Detralex . 500 mg. 90 tablets
Detralex . 500 mg. 90 tablets
- WHAT AND HOW DOES Detralex BE USED?
Detralex is venotomik (increases venous tone) and vasoprotective (increased resistance of small blood vessels). Detralex recommended for the treatment of venous vascular disorders (swollen legs, pain, tired legs) and for the symptomatic treatment of acute crises hemoroidalni.
- BEFORE YOU TAKE Detralex
Do not take Detralex:
If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to micronized purified flavonoid fraction or to any of the excipients of Detralex.
Take special care with Detralex
If hemorrhoids are not gone within 15 days, you should see your doctor for advice.
- Intravenous vascular disorders:
Treatment leads to optimal result, if combined with a healthy lifestyle. Avoid exposure to sun, heat, long stood overweight. Walking and wearing special (compression) socks improves circulation.
Taking other medicines
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Taking Detralex with food and drink
Detralex recommended to be taken with meals.
Pregnancy and lactation
In the absence of data on radiation in breast milk Detralex treatment during lactation should be avoided. Ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine.
Driving and operating machinery
Detralex no effect on ability to drive and use machines.
- HOW TO TAKE Detralex
Always take Detralex exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure about something.
The usual dose is:
- Venous insufficiency: 2 tablets daily - 1 tablet at noon and 1 tablet in the evening, with a meal.
- Hemorrhoids - 4-day course of 6 tablets per day, followed by po4 tablets daily for 3 days with a meal.
If you forget to take Detralex
Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose.
- POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Like all medicines, Detralex can cause side effects, although not everybody gets it. There have been rare cases of mild stomach disorders, neurovegetative disturbances and skin reactions (rash, pruritus, urticaria), which do not necessitate interruption of treatment. If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- STORAGE Detralex
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use after the expiry date stated on the pack. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- The active ingredient is a flavonoid fraction and purified micronized. One tablet contains 500 mg of flavonoids fraction preistena and micronized, amount corresponding to: flavonoids expressed as hesperidin: 10% - 50 mg; diosmin: 90% - 450 mg.
- The other ingredients are: Sodium glycolate, microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate, talc, glycerol, hypromellose, macrogol 6000, sodium lauryl sulfate, yellow iron oxide, red iron oxide, titanium dioxide.