DORMINORM 1 mg. 30 tablets
Excipients: lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, talc, dye E 142.
Melatonin is a hormone secreted by the pineal gland - a small gland located in the human brain. Separation stimulate the dark and decreased during daylight hours, and age.
WHAT IS 'RESPONSIBLE' Melatonin?
Melatonin is a natural hormone of sleep. It regulates the daily cycle of sleep - waking. Reduces fatigue, disorientation and mood swings as a result of disturbed sleep. Melatonin is one of the most powerful antioxidants, which, unlike vitamin C, it easily reaches the brain - the most sensitive organ in the human body to the free radicals. Melatonin lowers "bad" cholesterol, activates the immune system, slows the aging process.
WHAT CASES TAKE DORMINORM?
Dorminorm will help when:
- Difficulty falling asleep;
- Your dream is fleeting, restless, waking up tired;
- Shift work or in the environment with harmful production;
- Travel long distances associated with the change of time zones (plane disease);
- Your day is busy and tense;
HOW IT IS USED DORMINORM?
Place the tablet under the tongue half to one hour before going to bed and wait until dissolved. Do not use water and food in the next 15 minutes. Increase the dosage of two tablets in the event that your sleep is still disturbed after over a week have taken one tablet.
To achieve better results, observe the following rules:
- Take the tablets at the same time before going to bed;
- Do not use tablets during the day;
- Avoid alcohol before bedtime - taper and dilute receptions at a lasting improvement in sleep;
1 to 3 tablets at bedtime.
WHEN SHOULD NOT BE USED DORMINORM?
Do not take Dorminorm in the following cases:
- Planning to become pregnant, are already pregnant or breast-feeding;
- Your age is under 18 years;
- You have an allergy to melatonin;
- Suffer from mental illness;
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS?
In rare cases, melatonin can cause fatigue or daytime sleepiness. These events are enhanced by concomitant use with alcohol.
Store in the original container in a dry and dark place at a temperature below 25 ° C.
Keep out of reach of children!
10 tablets in a blister pack of PVC / aluminum foil blisters 3 are placed in a cardboard box.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE?
The product is a dietary supplement.
Not a substitute for a varied diet!
Do not exceed the recommended dose!