Celebrex. 200 mg. 10 capsules
Celebrex. 200 mg. 10 capsules
What Celebrex and what it is used?
What kind of medicine is Celebrex ?
Celebrex belongs to a group of medicines called cyclooxygenase-2 ( COX-2) inhibitori.Choveshkiyat body produces substances called prostaglandins. Certain prostaglandins cause pain and edema, but also because it helps protect the lining of the stomach. Celebrex act by reducing the amount of these prostaglandins, which cause pain and swelling. It does not diminish the protective stomach prostaglandini.Kapsulite Celebrex 100 mg are white with two blue stripes and the inscription " 7767 " and "100" . Selebreks capsules 200mg are white with two gold stripes and the inscription " 7767 " and "200" . Selebreks capsules are packaged in blister packs in cartons .
What is it used Celebrex ?
Celebrex helps relieve the pain and swelling caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis .
2 . Before taking Celebrex
Do not take Celebrex ...
• If your doctor has determined that you have heart problems , including heart failure ( moderate or severe) , circulation problems (peripheral arterial disease) and angina ( chest pain ) or have had a heart attack , stroke or mini-stroke ( transient ischemic circulation ) Celebrex may slightly increase the risk of heart attack and stroke. Therefore, it should not be used by people who already have heart problems or have had a stroke.
• If you have an allergic reaction to any component of Selebreks .
• If you have an allergic reaction to a group of medicines called " sulfonamides ." This family of antibiotics , which are sometimes used to treat infections .
• If you have asthma or allergic reaction such as itchy skin rash, swelling or wheezing , nasal polyps or severe nasal mucosa after taking aspirin or other anti-arthritic drug.
• If you have a stomach ulcer or duodenal ( intestinal ) or bleeding from the stomach or intestines .
• If you have inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis ) or inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's disease ) .
• If you have heart failure or severe liver or kidney disease.
• If you are breastfeeding .
• If you are pregnant .
• If there is a possibility to become pregnant. You must use effective contraception while taking Selebreks . Talk to your doctor if you need additional saveti.Ako pregnant, stop taking Selebreks and report it to your lekar.V some cases it may be necessary for your doctor to take special measures when prescribes Selebreks .
Make sure before you start taking Selebreks your doctor knows :
• have liver or kidney disease.
• Do edema (fluid retention ) .
You have had a stomach ulcer , duodenal ( intestinal ) or have had bleeding from the stomach or intestines .
• You have had a stroke or mini-stroke (transient ischemic attack ) .
• you have received surgery on the arteries of the lower limbs .
• There might be dehydrated , which is due , for example , a disease state or diarrhea .
• Currently being treated for infection because Selebreks may mask fever , which is a sign of infection.
• taking warfarin ( warfarin) or other drugs that prevent blood clotting ( anticoagulants) .
• taking acetylsalicylic acid ( aspirin) .
• you have been told you have an intolerance to some sugars ( eg , conditions related to lactose or galactose ) .
If you are available factors such as high blood pressure, diabetes , high cholesterol or smoking, which increases the risk of heart disease, you should consult with your doctor if Selebreks is right for you.
If you have heart , liver or kidney disease or you are older than 65 years may be necessary for your doctor to make regular visits. It will tell you how often you need to review .
Selebreks intake of food or drink
Selebreks can be taken with meals or on an empty stomach .
Can Selebreks be taken during pregnancy and lactation ?
You should not take Selebreks if you are pregnant . Tell your doctor if stebremenna , you suspect that you are pregnant or attempting to zabremenyavane.Ne should not breastfeed if you are prescribed Selebreks because it passes into breast milk and may affect your baby.
Driving and using machines
If you experience dizziness or drowsiness after taking Selebreks , do not drive or operate machinery until you feel well again.
Taking other medicines
Treatment with Selebreks may affect or be affected if Selebreks be taken simultaneously with certain other medicines. Therefore, your doctor must be informed of any biyao medicine that you are taking at the same time . Check other medicines you are taking , including those you have bought without a prescription.
Before taking Selebreks tell your doctor if you take:
• Warfarin ( warfarin) or similar drugs clotting .
• Aspirin ( acetylsalicylic acid ) or other anti-inflammatory drugs.
• Angiotensin converting enzyme ( ACE ) inhibitors . These are drugs that are usually used for high blood pressure .
• Barbiturates . Usually these are anticonvulsants , sedatives or painkillers.
• Carbamazepine ( carbamazepine ) . It is a drug that is used in epilepsy .
• Citalopram ( citalopram ), imipramine ( imipramine ) or lithium . These are drugs that are used in depression or other psychiatric disease !
? Cyclosporin ( cyclosporin ) or tacrolimus ( tacrolimus ) . These are drugs that are used to prevent graft rejection after transplantation ( transplants ) .
? Dextromethorphan ( dextromethorphan ) , which is usually included in the formulation of cough medicines .
? Diazepam ( diazepam ) . It is a sedative and sleep-inducing drug.
? diuretics. These are drugs for the separation of fluids.
? Fluconazole ( fluconazole ) . This is an antifungal medicine.
? Methotrexate ( methotrexate) . It is a drug that is used for rheumatoid arthritis and certain cancers .
? oral contraceptives .
? Rifampicin ( rifampicin) . This medicine is a type of antibiotic.
? Medicines to treat depression , high blood pressure , psychosis , or irregular heart beat .
Selebreks can be taken with low-dose aspirin (75 mg or less daily dose ) , but it is important for your doctor to know that.
3 . How should I take Celebrex ? ;
Dose and duration of your treatment will be determined by your doctor, who will adapt them specifically for Vas.Spazvayte your doctor's instructions about how Selebreks capsules should take and when to take them . If in doubt , ask your doctor or farmatsevt.Vashiyat doctor probably will want to check from time to time how's your treatment . It should be treated with the lowest dose that controls pain and you should not use Selebreks more than necessary. This is recommended because the risk of heart attack and stroke is likely to increase with prolonged treatment, especially with high dozi.Pri osteoarthritis usual daily dose is 200 mg once daily. If necessary, this dose can be increased to a maximum of 200 mg twice dnevno.Svarzhete your doctor if you feel any improvement within two weeks of lechenieto.Pri rheumatoid arthritis, the usual starting dose is 200 mg per day where necessary, can be increased up to 200 mg twice dnevno.Svarzhete your doctor if you feel any improvement within two weeks of lechenieto.Vashiyat physician should reduce the dose Selebreks you are taking if you have problems liver or if you are taking a medicine containing fluconazole ( fluconazole ) . did not take more than 400 mg of Selebreks den.Selebreks not been studied in children and should only be used in adults
How long should you use Selebreks ?
Your doctor will tell you how long you should take Selebreks ?
What should you do if you swallow too much of a time capsule ? If you accidentally swallow too much capsules, report it immediately to your doctor or pharmacist.
What should you do if you miss a dose of medicine?
If you forget to take a capsule Selebreks time , take it as soon as you remember . But if the time for the next intake is almost come , then do not take the missed dose.
4 . Possible side effects
Like all medicines, Celebrex can sometimes cause problems in some people. If you are concerned about side effects , talk with your doctor.
Stop taking the capsules and tell your doctor immediately ...
? If you get an allergic reaction such as skin rash, swelling of the face , wheezing or difficulty breathing.
- If you develop jaundice (your skin or whites of the eyes acquire a yellowish color).
? If you get blisters or peeling skin . Occurrence of these skin reactions most often occur in the first month of treatment.
? If you have symptoms of bleeding in the stomach or intestine, such as passing a black or bloody stools , or vomiting blood .
? If you experience severe stomach pains .
These changes could be related or not taking Selebreks :
More common side effects which may affect more than 1 in 100 patients listed below.
? Stomach pain , diarrhea , indigestion, flatulence .
? Dizziness , trouble sleeping .
? infection of the upper respiratory tract, such as nasal congestion, swelling of the sinuses , throat irritation .
? Fluid retention , swollen ankles and legs.
? Rash .
Less common side effects , which may affect up to 1 in 100 patients are listed below .
? Anxiety, depression , fatigue , blurred vision , ringing ( ringing ) in the ears .
? anemia, changes in laboratory tests that reflect the function of the liver and kidneys.
? Increased blood pressure , palpitations (awareness of heartbeat ), feeling short of breath , and cough.
? Swelling of the mouth, hiccup ( burp ) , vomiting (nausea), gastritis (inflammation of the stomach) , constipation .
? Skin effects such as urticaria ( itchy rash convex ) or a burning or tingling .
Increased muscle tension (hardening ) belief
? Increased muscle tension (hardening ) , leg cramps
? Urinary tract infections .
? infarction, heart failure , worsening of high blood pressure.
? Increased concentrations of potassium in the blood.
Rare side effects that may affect up to 1 in 1000 patients are listed below .
? Skin effects such as bruising or increased sensitivity to light.
? A decrease in the number of white blood cells and platelets.
? Ulcers in the digestive system, intestinal perforation , inflammation of the esophagus , blood in stool ( rarely these events were fatal) .
? Difficulties in swallowing, changes in taste of food
? Olisyavane of the scalp .
Very common side effects that may affect up to 1 in 10 000 patients are listed below .
? Reduction of the number of all types of blood cells.
? Skin changes such as swelling , blistering and peeling .
? Serious allergic reactions, anaphylaxis , wheezing and coughing , swelling of the face.
? Nausea (feeling sick), bleeding from the digestive system.
? Hepatitis ( liver inflammation ) , jaundice, liver failure.
? renal inflammation , renal failure .
? muscle pain, joint pain, inflammation of the blood vessels.
? Headache , confusion , worsening of epilepsy, false perceptions (seeing, hearing or feeling things that are ) , decrease in hearing , weakening the sense of taste , weight loss of olfactory sensations.
? Acute pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas).
? Menstrual disorders.
? inflammation of the colon.
? Damaged gustatory and olfactory sensations.
? Inflammation of the meninges ( coverings of the brain and spinal cord) .
? Inflammation of the small intestine or colon.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of these or other problems while taking Selebreks .
5 . Storing Celebrex
Keep the capsules in a dry place at a temperature below 30 ° C.
Keep them out of reach of children.
Do not use the capsules after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
If capsules are out of date, take them to your pharmacist who will dispose of safely. If your capsules are discolored or deformed , take them back to your pharmacist.
Each capsule contains Celebrex drug celecoxib ( celecoxib ) . Selebreks drug is available in two concentrations.
Capsules of 100 mg Celebrex containing 100 mg celecoxib.
Capsules of 200 mg Celebrex containing 200 mg celecoxib.
The other ingredients are gelatin , lactose monohydrate , sodium lauryl sulfate , povidone K-30 , croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate and colorant titanium dioxide ( E171 ) .
Capsules of 100 mg containing the colorant and indigotin ( E132 ) , and 200 mg capsules contain iron oxide colorant , , ( E172 ) .