EUBIOTIC BABY 10 sachets
The intestinal flora is changed, as the body grows and undergoes gradual changes in childhood, caused by the change of food, from the environment or from the use of products that can cause an imbalance of the natural flora, such as antibiotics.
Directions: 1-3 sachets per day. Mix the powder from one sachet of Eubiotik baby with a little liquid (veda, milk, tea) at room temperature and administer the whole amount of the resulting suspension immediately, preferably during meals. When conducting a course of antibiotic treatment, Eubiotik Baby must be administered 3 hours after and one week after completion of treatment with antibiotics.
If travel is recommended to start taking Eubiotik baby two days before departure and continue another two days after the trip.
Precautions for use:
Ask your doctor when you apply Eubiotik Baby in case of:
- Fever, bloody / mucoid stools, severe abdominal marten or in case of diarrhea lasting more than two days;
- Chronic diseases or very low immunity
- Intolerance to some sugars as this product contains dextrose;
- Children under 6 months of age.
Do not apply Eubiotic Baby with hot liquids or alcohol. Warnings
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not store above 25 ° C.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product is a dietary supplement and not a replacement of i well balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not use after the expiry date stated on the carton.
- Live cultures of lactic acid bacteria (Bifidobacterium BB-12, Lactobacillus paracasei 4311 Streptoccocus thermophilus TH - 4) 250x106 CFU (colony forming units)
- Anhydrous dextrose
Content Quantity of one sachet
Live cultures of lactic acid bacteria
(Bifidobacterium BB-12, Lactobacillus paracasei 431
Streptoccocus thermophilus TH-4) 250x10 CFU
carbohydrates, 173 mg
0 mg lipids
0 mg protein
Packing: 10 pcs. sachets