DUSPAVERIN 135 mg. 30 tablets
Duspaverin coated tablets containing the active substance from the group of mebeverine m. N. Antispasmodics. Mebeverine act on the smooth muscle of the stomach and intestines, removing spasms and associated pain and dis-comfort.
Duspaverin be used for the treatment of abdominal pain, cramping, functional disturbances of the colon and intestinal discomfort (bloating, alternating diarrhea and constipation) in colon irritabile syndrome (irritable colon); for the treatment of spasms of the stomach and intestines due to organic diseases.
2. BEFORE YOU TAKE DUSPAVERIN
Do not take Duspaverin
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance mebeverine or any of the other ingredients of Duspaverin;
- If you have any of the following diseases: acute porphyria (a disorder of porphyrin metabolism and synthesis of iron-porphyrin of hemoglobin), cystic fibrosis (an inherited disorder affecting the secretory cells of several glands), paralytic ileus (bowel obstruction) .Obarnete special attention the use of Duspaverin
- If you have serious heart disease (irregular heartbeat, severe coronary artery disease), severe liver and kidney disease, consult with a doctor before you start treatment with this medicine.
Taking other medicines
It is not known whether other drugs affect the action of Duspaverin.Molya tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription. Pregnancy and karmenePosavetvayte your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. The doctor will decide whether the application of Duspaverin is suitable for you.
Driving and using machines
Does not affect alertness and can be used by drivers and operators mashini.Vazhna information about some of the ingredients of DuspaverinTozi medicinal product contains lactose as an ingredient. If your doctor told you that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact him before taking this produkt.Poradi wheat starch content of the product should be used with caution in patients with wheat allergy different from celiac disease (gluten intolerance) .
3. HOW TO TAKE DUSPAVERIN
Take Duspaverin exactly as described in this leaflet. If you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Take the tablets by mouth 20 minutes before meals. Do not chew!
Usual dose for adults and children over 12 years:
Without a prescription to relieve the symptoms of abdominal pain, cramps, functional disorders of the colon and intestinal discomfort (bloating, alternating diarrhea and constipation) in colon irritabile syndrome (irritable bowel) 1 tablet 3 times daily.
On prescription: For the treatment of gastrointestinal spasm caused by organic disorders. If the desired therapeutic effect is achieved in a few weeks, the dose can be gradually reduced. If you take more dose DuspaverinAko you take a dose larger than prescribed, contact the advice of your doctor or health facility.
If you forget to take Duspaverin
Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten tablet.
4. POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Like all medicines, Duspaverin can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Generally Duspaverin well tolerated. Very rarely, skin reactions (rash or hives). May occur headache, dizziness, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, depresiya.Ako any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice other effects not listed in this listov- ka side effects, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
5. HOW TO STORE DUSPAVERIN
In original container, dry and protected from light, at a temperature below 25 ° C. Keep out of reach of children. Duspaverin not use after the expiry date stated on opakovkata.Lekarstvata should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
6. FURTHER INFORMATION
- Active substance is mebeverine hydrochloride (mebeverine hydrochloride) 135 mg.
- The other ingredients are lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, povidone, magnesium stearate, talc, Opadry II white.
Duspaverin looks like and contents of the pack
White, round, biconvex film-coated tablets, 10 pieces in blister PVC / aluminum foil, 3 blisters in a cardboard box along with a leaflet with instructions for use.