CIPROLON 500 mg. 10 tablets
Ciprolon is an antibiotic of the fluoroquinolone. The active substance is ciprofloxacin. It works by killing the bacteria that caused the infection. Only works on certain types of bacteria.
Ciprolon is used in adults to treat the following bacterial infections:
- Respiratory tract infections
- Prolonged or repeated ear infections or sinus
- Infection of the testicles
- Infections of the female genetalia
- Infection of the gastrointestinal tract, and abdominal infections
- Infections of skin and soft tissue
- Infections of bones and joints
- Treatment of infections in patients with a very low number of leukocytes in the blood
- Prevention of infection with Neisseria meningitidis
- Inhalation of anthrax spores.
Children and adolescents
Ciprolon be used in children and adolescents under the medical supervision of a specialist in the treatment of the following bacterial infections:
complicated urinary tract infections, including infections that have reached the kidneys
- Inhalation of anthrax spores
Taking other medicines
Please tell your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Do not take Ciprolon with tizanidine, because this may lead to side effects such as low blood pressure and sleepiness
It is known that these drugs interact with Ciprolon in your body. If you take Ciprolon simultaneously with these medicines can influence the therapeutic effects. Also, it can increase the likelihood of experiencing side effects.
Tell your doctor if you take:
- Warfarin or other anticoagulants
Ciprolon can raise the levels of these drugs in your blood
Some drugs reduce the effect of Ciprolon. Tell your doctor if you take:
- Mineral supplements
- Phosphate-binding polymer
- Medicines or supplements containing calcium, magnesium, or iron auminiy.
Taking Ciprolon with food and drink:
If you take TsIprolon during regular meals, do not eat or drink any dairy products or drink with added calcium when taking the tablets because they can affect the absorption of the active ingredients
Pregnancy and lactation
It is preferable to avoid the use of Ciprolon pregnancies. Tell your doctor poops planning to become pregnant. Do not take while breastfeeding because ciprofloxacin is ekstretira into breast milk and may harm your baby.
HOW TO TAKE CIPROLON?
Your doctor will explain how exactly Ciprolon should take and how often and for how long. This depends on the type and severity of the infection. The dosage may vary between 1 tablet per 24 hours to 3 tablets per 12 hours.
Tell your doctor if you have kidney problems, because they may require dose adjustment.
Treatment usually lasts 5 to 21 days but may be longer in severe infections. Take the tablets exactly as you told your doctor. If you are not sure how much to take and how to take them, ask your doctor.
and / Swallow the tablets with a lot of liquid. Do not chew them because their taste is not pleasant
b / Try to take your tablets at the same time each day
c / You can take the tablets with regular intake of food or another. Calcium, which is a normal part of the diet will not seriously affect absorption. Do not take the tablets with dairy products such as milk or yoghurt or fruit juice concentrates. Remember to drink plenty of fluids when taking TsIprolon
The active substance is ciprofloxacin.
Each tablet contains 500 mg Ciprolon 582 mg ciprofloxacin hydrochloride monohydrate equivalent to 500 mg ciprofloxacin.
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, hydrogenated vegetable oil, sodium starch glycolate, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, talc, titanium dioxide / E 171 / polyethylene glycol, hypromellose, simethicone, polyacrylate dispersion.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Common: nausea, diarrhea, joint pain in children
- Fungal superinfection
- Higher levels of eosinophils, a type of white blood cells
- Loss of appetite
- Hyperactivity or agitation
- Headache, dizziness, sleep problems or disorders of taste sensations
- Vomiting, stomach pain, trouble hranismilaneto or intestinal gas
- High levels of certain substances in the blood
- Rash, itching or hives
- Joint pain in adults
- Impaired renal function
- Unspecified pain, malaise or fever
- Increase in blood alkaline phosphatase
- Inflammation of the colon, associated with the use of an antibiotic
- Changes in blood cell counts, increased or decreased platelet count
- Vision problems
- Ushete noise, hearing loss, hearing impairment
- Rapid pulse
- Dilation of blood vessels, low blood pressure or seizures
- shortness of breath
- Muscle pain, joint inflammation, increased muscle tone
- Renal failure, blood or urine crystals
- A particular type of reducing the number of blood cells, a dangerous decrease in the number of white blood cells and platelets, which can be fatal, bone marrow suppression, which can also be fatal
- Severe allergic reactions
- Mental disorders
- Migraine rarusheniya coordination, unsteady gait, impaired sense of smell, increased pressure in the brain
- Changes in color perception
- Inflammation of the blood vessel wall
- Death of liver cells, which rarely lead to life-threatening liver neodstatachnost.
- Small pinpoint hemorrhages under the skin, other skin rashes
- Muscle weakness, inflammation of the tendons, tendon rupture
- Problems with the nervous system such as pain, burning, tingling, numbness and / or weakness in the limbs