, ASAT), transient increases in bilirubin.
Skin and skin lesions, rashes, itching, hives treska_. Hypersensitivity reactions rarely bronchospasm, asthma attacks in susceptible patients.
Reactions at the site of administration in applying the suppositories may develop local irritation, local bleeding and exacerbation of hemorrhoids. If you get side effects, including those not mentioned in this leaflet, please tell your doctor.
Dry and protected from light, at a temperature below 25 ° C. Keep in the original opakovka.Lekarstvoto suppositories should not be used after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
Store suppositories in a safe place where children can not see them and reach.