CORDARONE 200 mg. 30 tablets
This medicine is for the treatment and prophylaxis of certain disorders of heart rhythm
3. BEFORE YOU TAKE CORDARONE 200 mg?
a) DO NOT USE CORDARONE 200 mg tablets
This medicine should not be used in the following cases:
• a known allergy to iodine or to amiodarone, or to any of the excipients of the medicinal product
• hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland)
• in some arrhythmias and / or conduction defects
• significantly slow heartbeat
• from the second trimester of pregnancy
• in combination with medicinal products that can cause "torsades de pointe" (serious heart rhythm disturbances):
- Class 1a antiarrhythmics (quinidine, hydroquinidine, disopyramide, etc.)
- Class III antiarrhythmics (sotalol, dofetilide, ibutilide, and others.)
- Sultopride (neuroleptics)
- And other medicinal products (bepridil, cisapride, diphemanil, erythromycin IV, mizolastine, moxifloxacin, vincamine IV., Spiramycin IV). (see Drug Interactions)
b) SPECIAL WARNINGS FOR USE OF CORDARONE 200 mg
Tell your doctor if you develop an unusual breathlessness or cough, alone or accompanied by a deterioration of general condition, fatigue or prolonged or unexplained fever, diarrhea, weight loss, pain in musume, impaired vision or recurrence of accelerated sartsebiene.Poradi presence of lactose, this product is not used in case of congenital galactosemia, a syndrome of glucose and galactose malabsorption or lactase deficiency (rare metabolic diseases).
c) SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR USE OF CORDARONE
During treatment to avoid exposure to sunlight to prevent possible skin reaction similar to sunburn.
During treatment with amiodarone perform laboratory tests to study the function of the thyroid gland and the liver.
Tell your anesthesiologist before surgery if you are treated with amiodarone.
In children, the efficacy and safety of amiodarone was not investigated
d) DRUG AND OTHER FORMS OF INTERACTION
This medicine should not be used in combination with certain anti-arrhythmic agents (quinidine, hydroquinidine, disopyramide, sotalol, dofetilide, ibutilide) with sultopride (neuroleptic) with bepridil, cisapride, diphemanil, erythromycin IV, mizolastine, moxifloxacin, spiramycin IV, vincamine IV, which can cause "torsades de pointes" (serious heart rhythm disorders).
Do not use in combination with diltiazem injection, certain antibiotics (halofantrine, pentamidine, lumefantrine), certain immunosuppressive drugs (cyclosporine) along with some neuroleptics (chlorpromazine, tsimemazin, levomepromazine, thioridazine, trifluoperazine, amisulpride, sulpiride, tiapride, veralipride, droperidol, haloperidol, pimozide).
To avoid any adverse effects of co-use of multiple medicinal product, you should regularly inform your doctor of any conduct by the Supreme TREATMENT.
e) Pregnancy and lactation
Due to the content of iodine, amiodarone should not be used after the first trimester of pregnancy.
Amiodarone passes into breast milk and is therefore contraindicated during lactation.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding Always consult your doctor before starting to use drugs.
f) DRIVE AND USE MACHINES
g) Excipients with known effects
4. USE OF THE CORDARONE 200 mg
a) HOW TO USE CORDARONE 200 mg
Individual dose is different for each case, but usually at:
- Start of treatment: 3 tablets daily for 8 to 10 days.
- Maintenance: 1 to 2 tablets daily
MUST BE STRICTLY OBSERVED prescription NOT modify or discontinue medication without medical advice.
b) OF ADMINISTRATION
The drug is taken orally.
c) WHEN AND HOW OFTEN SHOULD BE USED KORDAROT 200 mg
The tablets can be taken before, during or without food qualities of the tablet do not change in breaking up her.
d) Duration of use
Be strictly prescribed by the doctor.
In case of overdose urgently consult your doctor or a specialized toxicological laboratory.
f) if you forget to take CORDARONE 200 mg
In case of failure of the medicine, there is usually no particular risk for you.
Do not take a double dose to account for the forgotten.
5. POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Like any medication and CORDARONE may cause undesirable effects to varying degrees.
Inform your doctor the occurrence of any adverse reaction, as only he can decide whether you should continue or stop treatment:
visual disturbances (blurred vision or colored area around objects
skin reactions when exposed to sunlight,
disturbances in the function of the thyroid gland without clinical signs of disease
increase in serum levels of certain liver enzymes (transaminases)
digestive disorders (nausea, vomiting, altered taste)
- Gray discoloration of the skin,
- Thyroid disease (obesity, sensitivity to cold, fatigue, or reverse weight loss and diarrhea),
- Respiratory disorders (difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, fever, cough)
- Sleep disturbances, including nightmares,
- Abnormal gait (nerve damage in the lower end)
- Acute liver disease and / or jaundice, which can be very serious,
- Slow heartbeat.
- Cardiac conduction disorders,
- Damage muscles of the limbs,
- Blurred vision or even reduced vision,
- Skin reactions with redness and itching
- Hair loss,
- Respiratory disorders in the case of asthma and / or after surgery, which can be very serious,
- Chronic liver disease
- Significant reduction in heart rate,
- A decrease in the number of platelets in blood, renal impairment,
- Headache (headache, consult a doctor)
Tell your doctor about the occurrence of any undesirable effects not mentioned in this leaflet.
6. EXPIRY DATE
Do not use after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
7. STORAGE CORDARONE 200 mg
Do not store above 25 ° C.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.