BIOCARDIN 50mg. 30 tablets
BIOCARDIN 50mg. 30 tablets
What is Biocardin
- Coated tablets
Biocardin contains the active substance Dipyridamole -50 mg in one wrapped tabletka.Sadarzha following inactive (auxiliary) Excipients: lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, magnesium stearate, sugar, colloidal silicon dioxide, talc, titanium dioxide, coloring agents (E122, E124 and E110) and others.
How does Biocardin
Biocardin alter the ability of so-called "platelets" which are normally responsible for the clotting of blood, for example for injury. In various diseases, or after surgery, they can lead to blood clotting and the formation of clots. Biocardin counteract the formation of such clots.
What is it used Biocardin
Prevention of thromboembolic complications, alone or in combination with aspirin in ischemic heart disease; with cerebrovascular disease to reduce the risk of stroke; after cardiac surgery - coronary artery bypass surgery.
Marketing Authorisation Holder and Manufacturer
INBIOTECH Bulgaria, Sofia 1000. Triaditca N 5-A
INBIOTECH Bulgaria, Sofia 1000. Triaditca N 5-A Pharma-AD, Dupnitsa,. Neophyte Rilski ?13
Before you take Biocardin
You can start taking Biocardin only after consulting a doctor.
You should not take Biocardin, if:
• Do hypersensitivity to dipyridamole and / or have shown some sort of unusual or allergic reaction to any of the inactive ingredients of the tablets;
• Have demonstrated severe generalized sclerosis;
• Have a myocardial infarction in the acute stage;
• For children under 12 years;
Tell your doctor before you start taking Biocardin if:
• You have established heart disease - angina;
• You have found a narrowing of the aorta;
• If you have recently had a heart attack;
• You have established high-speed heart failure;
• Have established myastenia gravis (paralysis of cross-striated muscle);
• Have a disability circulation of the heart;
• You have very low blood pressure;
• Are you pregnant or have reasonable grounds to believe that you are pregnant, or are breast-feeding because the drug passes into breast milk;
Have a serious disease associated with bleeding (hemophilia) or increased bleeding; plan manipulation that can affect your tendency to bleed - eg. ambulatory surgery, tooth extraction, etc..
Drugs or substances that may affect the operation of BiocardinInformirayte your doctor or pharmacist about all medicines that you are planning to take the time of adoption of Biocardin.Mozhe need to change the dosage or even stop any medicines.
• Biocardin may enhance the vasodilatory effect of adenosine to increase its toxicity, which is manifested by vomiting, lower blood pressure. You can enhance the effect of acenocoumarol, aspirin and heparin;
• Biocardin should not be used concurrently with NSAIDs such as ibuprofen, naproxen, ketoprofen, indomethacin, piroxicam, therefore increasing the risk of bleeding in the stomach;
• It should not be used simultaneously with certain antibiotics: cefamandole, carbenicillin (karboksipenitsilini), cefoperazone;
• Coadministration of Biocardin with theophylline, aminophylline or caffeine can weaken its effect.
• It should not be used concurrently with Valproate and other derivatives of valproic acid due to increased risk of bleeding.
• High doses of dipyridamole increases toxicity of methotrexate.
• Dipyridamole increases the emission of fluorouracil in the kidneys and lowered plasma levels.
How to properly accept Biocardin
Coated tablets are taken with a small amount of water 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. Dosage and duration of treatment with Biocardin determined by your doctor.
What is the usual dose
The recommended adult dose as a prophylactic antiplatelet agent is 2 coated tablets (100 mg), three times daily, taken orally before meals. In children over 12 years, the dose is determined by the doctor.
In the combined administration c aspirin at doses up to 325 mg daily, dipyridamole is administered in a dose of 1 coated tablet (50 mg) 3 times daily. This treatment can last very long.
What you need to do if you forget to take a dose
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If there about 4 hours of the next dose, skip the missed and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take double the dose.
What to do in overdose
• Tell your doctor or seek emergency care;
• must immediately discontinue acceptance of Biocardin,
• The signs of intoxication are the result of hypotension (drop in blood pressure). It is possible to show loss of balance, vomiting, slurred speech, diarrhea, decreased physical activity.
What are the possible side effects of Biocardin
• Stop taking this medicine and seek emergency medical attention if you experience an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing, swelling of the lips, tongue or face, rashes);
• More common may be mild side effects: drowsiness, stomach upset, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, headache, rash. Continue taking the medicine, but definitely contact your doctor;
• You may experience other side effects other than those listed. They may gradually disappear with time as your body gets used to the medicine. However, tell your doctor if they continue and are troublesome.
Keep at temperatures below 25 ° C
Protect from light and moisture
Keep out of reach of children.
4 years from date of manufacture;
Do not use after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
Primary packaging: blister PVC / aluminum foil 30 coated tablets.
Outer packing: carton box containing one or three blisters together with a package leaflet.