DUSODRIL 100 mg. 20 capsules
Auxiliary ingredients: talc, magnesium stearate, gelatine colorants: erythrosine, titanium dioxide
Pharmaceutical form and size of the package
Pack of 20 pcs. capsules (pink)
When to use this product
This medicine is recommended in cases of:
- Painful manifestations arteritis (arterial disease of the lower limbs, resulting in a painful cramping of the muscles while walking);
- Mild neurological disorders related to old age;
- Raynaud's syndrome (circulatory disorder of the limbs).
When you should not use this medicine?
This medicinal product must not be used in the following cases:
- Some of the past allergy naftidrofuryl or any of the other constituents;
- Demonstrated an increase in the presence of some crystals (oxalate) in the urine, recurrent kidney stones (calcium-containing).
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS, you need to consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Special warnings: None
Precautions for use
Taking this product without liquid before bedtime can cause damage to the esophagus. It is therefore important capsule always be taken with a large glass voda.Tozi medicinal product contains 19 mg oxalate in each capsule of 100 mg, which in some people can lead to stone formation babretsite.Zatova is recommended to take significant amounts of water during the course of treatment.
If in doubt, contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
TO AVOID POSSIBLE INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEDICINES, PLEASE INFORM YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST OF ANY OTHER TREATMENT YOU TAKE.
Pregnancy and lactation
If pregnant or breast-feeding Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine.
Effects on ability to drive and use machines
Special precautions for use by athletes
Data for other ingredients that may pose a risk to some patients
HOW TO USE THIS DRUG
The recommended dose is
- 2 capsules 3 times a day - in painful arteritis;
- 1 capsule 3 times daily - minor neurological disorders associated with advanced age, or Raynaud's syndrome, but not more than 4 capsules per day.
FOLLOW prescribed by your physician.
This medicine has been prescribed for you as regards the disease:
- It can be adapted for other diseases;
- Do not recommend it to others.
Method of administration
The capsules can be swallowed whole and not chewed or opened, always with a big glass of water.
Frequency and timing of administration
The doses were distributed during meals.
Duration of treatment
FOLLOW prescribed by your physician.
Immediately consult your doctor.
In case of missed dose
Take your next dose at the usual time. Do not take a double dose.
Risk of dependence
Like all medicines, SO DUSODRIL AND MAY RESULT IN SOME PATIENTS TO DIFFERENT LEVEL SIDE EFFECTS:
- Gastrointestinal disorders (diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain);
- Skin rash;
- Described are extremely rare cases of abnormal laboratory values of liver function;
- In some patients taking the medicinal product without liquid bedtime capsule adheres to the esophagus and causes local inflammation;
- In exceptional cases - kidney stones (calcium oxalate).
If you notice any side or anxiety effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
The product must not be used after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
Special precautions for storage
The medicine should be stored at temperatures below 25 ° C.
Keep out of reach of children.
ADVICE FOR PATIENTS:
- If you suffer from Raynaud's syndrome, it is advisable to protect your fingers from the cold and moisture (with gloves) to avoid sudden temperature changes and dress well.
- If you suffer from painful arteritis is recommended to:
• stop smoking;
• pay special attention to your feet (to keep hygiene, childcare and wear appropriate shoes);
• to walk every day, if you do not have leg pain at night or at rest, and you do not have sores on the feet.