DUSODRIL 200 mg. 20 tablets
Eudragit RSPO, Compritol 888, lactose, talc, magnesium stearate, Eudragit NE 30D, hypromellose, macrogol 4000.
This medicine is recommended in cases of:
- Painful manifestations arteritis (arterial disease of the lower limbs, resulting in a painful cramping of the muscles while walking);
- Disorders of memory and attention in elderly patients, with the exception of Alzheimer's disease;
- Raynaud's syndrome (circulatory disorder of the limbs).
2. WHEN DO YOU USE DUZODRIL
This medicinal product must not be used in the following cases:
known allergy to the past naftidrofuryl or any of the other constituents;
demonstrated increases in the presence of some crystals (oxalate) in the urine;
recurrent kidney stones (calcium). IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS, you need to consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Due to the presence of lactose, this drug is contraindicated in case of congenital galakgozemiya syndrome, glucose-galactose malabsorption or lactase deficiency (rare metabolic diseases).
Precautions for use
Taking this product without liquid before bedtime can lead to uvreizdane the esophagus. It is therefore important capsule always be taken with a large glass of water.
This medicinal product contains 38 mg oxalate in each tablet of 200 mg, which in some people can lead to the formation of kidney stones.
Therefore it is recommended to take significant amounts of water during the course of treatment.
TO AVOID POSSIBLE INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEDICINES, PLEASE INFORM YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST OF ANY OTHER TREATMENT YOU TAKE.
Pregnancy and lactation
If pregnant or breast-feeding Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any MILD £
Driving and using machines
Special precautions for use by athletes
Data for other ingredients that may pose a risk to some patients
3. DOSAGE AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
The recommended dose is:
- 1 tablet 3 times a day or in painful arteritis;
- 1 tablet 2 times a day or minor neurological disorders associated with advanced age or Raynaud's syndrome.
Tablets should be swallowed whole and not chewed, always with a big glass of water.
Frequency and timing of administration
The doses were distributed during meals.
Duration of treatment
FOLLOW prescribed by your physician.
If you take more than the prescribed treatment
Immediately consult your doctor.
If you forget to take a tablet
Take your next dose at the usual time. Do not take a double dose.
4. POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
- Gastrointestinal disorders (diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain);
- Skin rash;
- Described are extremely rare cases of abnormal laboratory values of liver function;
- In some patients taking the medicinal product without liquid bedtime capsule adheres to the esophagus and causes local inflammation;
- In exceptional cases - kidney stones (calcium oxalate).
If you notice any side or anxiety effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
5. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
The product must not be used after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
ADVICE FOR PATIENTS:
- If you suffer from Raynaud's syndrome, it is advisable to protect your fingers from the cold and moisture (with gloves) to avoid sudden temperature changes and dress well.
- If you suffer from painful arteritis is recommended to:
to pay special attention to your feet (to keep hygiene, childcare and wear appropriate shoes);
to walk every day, if you do not have leg pain at night or at rest, and you do not have sores on the feet.