FHLEBODIA 600 mg. 30 tablets
The name of your medicine is Flebodiya.
FHLEBODIA increases muscle tone of the walls of the veins (veto tonic) and protect small blood vessels - capillaries, increasing their resistance to harmful influences (vaskuloprotektor).
FHLEBODIA should be used only in adults.
• When blood circulation problems (heaviness, pain, looseness of skin bedsores)
• for the treatment of the signs of acute hemorrhoid
• treatment of the capillary fragility.
2. BEFORE TAKE FHLEBODIA
Do not take FHLEBODIA
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance or any of the other ingredients of FHLEBODIA (listed in Section 6 What Flebodiya)
If you think any of these apply to you, or you have any doubt, consult with your doctor or pharmacist before taking FHLEBODIA
Take special care with FHLEBODIA
• If problems and fragility of blood vessels decreases to 15 days, ask your doctor for advice on whether to continue treatment.
• If complaints of hemorrhoids do not drop a few days after taking Flebodiya, ask your doctor for advice.
• FHLEBODIA maximum effect when you establish healthy habits. Avoid exposure to sunlight, heat, prolonged standing, reduce excess weight. Walking and wearing special socks improve circulation.
• The application of this product does not override the specific treatment of some anal diseases
Taking other medicines
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Pregnancy and lactation
Flebodiya use during pregnancy can be done only with a doctor's prescription.
Breastfeeding FHLEBODIA use is not recommended. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before you start taking that medicine.
Driving and using machines
No described impact of this product on the ability to drive or operate machinery.
Important information about some of the ingredients of Flebodiya
The presence of cochineal red and propylene glycol may cause allergic reactions or skin irritation.
3. HOW TO TAKE FHLEBODIA
If you're not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Take FHLEBODIA orally (by mouth) with a glass of water.
If the doctor has not appointed another, it is recommended:
• When venous insufficiency:
1 tablet a day for half an hour before the morning meal
• When hemorrhoids:
2 to 3 tablets daily with meals.
If you forget to take FHLEBODIA
• Do not take a double dose to make up the missed dose.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
4. POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Like all medicines, Flebodiya can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Possible mild digestive problems, which rarely require discontinuation of treatment.
Due to the presence of Cochineal Red risk of allergic reactions.
If any of the side effects gets serious, or you notice other effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
5. HOW TO STORE FHLEBODIA
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use FHLEBODIA after the expiry date stated on the carton.
The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Keep at temperatures below 25 ° C.
Store in the original container.
Medicines should not be disposed of in wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• The active substance is diosmin.
Each tablet contains 600 mg of diosmin.
• The other ingredients are: stearic acid and micronized talc, ploioksil 8 stearate silica colloidal anhydrous, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, titanium dioxide, cochineal red (E 124), iron oxide black, iron oxide red, carnauba wax, beeswax white shellac.
FHLEBODIA looks like and contents of the pack
FHLEBODIA is available as film-coated tablets in PVC / aluminum blister pack of 15 tablets.
The blisters are packed in cartons of 1 or 2 blister packs, ie 15 or 30 film-coated tablets.