BLOKBIS. 5 mg. 30 tablets
BLOKBIS. 5 mg. 30 tablets
BLOKBIS WHAT IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR ?
Blokbis belongs to a group of medicines called 'the beta-blockers. Used to treat high blood pressure and angina / chest pain caused by clogged arteries , gets to the heart /
2.Before GET BLOKBIS
Do not take Blokbis tablets if:
- Are allergic to Blokbis or to any of the excipients
- Suffer from severe asthma or other illnesses associated with difficulty dishane
- You have heart failure or shock caused by heart problems
- Suffer from conduction or heart rhythm disorder
- You have a slow heart rate below 60 beats per minute before treatment
- Have low blood pressure
- Suffer from severe blockage of blood vessels , including circulation problems
- Suffer from increased acidity of the blood
- Suffer from untreated pheochromocytoma
- Treated with floctafenine or sultopirid
Take special care if:
- You have heart failure
- Suffer from asthma or other diseases associated with difficulty breathing
- Diabetes mellitus
- You have an overactive thyroid gland
- You are treated to limit allergic reactions
- You are on a strict diet .
Tablets Blokbis can enhance your hypersensitivity to substances that have allergies and aggravate allergic reactions
- Suffer from a feeling of tightness , chest pain during periods of rest. Blokbis can increase the number and duration of seizures.
- Suffering from pheochromocytoma treated
- Have or have had psoriasis
- Suffer from circulatory disorders of the blood, including milder forms of Raynaud's phenomenon and intermittent claudication .
Complaints may worsen , especially in early treatment .
- Suffer from some cardiac conduction abnormalities .
Pregnancy and lactation
Blokbis tablets are not recommended during pregnancy and lactation . Ask your doctor for advice before taking any medicine.
Driving and using machines
Blokbis tablets can cause fatigue and dizziness. Make sure you are not under his influence before driving or operating machinery, especially at the beginning of treatment , after a change in dose or drug and alcohol when taking
Important information about some of the ingredients of BLOKBIS
If you are told that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine because it contains lactose
HOW TO TAKE BLOKBIS
Always take Blokbis as your doctor prescribes . Posadetvayte your doctor if you are unsure. Take with water at the same time each day.
Usual dose :
Adults: Initial dose: Your doctor Chez start with the lowest possible dose . Sometimes 5 mg daily may be sufficient . The usual dose is 10 mg once daily MAXIMUM recommended dose of 20 mg
Patients with renal impairment : Patients with severe kidney disease should not take more than 10 mg once daily. This dose may be divided into two half- doses of 5 mg
Patients with liver disease : No dose adjustment is required - your doctor will monitor treatment
Elderly : It is recommended to start with the lowest possible dose.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Stop treatment and contact your doctor immediately if you have symptoms of an allergic reaction , such as itchy skin rash, swelling of the face , lips , tongue or throat, or difficulty breathing or swallowing. This is very serious but rare side effect
Tell your doctor if you notice any of these side effects or find other listed side effects .
Common - fatigue, tiredness , dizziness and headache. They are generally mild and often disappear after 1-2 weeks. Feeling of coldness or numbness of the extremities, claudication , fatigue , diarrhea , abdominal pain, constipation
Uncommon - STATE OF orthostatic dizziness due to low blood pressure , sleep disorders , depression , slow or irregular heart rate, worsening heart failure, muscle weakness and cramps, joint pain .
Patients with asthma or a history of respiratory problems may have difficulty breathing .
Rare - nightmares , hallucinations , impaired hearing , low blood pressure , low blood pressure , dry eyes , impaired sexual function , inflammation of the nasal mucosa caused by allergy , increased levels of fats in the blood, lower blood-sugar levels , increased blood enzymes in blood , which suggest the hepatic function , inflammation of the liver, resulting in yellowing of the skin or the eyes, the appearance of some blood cells may result in symptoms of lupus syndrome as joint swelling , fever , fatigue , skin rash .
Very rare - conjunctivitis, psoriasiform rash or exacerbation of psoriasis , hair loss, shock due to low blood sugar levels .
the active substance is bisoprololov hemifumarate . Each tablet contains 5 mg or 10 mg of active substance .
The other ingredients are lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose , magnesium stearate, krispovidon . The tablet contains from 5 mg mixture of Pigment Yellow 22812 . A tablet contains 10 mg of a mixture of beige pigment 27215