ISOKET. 5 mg. 60 tablets
ISOKET. 5 mg. 60 tablets
ISOKET 5 mg tablets
Active substance : isosorbide dinitrate
Pharmacologically active substance is : isosorbide dinitrate
Composition of the product
One tablet contains : 5 mg isosorbide dinitrate Excipients: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose , potato starch, talcum , highly disperse silicon dioxide , aluminum distearate .
Form and content offered Packs of 60 pcs. tablets.
1. ISOKET What is 5 mg and under what conditions apply ?
ISOKET 5 mg medicament for use in disorders of the blood flow of the coronary vessels of the heart .
Treatment of acute attacks of angina pectoris ( chest pain due to circulatory disorders of the coronary vessels) and prophylactic taken immediately before exercise or other situations which are known from experience that can cause sudden heart pain ( angina attacks pectoris ) .
2 . What precautions you should follow before taking 5 mg ISOKET
2.1. Izoket 5 should not be used for:
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance isosorbide dinitrate , other nitro compounds or any of the excipients ;
- Acute circulatory failure (shock , circulatory collapse ) ;
- Shock due to heart failure ( cardiogenic shock ) , unless appropriate measures are not secure a sufficiently high filling pressure of the heart ( lyavoventrikulyarno , end-diastolic pressure ) ;
- Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy ( heart muscle disease with narrowing of the interior chambers of the heart ) , constrictive pericarditis ( inflammation of the core- narrowing bag) or cardiac tamponade ( tamponade of core- bag)
- Hypotension ( very low blood pressure , systolic blood pressure below 90 mmHg). During treatment with Izoket 5 mg, the patient should not take medicines to treat erectile dysfunction, which is pharmacologically active ingredient 5- phosphodiesterase inhibitor , n . river sildenafil, vardenafil or tadalafil, because it is related to the risk of a significant drop in blood pressure which can lead to serious consequences ( NR sudden loss of consciousness, myocardial infarction).
2.2 Use of Izoket 5 mg tablets require special care :
- Low filling pressure , e. in acute myocardial infarction , reduced function of the left ventricle ( left ventricular failure). We need to prevent a reduction in systolic blood pressure less than 90 mmHg;
- Narrowing of the aortic and / or mitral valve (aortic and / or mitral stenosis) ;
- Propensity to orthostatic disorders in the regulation of blood circulation due to low blood pressure ( orthostatic disorders in the regulation of blood circulation ) ;
- Diseases that occur with increased intracranial pressure ( intracranial pressure). ( Until further increase in pressure was observed only after intravenous administration of high doses of glyceryl - chemically similar substance).
If you are pregnant , especially because predpazlimost , Izoket 5 mg should be taken only under a doctor's explicit direction, because there is insufficient experience with the use of this product in pregnant women. Experimental animal studies gave no evidence of fetal harm .
Lactation ( breastfeeding)
Reasons for particular attention , as well as during lactation you could take Izoket 5 mg only at specific prescription because it is uncertain whether Izoket 5 mg is excreted in breast milk. When Izoket 5 mg administered during breastfeeding, the infant should be monitored for possible side effects .
Driving and using machines
This product can even met with instructions for use so the ability to change the response of the patient to limit his ability to drive a motor vehicle to operate machines or to work in unsafe conditions. This applies to a greater extent at the start of treatment , when increasing dose or substitution of medicinal products, and the concomitant use of alcohol .
2.3.Vzaimodeystvie with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently received other drugs , even if they are not prescription. Lowering effect may be enhanced by :
• other vasodilator ( vasodilators ) medications
• hypotensive agents ( NR beta blockers , diuretics , calcium antagonists , ACE inhibitors)
• drugs prescribed for psychiatric disorders such as depression, neuroleptics
• medicines to treat erectile dysfunction, the active ingredient is a PDE5 inhibitor such as sildenafil, vardenafil , or tadalafil ( see section 2.1 ).
When used in conjunction with dihydroergotamine, Izoket 5 mg may lead to increased levels of dihydroergotamine and thereby enhance hypertensive effect of the latter.
3 . How to take Izoket 5 mg?
Always follow the directions exactly the doctor when taking Izoket 5 mg. Always ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not completely sure .
3.1. Method and duration of use
Sublingually ( under the tongue ): Take one tablet sublingually if you have an attack of angina pectoris or prior physical or psihichiski stress that could cause angina pektorisPeroralno Take the tablet with enough water ( napr.edna cup)
3.2 . If not prescribed otherwise , the usual dose is:
Dosage is individual as needed. The physician will determine the duration of treatment.
Please consult your doctor if you think that the effect of Izoket 5 mg is too strong or weak.
3.3 . When you take a large amount Izoket 5 mg than you should :
When you think you overdosed with large amounts Izoket 5 mg immediately contact your doctor.
Depending on the size of overdose may appear significant fall in blood pressure (hypotension) with reflex uvelechenie pulse rate , feeling of weakness, dizziness and vertigo, headache, flushing, nausea , vomiting and diarrhea.
3.4 . If you forget to take Izoket 5 mg:
Next time, do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose. Continue with the prescribed dose .
3.5. Consequences of discontinuing treatment with 5 mg Izoket
The success of treatment is uncertain.
4 . What side effects are possible
Like all medicines Izoket 5 mg could have adverse reaktsii.Slednata specification is used in the list of side effects:
Very common : More than 1/10 patients treated
Common: Less than 1/ 10 but more than 1/ 100 patients treated
Uncommon : Less than 1/100, but more than 1/1000 patients treated
Rare: Less than 1/1000, but more than 1 /10, 000 patients treated
Very rare: Less than one of 10, 000 patients treated , including individual cases
At the start of treatment , often can appear headaches (ie ". Nitrate headache " ), which - as we know from experience - most often resolves in a few days for further acceptance of the product.
In some cases, at an initial use , but also by increasing the dose can be a fall in blood pressure and / or circulatory disorders in case of position (orthostatic hypotension) , which may be accompanied by a reflex increase in the pulse rate , dizziness and feeling of dizziness and weakness.
Infrequently could occur :
• nausea , vomiting, barzopreminavashti redness of the skin and allergic skin reactions.
• excessive fall in blood pressure accompanied by enhancement of cardiac pain ( angina symptoms ) .
• states of collapse, in certain cases of heart rhythm disturbances , delayed pulse rate (bradycardia disturbances of heart rhythm) and sudden loss of consciousness ( syncope)
Very rarely can occur :
• Severe inflammatory skin diseases exfoliative dermatitis / Stevens- Johnson
• angioedema ( tissue swelling)
• Due to the relative redistribution of blood flow in hipoventiliranite alveolar regions of the lung while taking Izoket 5 can occur temporarily reducing the oxygen content in the arterial blood ( hypoxemia ) , which may result in an insufficient supply of oxygen to the myocardium in patients suffering from disorders of the blood flow of coronary artery ( coronary artery disease )
• Reduction in efficiency and reduction of the effect of the use of other medicines containing nitrates . In order to prevent the reduction or lack of effect , prolonged high dosage should be avoided
• If any of the above side effects occur , please tell your doctor who will assess their severity and predpreme necessary measures
• Do not take Izoket 5 mg in case you experience the first signs of svrahchuvstvitelnostMolya tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet.
5 . Which conditions are necessary for storing Izoket 5 mg?
The expiry date of this package is printed on the carton and blister.
Do not use after this date !
ISOKET 5 tablets should be stored out of the reach of children.