BIOZAC 10 mg. 28 capsules
BIOZAC 10 mg. 28 capsules
BIOZAC capsules of 10 mg capsule 10 mg BIOZAC
Each capsule contains as Biozac active substance of Fluoxetine hydrochloride - 11.18 mg, equivalent to 10 mg Fluoxetine and excipients: lactose, microcrystalline cellulose and magnesium old, hard gelatin capsule ? 4
Biozac is produced in the form of solid capsules.
Biozac represents a psychotropic agent with antidepressant properties expressed. Its action is due to the influence of endogenous substances (mediators) in the central nervous system, primarily focus neurotransmitter serotonin, which is essential in disease processes in depression.
Biozac is used to treat the following diseases:
- Depression. It is indicated for the treatment of depression with or without the presence of symptoms of anxiety and in the case where no suppressive effect;
- Obsessive - compulsive disorders;
- Bulimia Nervosa. Biozac is used to reduce relapse of overeating and vomiting samopredizvikano.
These include diseases and conditions under which the adoption of Biozac can lead to worsening of the disease or serious adverse reactions. Tell your doctor if you have the following warnings:
- Known hypersensitivity to fluoxetine or excipients;
- Severe renal failure (clearance <10 ml / min);
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding;
- Co-administration of monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), (e. Moclobemide), used for the treatment of depression and Parkinson's disease.
As with the use of any other medicinal product and the adoption of Biozac may experience the following side effects:
- At the beginning of treatment often can be observed headache, anxiety, nervousness, sleep disturbances, tremors of the hands, nausea, vomiting, sweating.
- In adopting higher doses may appear sleepiness, fatigue, dizziness, visual disturbances, itching, decreased ability to concentrate, diarrhea or constipation.
- In rare cases, some patients may complain of urinary abnormalities, decreased body weight, difficulty breathing, changes in libido, impotence, taste disturbances, skin rashes, low blood pressure.
If any of these symptoms or other unexpected and included in the package, it is necessary to immediately consult a doctor!
Medicaments and other types of interactions
Biozac has the ability to interact with many other medicines. It is therefore necessary that you tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking to comorbidities. Biozac should be administered simultaneously or with an interval of at least 14 days with the drugs MAO-inhibitors (e.g.. Moclobemide), due to the risk of serious adverse reaktsii.Biozak should not be administered concurrently with other psychotropic drugs (antipsychotics - haloperidol, clozapine and the like) and tranquilizers (diazepam, alprazolam and the like) because of possible serious adverse reactions or toxic effects.
When treated with Biozac not recommended adoption of prdodukti drug to treat seizures (carbamazepine, phenytoin and the like). Adoption of medicinal products for treatment of abnormal clotting (anticoagulants) simultaneously with Biozac can lead to exaggerated effects of the first and the risk of bleeding;
Biozac should not be taken together with cardiac glycosides (napr.digitoksin, digoxin) .Biozak may alter the therapeutic effect of antidiabetics (glibenclamide) and therefore may need to adjust their dozirovka.Po time of adoption of Bizoak should to consume alcohol.
Pregnancy and lactation
Biozac (fluoxetine) is excreted in significant amounts in breast milk that can affect the baby. Dosing should be interrupted during karmene.Upotrebata of Biozac not recommended during pregnancy. It is necessary to immediately tell the doctor if pregnancy occurs.
Effects on ability to drive and use machines
Biozac like any other antidepressant agent can affect the ability to concentrate attention refleksite.Pri use Biozac should not drive or engage in activities requiring active attention.
dose, dosing interval and duration of intake of Biozac be determined by your doctor. The therapeutic effect occurs after 2-4 weeks. The dose may be from 20 to 80 mg per day depending on the disease and the therapeutic otgovor.Ne must change the dosage or discontinue the treatment without consultation with the doctor!
Biozac is contraindicated for use in children. PredoziraneV case of overdosage occurs nausea and vomiting, as well as symptoms of arousal of the central nervous system. It is necessary to immediately consult a doctor!
Medicinal product should be stored in dry, protected from light at a temperature below 25 ° C. Keep out of reach of children! Shelf life
The shelf life of the product is indicated on the packaging.
Do not take this medicine after the expiry of the deadline date!