BIOPRAZOL. 20 mg. 14 capsules
BIOPRAZOL. 20 mg. 14 capsules
Each capsule contains Bioprazol : drug Omeprazole - 20 mg; neutral microgranules of sugar and starch , mannitol, sodium starch glycollate , hydroxypropyl methylcellulose phthalate , sodium lauryl sulfate , hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, talc , Eudragit .
Bioprazol is produced in the form of capsules.
Bioprazol ( omeprazole ) is representative of a new class of anti-ulcer agents which suppress gastric acid secretion by inhibiting H + - K + -ATPase , the so-called proton pump in the parietal cells.
Bioprazol administered for the treatment of the following diseases: Gastroesophageal reflux disease ; duodenal and benign gastric ulcer ; non-ulcer dyspepsia ; gastric , duodenal ulcers and gastro -intestinal erosions in treatment with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents ; treatment of infection with Helicobacter pylory in peptic ulcer disease ; syndrome Zollinger - Ellison.
Hypersensitivity to omeprazole.
Bioprazol well tolerated. Side effects were usually mild and transient.
There have been isolated cases of :
- Skin rash , sensitivity to light :
- Gastrointestinal disorders : constipation, nausea, vomiting , flatulence and abdominal pain , sometimes disorder;
- Headache , fatigue , dizziness, weakness, dizziness , insomnia ;
- Dry mouth ;
- Pain in joints and muscles. Those effects subside after stopping treatment .
If any of these symptoms or other unexpected and not included in the package , it is necessary to immediately consult a doctor !
Medicaments and other types of interactions
Bioprazol capsules may slow elimination of diazepam , phenytoin and warfarin from the body ; No interaction between Bioprazol and phenacetin , theophylline , caffeine , propranolol , metoprolol , cyclosporine , lidocaine, estradiol, amoxicillin or antacids . No evidence of interaction with piroxicam , diclofenac or naproxen . Absorption of Bioprazol not influenced by food or alcohol .
Pregnancy and lactation
Not recommended treatment Bioprazol during pregnancy and lactation.
Effects on ability to drive and use machines
No evidence of reduced ability to concentrate when taking Bioprazol .
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease .. The recommended dose is 1 capsule Bioprazol 20 mg daily for 4 weeks. When unsatisfactory results , treatment may continue for 4-8 weeks
- Duodenal and benign gastric ulcers. It is recommended that treatment with 1 capsule 20 mg Bioprazol . Duodenal ulcer is suggested to 4 weeks of treatment , a gastric ulcer - 8 weeks. In severe cases, the dose was increased to 2 capsules of 20 mg Bioprazol .
- Non-ulcer dyspepsia . The usual dose of 1 capsule Bioprazol 20 mg daily for 2-4 weeks, depending on the symptoms.
- Gastric, duodenal ulcer and gastrointestinal erosions in treatment with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents . It is recommended that one capsule 20 mg daily Bioprazol , leading to a rapid resolution of symptoms and healing within 4 weeks. If the effect is not sufficient , the treatment may be continued for 4 weeks.
- Treatment of infection with Helicobacter pylory in peptic ulcer disease . Make a treatment course with 2 capsules Bioprazol 20 mg once daily or 20 mg 1 capsule Bioprazol 20 mg twice daily in combination with other antibiotics.
- Syndrome Zollinger - Ellison. It is recommended that treatment with 60 mg omeprazole daily. ( 3 capsules Bioprazol ) . The duration of treatment can be determined by the attending physician .
In patients c hepatic impairment , the maximum dose is 1 capsule Bioprazol 20 mg. Administer fasting , a single dose - morning. You should not change the dosage without consulting a doctor ! Children: Possible use of the drug in children over 2 years.
No overdose .
The medicine should be stored in a dark place, away from direct sunlight at temperatures below 25 ° C.
After opening the capsule can be used for 1 month if stored in the above-described conditions .
Keep out of reach of children!
The shelf-life of the drug is indicated on the packaging.
Do not take the medicine after the expiry of the deadline date !