Coronal .5 mg. 30 tablets
Coronal .5 mg. 30 tablets
Kardioseyaektivno , sympatholytic agent. , Beta 1- selective adrenoceptor blocker.
Coronal 5 and Coronal 10 contain the active ingredient bisoprolol , which belongs to the group of so-called . beta- blockers. After its application the blood pressure decreases , slowing the heart rate and cardiac output at rest and during exercise , resulting in decrease in the oxygen consumption of the heart.
Hypertension (high blood pressure), coronary heart disease ( angina pectoris ) .
Medicinal product is intended for adults.
If those mentioned above conditions appear to you after starting treatment with this medicine, tell your doctor.
When you should not use the crown 5 shi crown 10 ?
Coronal 5 or 10 shall not apply in the following cases :
• hypersensitivity to bisoprolol or to any of the excipients ;
• acute heart failure or sudden severe worsening of heart failure requiring intravenous administration of drugs that stimulate cardiac activity / function;
• shock caused by acute deterioration of cardiac function ( cardiogenic shock) ;
• II- nd and Ill- grade atrioventricular block ( seriously impaired impulse conduction between the atria and the cardiac chambers ) in patients without a pacemaker ;
• syndrome sick sinus (impaired impulse formation in the cardiac atrium ) ;
• sinoatrial block (impaired transmission of impulses from predsardnokamerniya node to the atrium ) ;
• heart rate below 50 beats / minute prior to treatment ;
• low blood pressure (systolic blood pressure below 90 mm Hg);
• severe bronchial asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with difficulty breathing and reduced airflow ;
• late stages of peripheral arterial disease of the lower limbs ( poor circulation of the lower limbs ) , Raynaud's syndrome ( attacks of white finger with paraesthesia) ;
• Untreated tumor of the adrenal glands ;
• increased acidity of the blood caused by abnormal metabolism ( metabolic acidosis) .
If the following conditions 10 Clinch 5 Chi can be applied only under certain conditions and with caution :
• moderate asthma or obstructive pulmonary disease ;
• concomitant use of inhaled anesthetics ( drugs used for general anesthesia in surgery ) ;
• diabetes (possibly masking the symptoms of hypoglycemia , eg . Increased heart rate) ;
• strict diet ;
• desensitization treatment in allergic patients ;
• I- st degree atrioventricular block ( moderate impulse conduction between the atria and the lower chambers) ;
• Prinzmetal angina (chest pain caused by spasmodic contraction of the coronary arteries) ;
• moderate forms of ischemic heart disease ( the disease may progress especially at the beginning of treatment) ;
• in patients with psoriasis;
• allergic patients .
Special warnings and precautions for use
Treatment of chronic heart failure using 5 or corona corona 10 requires regular medical examinations , especially at the start .
Diabetic patients in therapy with insulin or other antidiabetic medicines that lower glycemic warning symptoms of hypoglycaemia , namely accelerated heartbeat , may be masked .
The effect of crown and other medicines administered concurrently may mutually influence . It is necessary to tell your doctor about all medicines that you are taking now or start taking , whether prescribed or freely marketable.
The concomitant use of corona 5 or 10 and calcium channel blockers (used especially in the treatment of hypertension) can cause very low blood pressure and reduce the heart rate and cardiac impulse conduction.
If taking the crown break while simultaneously using clonidine (such as antihypertensive treatment ) is possible impairment of cardiac impulse conduction and excessive increase in blood pressure.
So-called monoamine oxidase inhibitors ( MAO inhibitors used in the treatment of depression ), when used together with the crown 5 or 10 , can affect blood pressure (possibly considerably increases or decreases ) .
Concomitant administration of the crown and the above products.
Only under certain conditions with the crown 5 or 10 may apply antiarrhythmics ( medicines used to treat heart rhythm disorders ) , digoxin (used to stimulate the heart) , other beta -blockers, medicines parasimpatikomimetichni (used eg . for the treatment of glaucoma ) , insulin and other agents used in the treatment of diabetes , products of general anesthesia during surgery , nesterodni antiinflammatory agents ( e.g. acetylsalicylic acid ), certain anti-migraine medicines containing ergotamine , tricyclic antidepressant ( treatment depression) , barbiturates (used to treat insomnia and anxiety ) , other drugs that lower blood pressure , mefloquine ( antiparasitic agent) , sympathomimetics (eg adrenaline) , rifampicin ( an antibiotic used mainly in the treatment of tuberculosis) .
Pregnancy and lactation
This medicine should not be used during pregnancy and lactation . If exceptionally crown is used during pregnancy , treatment should be discontinued 72 hours before the date of childbirth because of possible bradycardia , hypotension , hypoglycemia and respiratory depression in the newborn . If this is not possible, the infant should be carefully monitored. Symptoms of hypoglycaemia usually occur during the first three days of life .
Effects on ability to drive and use machines
The use of crown or crown 10 5 (particularly with concomitant use of alcohol ) can affect attention while driving or operating machinery. These activities must be carried out only with the express approval of the physician.
Dosage and method of administration
The exact dosage and duration of treatment is determined by the doctor . If your doctor advises otherwise , please adhere to the described dosing schedule .
How Clinch 5 or 10 and how often you should take it ?
It is recommended that the following dosage schedule :
The usual dose for adults is 5 mg bisoprolol , ie 1 tablet or 5 crown half crown 10 tablet once daily. In patients with significantly impaired function of the liver or kidneys daily dose should not exceed 5 mg bisoprolol (1 tablet crown or 5 ½ tablet crown 10).
How and when to accept the crown 5 or 10 ?
The tablets are taken once a day, usually on an empty stomach or with food . They should be swallowed whole and not crushed to pieces with sufficient fluid.
How long should I take the crown 5 or 10 ?
No recommendation or knowledge of your doctor not stop or interrupt treatment not change the dosage . Use should not be stopped suddenly , it is recommended to gradually reduce the dosage as prescribed by your doctor (eg, dosage should be reduced by half at intervals of 1 week) . Abrupt discontinuation may cause a transient worsening of heart failure v.
What you need to do when you take too low a dose of 5 or 10 crown or forget to take a dose ?
Do not double the next dose, continue regardless of miss with the usual dosage as recommended by your doctor or patient information .
In case of overdose or accidental ingestion by children , consult a physician.
What you need to do after high doses of 5 or 10 crown ?
If you suspect an overdose , which usually manifests with a significant decrease in heart rate and low blood pressure , or sometimes with dyspnea (difficulty breathing) induced bronchospasm, tell your doctor who will decide what measures are appropriate.
The medicinal product may have , in addition to its beneficial effects also some of the side effects which occur in each patient.
What side effects may occur during the use of the crown 5 or 10 ?
Common side effects
Feeling of coldness and numbness of the extremities , fatigue * , weakness * dizziness * headache * nausea , vomiting , diarrhea, constipation.
Uncommon side effects
Muscle weakness and cramps , decreased heart rate , disruption of impulse conduction between the atria and the cardiac chambers , worsening heart failure , low blood pressure and act as dizziness when changing position from lying or sitting to standing , sleeping disorders , depression , bronchospasm in patients with asthma or obstructive pulmonary disease, showing as breathlessness / breath.
Rare side effects ( 0.01% < frequency <0.1%)
Nightmares, hallucinations, skin hypersensitivity reactions (itching , redness , rash) , increased liver enzymes , hepatitis , increased blood lipids , potency disorders , hearing impairment , allergic rhinitis , reduced tear production ( it is necessary to pay attention to patients using contact lenses ) .
Single cases of adverse reactions (incidence <0.01%) conjunctivitis , psoriasis -like skin reaction , alopecia .
* These occurred mainly at the beginning of treatment. They are usually mild and subside within 1-2 weeks.
If adverse effects or any other unusual effects occur, consult a physician regarding further use of the product.
Do not store above 30 ° C. Protect from moisture and light.
Keep out of reach of children!