Biozin mama 30 tablets
It is not a medicinal product! Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
One pack of Biosin Mom contains 30 tablets.
I. What is Biozin Mom
Biozin Mommy contains the biologically active ingredient: Lactoferrin - 100 mg.
Lactoferrin is an iron carrying glycoprotein that belongs to the transferrin group. It is responsible for the immune protection of the mucous membranes of the respiratory, digestive and urinary tract, and is contained in various bodily fluids and secretions (tears, bronchial secretion, saliva, bile, pancreatic juice, renal secretions, secretions of the secretions).
The main functions of lactoferrin are the following:
• Antibacterial activity: Lactoferrin acts bacteriostatically by binding free iron and vit. B12 also makes them inaccessible to bacteria, which stops them from multiplying as well as being bactericidal (destroys the cell walls of many germs and fungi). Lactoferrin is especially important for babies and people with weakened immune systems. It is effective against E. coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Listeria, Candida, etc.
• Antiviral action: Lactoferrin is a key molecule for the immune system, and can be used to fight various viral infections. It prevents Viruses from attaching to the cell walls and invading our cells - such as cytomegaloviruses and the viruses that cause herpes and AIDS. Lactoferrin receptors are found on immunocompetent cells - T-lymphocytes (so-called killer cells), monocytes, macrophages. The lactoferrin contained in the oral cavity and gastrointestinal tract stops the microbial development or destroys them.
• Improved iron uptake: Due to its high affinity for iron, lactoferrin binds and transports it to all cells that need it (improving the bioavailability of iron in the body), which helps to deal with iron deficiency anemia more quickly.
• Anti-inflammatory action: Lactoferrin binds some polysaccharides (exotoxins secreted by germs) and activates some immune cells on which the immune response depends. As a result, inflammatory processes are relieved.
• Probiotic action: Lactoferrin suppresses the development of harmful bacteria in the gut and promotes the development of bifidobacteria, contributing to the healing of normal microflora.
• Antioxidant action: By binding free iron to the blood, lactoferrin reduces the formation of free radicals and protects lipids from oxidation and cells from destruction. Lactoferrin, on the other hand, gives iron where and when it is needed for the cells. This leads to a delay in aging and a decrease in susceptibility to degenerative and cancerous diseases.
• Gastrointestinal tract: Lactoferrin reduces inflammatory processes in the intestines, such as CUHK and other autoimmune, allergic and infectious diseases that affect the intestines - provided that it is taken regularly and in sufficient quantities.
• Anticancer activity: There are sufficient in vitro and in vivo trials to demonstrate the anticancer effect of lactoferrin. The potent inhibitory effect of lactoferrin specifically on human pancreatic cancer has also been proven - it is recommended as part of the therapy for this disease.
• To increase the immunity and improve the bioavailability of iron in the body in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
• Reduces the risk of infection and complications during pregnancy.
It is recommended to take Biozin Mama under the following conditions:
• Viral infections
• Bacterial infections
• Fungal infections
• IDA (Iron deficiency anemia)
• Builds a rapid immune response to the first symptoms of flu and bacterial infections.
• Promotes rapid recovery from illness.
III. How should Biozin Mama be taken?
Talk to your doctor before taking Biozin Mama!
Purpose Daily dose Biozin Mom Recommended duration of intake
In normal pregnancy, 1 tablet before meals for 90 days
Diseases: 2 x 1 tablet before meals for 90 days
IDA (Iron deficiency anemia)
IV. Who should not take Biozin Mama
Do not take Biosin Mum if you have been allergic to lactoferrin or to any of the excipients of the tablet.
The most common symptoms of an allergic reaction:
They include: rashes, itching, swelling of the lips and face, shortness of breath. Ask your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms.
V. Biozin Mom Storage
The preparation is stored at room temperature out of the reach of children. The preparation should not be used after its expiry date or if the integrity of the packaging has been compromised.