Coronal 10 mg. 30 tablets
Coronal 10 mg. 30 tablets
Active substance: Bisoprolol fumarate 5 or 10 mg per tablet.
Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, sodium lauryl sulfate, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, macrogol 400, titanium dioxide E171, yellow iron oxide E172 (Clinch 5), red iron oxide E172 (Clinch 10).
Formulation and packaging:
Content of one package:
10, 30, 60 or 100 tablets.
Kardioseyaektivno, sympatholytic agent., Beta 1-selective adrenoceptor blocker.
Coronal 5 and 10 crown contain the active ingredient bisoprolol, which belongs to the group of so-called. beta-blockers. After its application blood pressure drops, the heart rate is slowed and cardiac output at rest and during exercise, resulting in decreased oxygen consumption of the heart.
Hypertension (high blood pressure), coronary heart disease (angina pectoris).
Medicinal product is intended for adults.
If those mentioned above conditions appear to you after starting treatment with this medicine, tell your doctor.
When you should not use shi Clinch Clinch 5 10?
Coronal 5 or 10 shall not apply in the following cases:
• hypersensitivity to bisoprolol or to any of the excipients;
• acute heart failure or sudden severe worsening of heart failure requiring intravenous administration of drugs that stimulate cardiac activity / function;
• shock caused by acute deterioration of cardiac function (cardiogenic shock);
• II-nd and Ill-degree atrioventricular block (seriously impaired cardiac impulse conduction between atrium and ventricle) in patients without a pacemaker;
• syndrome sick sinus (abnormal formation of impulses in cardiac atrium);
• sinoatrial block (impaired transmission of impulses from predsardnokamerniya node to the atrium);
• heart rate below 50 beats / min before treatment;
• low blood pressure (systolic blood pressure below 90 mm Hg);
• severe bronchial asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with difficulty breathing and reduced airflow;
• late stages of peripheral arterial disease of the lower limbs (poor circulation of the lower limbs), Raynaud's syndrome (attacks of finger blanching with paraesthesia);
• Untreated tumor of the adrenal glands;
• increased acidity of the blood caused by abnormal metabolism (metabolic acidosis).
If the following conditions Clinch 5 shi 10 can only be applied under certain conditions and with caution:
• moderate asthma or obstructive pulmonary disease;
• concomitant use of inhaled anesthetics (drugs used for general anesthesia in surgery);
• diabetes (possibly masking the symptoms of hypoglycemia, eg. Increased heart rate);
• strict diet;
• desensitization treatment in allergic patients;
• I-st degree atrioventricular block (moderate impairment of impulse conduction between atrium and ventricle);
• Prinzmetal angina (chest pain caused by spasmodic contraction of the coronary arteries);
• moderate forms of ischemic heart disease (the disease may progress especially at the beginning of treatment);
• in patients with psoriasis;
• in allergic patients.
Special warnings and precautions for use
Treatment of chronic heart failure using corona or crown 5 10 requires regular medical examinations, especially at the start.
In diabetic patients on treatment with insulin or other antidiabetic medicines that lower glycemic warning symptoms of hypoglycaemia, namely accelerated heartbeat can be masked.
The effect of crown and other medicines administered concurrently may mutually influence. It is therefore necessary to tell your doctor about all medicines that you are taking now or will start taking, whether prescribed or freely marketable.
Concomitant use of crown 5 or 10 and calcium channel blockers (used specifically in the treatment of hypertension) can cause a severe decrease in blood pressure and reduce heart rate and cardiac impulse conduction.
If taking the crown break, while simultaneously using clonidine (such as antihypertensive treatment) possible violation of the cardiac impulse conduction and excessive increase in blood pressure.
So-called monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs, used to treat depression), when used together with the crown 5 or 10 may influence blood pressure (possibly significant decrease or increase).
Simultaneous application of the crown and the above drugs.
Only under certain conditions with the crown 5 or 10 may apply antiarrhythmics (medicines used to treat heart rhythm disorders), digoxin (used to stimulate the heart), other beta-blockers, medicines parasimpatikomimetichni (used eg . for the treatment of glaucoma), insulin and other agents used in the treatment of diabetes, products of general anesthesia during surgery nesterodni inflammatory drugs (e. acetylsalicylic acid), certain anti-migraine drugs containing ergotamine, tricyclic antidepressant (for treatment depression), barbiturates (used to treat insomnia and anxiety), other medicines that lower blood pressure, mefloquine (antiparasitic agent), sympathomimetics (eg. adrenalin), rifampicin (an antibiotic used mainly in the treatment of tuberculosis).
Pregnancy and lactation
This medicine should not be used during pregnancy and lactation. If excluding the crown is used during pregnancy, treatment should be discontinued 72 hours before the date of childbirth because of possible bradycardia, hypotension, hypoglycemia and respiratory depression in the newborn. If this is not possible, the infant should be carefully monitored. Symptoms of hypoglycaemia usually occur during the first three days of life.
Effects on ability to drive and use machines
The use of crown 5 or 10 crown (particularly with concomitant use of alcohol) can affect attention while driving or operating machinery. These activities must be carried out only with the express approval of the physician.
Dosage and method of administration
The exact dosage and duration of treatment is determined by the doctor. If your doctor advises otherwise, please adhere to the described dosing schedule.
How Clinch 5 or 10 and how often you should take it?
Recommended following dosage schedule:
The usual dose for adults is 5 mg bisoprolol, ie 1 tablet crown 5 or 10 half tablet crown once daily. In patients with significantly impaired function of the liver or kidneys daily dose should not exceed 5 mg bisoprolol (1 tablet crown or 5 ½ tablet crown 10).
How and when to accept the crown 5 or 10?
Tablets to be taken once a day, usually on an empty stomach or with food. They should be swallowed whole, not crushed to pieces with sufficient fluid.
How long should I take the crown 5 or 10?
No recommendation or knowledge of your doctor not stop or interrupt treatment not change the dosage. Use should not be stopped suddenly, it is recommended to gradually reduce the dosage as prescribed by the physician (eg. Dose be halved in intervals of 1 week). Abrupt discontinuation of therapy may cause a transient worsening of heart failure.
What you need to do when you take too low a dose of 5 or 10 crown or forget to take a dose?
Do not double the next dose, continue, regardless of missed with the usual dosage as recommended by your doctor or patient information.
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion by children, consult a physician.
What you need to do after high doses of 5 or 10 crown?
If you suspect an overdose, which usually manifests with a significant decrease in heart rate and blood pressure, or sometimes with dyspnea (difficulty breathing) induced bronchospasm, inform your doctor who will decide what measures are appropriate.
Medicinal products may have, in addition to its beneficial effects also some adverse effects which occur in each patient.
What side effects may occur during the use of the crown 5 or 10?
Common side effects
Feeling cold and numbness in the extremities, fatigue * weakness * dizziness * headache * nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation.
Uncommon side effects
Muscle weakness and cramps, decreased heart rate, disruption of cardiac impulse conduction between the atrium and ventricle, worsening heart failure, low blood pressure and act as dizziness when changing position from lying or sitting upright, sleep disorders , depression, bronchospasm in patients with asthma or obstructive pulmonary disease, presenting as breathlessness / breath.
Rare side effects (0.01% <rate <0.1%)
Nightmares, hallucinations, skin hypersensitivity reactions (itching, rash), increased liver enzymes, hepatitis, increased blood lipids, potency disorders, hearing disorders, allergic rhinitis, decreased tear production (it is necessary to pay attention to patients using contact lenses).
Single cases of adverse drug reactions (incidence <0.01%) conjunctivitis, psoriasis-like skin reaction, hair loss.
* These occurred mainly at the beginning of treatment. They are usually mild and disappear within 1-2 weeks.
If adverse effects or any other unusual effects occur, consult a physician regarding further use of the product.
Do not store above 30 ° C. Protect from moisture and light.
Keep out of reach of children!