Carbamazepine 200 mg. 50 tablets
Carbamazepine 200 mg. 50 tablets
Carbamazepine Actavis apply to:
- Complex or simple partial seizures (with or without loss of consciousness) with or without secondary generalization;
- Generalized tonic-clonic seizures; mixed forms of attacks; Carbamazepine Actavis is suitable for mono and combination therapy. The product is not effective in absence seizures (petit mal) and myoclonic seizures.
Acute mania and maintenance treatment of bipolar disorders afekgivni prevention and reduction of relapse;
• withdrawal syndrome;
o Idiopathic trigeminal neuralgia and trigeminal neuralgia due to multiple sclerosis (typical and atypical). Idiopathic glossopharyngeal neuralgia;
• Painful diabetic NEUROPATHY;
• diabetes insipidus - central type; polyuria and polydipsia of neurohormonal origin.
2 WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE treatment with carbamazepine
Karbamazenip Actavis does not apply to:
»Hypersensitivity to carbamazepine or similar products (tricyclic antidepressants);
• certain type conduction disorders of the heart (atrioventricular block);
• severe hepatic impairment;
• suppress bone marrow (bone marrow depression) or porphyria.
In the application of this product please note the following:
Carbamazepine Actavis used with caution in patients with cardiovascular disease, impaired liver and / or renal function, as well as increased intraocular pressure (glaucoma). In these cases, a more frequent patient monitoring and dose variation. Before starting treatment with carbamazepine Actavis is necessary to make full blood count and liver function. In the course of treatment they should also be monitored by blood counts monitored weekly in the first month of treatment and then every month. Hepatic function should be monitored for 4-5 months, while deviations - in smaller spaces. Treatment with Carbamazepine Actavis should be discontinued in case of disturbances in blood formation (hematopoiesis), the occurrence of low white blood cells (leukopenia), allergic skin reactions and impaired liver function. Actavis Carbamazepine should be used with caution in patients with mixed seizures including absences, either typical or atypical. In all these conditions the product may exacerbate seizures and require discontinuation of treatment. During the treatment the product must not consume alcohol; If you have a sudden discontinuation of carbamazepine Actavis or switching to another anticonvulsant (anticonvulsant) apply barbiturates or diazepam as a protective treatment.
Application of Carbamazepine Actavis with food and drink
No evidence of a need for a special diet or restrictions on certain types of food and beverages during treatment with this product.
Before taking any medicine, consult your doctor or farmatsevtPrilaganeto drugs in the first three months of pregnancy poses risks to the fetus. In case of need to implement protivogyrchovi products (anticonvulsants) should be made very strict assessment of benefits and risks for the mother, since the cessation of such treatment carries greater risks for mother and child.
Before I go taking any medicine, consult your doctor or farmatsevtProduktat passes into the fetal circulation and in karmata.Za to avoid habituation of the infant to the product tryabvapostepenno nursing be discontinued. Separation of Carbamazepine Actavis milk may dadovede to a violation of the child's suckling reflex due OFPRODUCTS relaxing effect.
Driving and using machines
Treatment with Carbamazepine Actavis may affect reactivity when driving and using mashini.Priemane other lekarstvaMolya, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines soon, even if they have not been prescribed by your lekarLechenieto with Carbamazepine Actavis should begin at least two weeks after administration of MAO inhibitori.Karbamazepin Actavis activates certain liver enzymes and can reduce the effects of oral anticoagulants (coumarin anticoagulants), quinidine, hormonal contraceptives (contraceptives) or antibiotics (doxycycline) .Prerabotvaneto carbamazepine Actavis in the body can be suppressed by the simultaneous administration of erythromycin, oleandomycin, isoniazid, some calcium antagonists (verapamil, diltiazem), which leads to an increased concentration of product in the blood. This was also observed with concomitant administration of carbamazepine Actavis with phenytoin, valproic acid, cimetidine. Combination with lithium may lead to apparent ill effects on the nervous system.
In some cases, may be affected laboratory parameters of thyroid function.
3 HOW TO USE carbamazepine Actavis
Always take Carbamazepine Actavis exactly as your doctor / tablets should be taken before, after or during meals and between meals with a small amount technost.Ako Carbamazepine Actavis added to existing antiepileptic therapy, this should be done while preserving and you if necessary after adjustment of the dosage of other anti-product.
It is recommended that where possible Actavis Carbamazepine be taken as monoterapiya.Tabletkite be taken before, after or during meals and between meals with a small amount technost.Vazrastni - treatment usually starts with twice as 100-200 mg daily, dose is gradually increased until 400 mg; some patients required dose of 1600 mg or 2000 mg.
Children under 4 years of age - starting dose is 20-60 mg / kg body weight per day and the dose should be increased gradually at a dose of 20 to 60 every vtoriden. In children over 4 years starting treatment with 100 mg daily followed otezhesedmichno increase of 100 mg.Poddarzhashta dose: 10-20 mg / kg weight in divided doses: Children between 1 and 5 years - 200-400 mg per day Children between 6 10 years - 400-600 mg dnevno.Detsa between 11 and 15 years - 600-1000 mg daily.
Tablets should be taken with sufficient liquid during or after a meal. Trigeminal nevralgiyaNachalnata dose is 200-400 mg per day, and then the dose is gradually increased until the complete inhibition of pain (typically 3-4 times 200 mg per day). It further specifies the minimum effective dose by dose tapering. The average daily dose is three 200 mg.
Alcohol withdrawal syndrome
The starting dose is 200 mg three times a day for 4-5 days, after which in severe cases the dosage may be increased (up to 400 mg 3-4 times a day). It is the application and sedative hypnotics. After resolution of the acute stage can continue monotherapy with carbamazepine Aktavis.Ostra mania and prophylaxis of bipolar affective disorders dose required is between 400 and 1600 mg per day. The most frequently administered 400-600 mg, divided into 2-3 priema.Pri treatment of acute mania dose increases more rapidly, while preventing bipolar disorder that is slower, in order to provide optimal compatibility.
Diabetes insipidus - central tipObichaynata dosage for adults is 200 mg 2-3 times daily. Landfill dosage should be reduced in proportion to age and diabetic tegloto.Boleznena nevropatiyaObichayna dose - 200 mg 2-4 times dnevno.Patsienti nedostatachnostPri renal patients with GFR less than 10 mg / min and in patients on dialysis is recommended in 75% the usual therapeutic dose. If you have the impression that the effect of priloo / Seni of Carbamazepine Actavis is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you take a large amount of the drug: when taking a higher dose than prescribed immediately seek the assistance of a doctor! lowest dose causing death in humans is 60 g, and the highest in patient experienced 30 g. Signs of poisoning occur after 1-3 hours. RIP acute poisoning with carbamazepine was observed vomiting, impaired consciousness, tremor, seizures, agitation, respiratory depression, changes in blood pressure, cardiac conduction disorders, separation of a small amount of urine. Apply symptomatic lechenie.Ako you forget to use Carbamazepine Actavis: If you forget to take the next dose, take the missed it as soon as possible, but do not double the next one.
4 POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Like any other medicine, Carbamazepine Actavis can cause side reaktsiiNay most common side effects are usually at the beginning of treatment and are stunning, drowsiness, unsteadiness, nausea and vomiting.
- To avoid these reactions occur, treatment should be initiated at the lowest dose. Can be observed the following effects:
• by hematopoiesis - reduced red and white blood cells, and kravnte plates (aplastic anemia, agranulocytosis. Pancytopenia, bone marrow depression, trombotsitopeiiya. Leucopenia), eosinophilia, specific disease of protein metabolism (acute porphyria);
• Skin - rashes, itching, severe skin reactions (toxic epidermalpa necrolysis - syndrome Lyell, syndrome Stevens-Johnson), photosensitivity, changes in pigmentation, exfoliative dermatitis, erythema multiforme, skin bleeding surface, enhancing disseminated lupus erythematosus, baldness. In some cases it may be necessary to discontinuation of therapy.
• Cardiovascular - Congestive heart failure, edema, worsening of existing high blood pressure, low blood pressure, collapse, aggravation of coronary artery disease, abnormal heart rhythm and conduction (arrhythmias and AV-block), primary or recurrent thrombophlebitis pa plus lymph nodes. Some of these reactions can lead to fatal consequences.
• Liver - infringement of liver enzymes, cholestatic jaundice, hepatitis;
• Breathing - hypersensitivity expressed in fever, shortness of breath, pnevmoiit or pneumonia;
• Genitourinary - frequent urination, acute urinary retention, less urine output, increased blood urea nitrogen, renal failure, impotence, albumin in the urine;
• CNS - dizziness, disturbed coordination, confusion, headache, fatigue, blurred vision, visual hallucinations, transient diplopia, speech disorders, involuntary movements, pain and tingling in the extremities, depression, TINNITUS; • Gastrointestinal Gastrointestinal - Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, loss of appetite, dry mouth and throat, inflammation of the tongue and oral mucosa;
• Eye - incremental changes in lens conjunctivitis;
• Musculoskeletal - arthralgia, bone, leg cramps;
• Metabolic - fever, changes. Antidiuretic hormone rarely decrease in serum sodium and confusion;
• Others - lupus-like syndrome, a rare increase in cholesterol levels;
If you notice any go side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
At temperatures below 25 ° S.Da Keep out of reach of children! Do not use after the expiry date stated on the package! Shelf life: 3 (three) years