ISONID. 100 mg. 100 tablets
ISONID. 100 mg. 100 tablets
Each tablet contains Isonid :
Active substance: Isoniazid - 100 mg. The active substance belongs to the group of isoniazid on hydrazono . Acts on intracellular and extracellular lying tuberculosis bacteria by killing rapidly generating and inhibits the growth of those in the inactive phase.
Excipients: corn starch , povidone, talc , magnesium stearate.
Izonid be used:
- for the treatment of all forms of active pulmonary tuberculosis in smear-positive and smear-positive without children and adults in combination with other tuberkulustatitsi ;
- for the treatment of all forms of active extrapulmonary tuberculosis ;
- for the treatment of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis ;
- for the treatment of latent tuberculosis infection ;
- for chemoprophylaxis of tuberculosis.
Do not take Isonid :
- with known hypersensitivity to Isoniazid or any of the excipients of Izonid
- acute liver failure ;
- epilepsy and other seizure disorders .
Pregnancy and lactation :
- Izonid can be taken during pregnancy . It is with vitamins . B6. During lactation carefully monitored infants for possible side effects .
Effects on ability to drive and use machines :
- during use of Isonid to drive and operate machinery with caution due to adverse effects that have been observed in some patients (dizziness, excitability, psychosis , impaired gait ) .
Important information about the ingredients of a medicinal product
- Members of Izonid one of the ingredients is wheat starch. It may be dangerous for people with celiac disease (gluten enteropathy ) .
How to take Isonid ?
- The dose and duration of treatment is determined by your doctor . It is important to take your medicine as your doctor recommends. You should not change the dose or discontinue treatment without first consulting your doctor even if you feel well .
- How to use:
orally in the fasted state .
The dosage depends on the age, weight, and the functional state of the organism.
Recommended dose :
- adult - 300 mg once a day;
Child - - 10 mg / kg body weight , but no more - higher than 300 mg daily.
The duration of treatment and prophylaxis are individual , depending on the stage of disease and can be determined by the prescribing physician.
Minimum course of treatment - 2 months maximum - 9 months.
Minimum course of prophylaxis - 3 months , maximum - 1 year .
Possible side effects rarely occur :
- nausea , vomiting, stomach pain, dry mouth, anemiyam platelet count , flushing , pain in joints and other .
Store in original container and protected from light , at a temperature below 25 ° C.
Keep out of reach of children !
Shelf life :
5 years from date of manufacture.
The product should not be used after the expiry date stated on the packaging