BIOLIN 100 mg. 30 tablets
BIOLIN 100 mg. 30 tablets
Each tablet contains Biolin as active substance 100 mg nimesulide, and the following inactive ingredients: lactose monohydrate, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal hydrated silica, magnesium stearate, and hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
• PHARMACEUTICAL FORM
• Pharmacotherapeutic group
• WHAT IT IS USED
Biolin used for treatment of:
Osteoarthritis, extra-rheumatic diseases, pain and inflammation after surgery and acute injury, menstrual cramps.
• WHEN SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN BIOLIN
This medicine should not be taken in the following cases:
- Hypersensitivity to the product
- Patients with severe liver or kidney disease
- Patients with active or recurrent gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer and inflammatory bowel disease
- Patients with a history of gastrointestinal bleeding
- Patients with severe coagulation disorders
- Patients with congestive heart failure
- Patients with intracranial kravoizli
- Rhinitis, urticaria, asthma or patients with known hypersensitivity to NSAIDs
- Patients receiving daily concentrated alcohol
- Children under 15 years
- Pregnancy and lactation
When in doubt ALWAYS ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
• SPECIAL WARNING
Biolin should be used with caution in patients with hepatic, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and renal diseases, diseases of the blood coagulation and those with high blood pressure. In women at risk of impaired reproductive function (as with all NSAIDs) .For use the minimum effective dose for a short time reduces the risk of adverse efekti.Pri adults not recommended to use and need to be monitored hepatic and renal functions.
Side effects may occur with treatment kraktkotrayno - up to 1 month.
Biolin should not be used in patients who abuse alcohol. There is an increased risk of encephalopathy (Reye's syndrome).
Treatment with biolin should immediately stop:
- In patients with changes in liver function (reduced appetite, nausea, vomiting, jaundice, elevated liver transaminases, bilirubin, alkaline phosphatase and gamma-GTP). In these cases, no longer used; the occurrence of visual disturbances;
• interactions with other medicines and other forms of interaction
- When administered with fenofibrate, salicylic acid, valproic acid, warfarin, lithium, tolbutamide possible enhance the toxicity of biolin.
- Biolin of hepatotoxicity is increased with concurrent administration of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. Careful use of biolin in combination with other drugs that are known to damage the liver.
- Biolin may increase the toxicity of methotrexate, cyclosporin, and salicylic acid.
- Biolin reduced diuretic effect nafurosemid. Biolin decreased diuretic and antihypertensive effects of loop, potassium-sparing and thiazide diuretics and ACE inhibitors.
- Risk of bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract is increased in combination with calcium channel blockers.
- Efficacy of theophylline decreased when administered with biolin.
- Concurrent use with sulfonylurea antidiabetic agents have a risk of reduced blood sugar levels.
To avoid possible interactions between several medicinal products, always inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking other medicines.
• Pregnancy and lactation
Biolin should not be taken during pregnancy and lactation. Safety and effectiveness in children have not yet been established.
During pregnancy and lactation Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking medicinal products
HOW TO TAKE BIOLIN
• Method and route of administration
Tablet biolin drink a glass of water.
in adults and children over 15 godiniBiolin take 1 tablet 2 times daily for a period of 3 to a maximum of 7 days. Once should not take more than 2 tablets. The maximum daily dose of 400 mg (4 tablets) in explicit prescription for no more than 1 to 3 days.
Upon treatment with biolin most often found the following side effects: discomfort from the gastrointestinal (nausea, pain, diarrhea, constipation, gastrointestinal bleeding, ulcers, stomatitis); by the liver (changes in liver function, severe hepatic reactions, including stagnation of bile and fulminant hepatitis); of the skin (redness, rashes, itching and occasionally syndrome Stevens-Johnson and toxic epidermal necrolysis); nervous system and sensory organs (drowsiness, dizziness, lethargy, headache, disorientation and occasionally ocular reactions); from the hematopoietic system (thrombocytopenia, encephalopathy, pancytopenia, granulocytopenia); by the urinary system (oliguria, edema, cases of hematuria and renal failure); and respiratory (hypersensitivity reactions, shortness of breath and asthma).
When using the minimum effective dose for a short time reduces the risk of adverse reaktsii.Pri elderly patients is not recommended long-term treatment and should be monitored for liver and kidney functions.
DO NOT hesitate to ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice INFORM THEM OF ANY unwanted or unpleasant effects you noticed AND NOT listed in this leaflet.
1, 2 or 3 blisters of PVC / alum.folio with 10 tablets in cardboard boxes
Store in a dry, protected from light, at temperatures below 25 ° C. Keep out of reach of children.
• DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT AFTER THE DATE on the external packaging
Shelf life 3 years.