BETADERM ointment 15 g
BETADERM ointment 15 g
Drugs Betamethasone 0.5 mg / g (as Betamethasone dipropionate) Gentamicin 1.0 mg / g (as Gentamicin sulphate)
Excipients: Liquid paraffin, lanolin alcohols, cetostearyl alcohol, butylated hydroxytoluene, butylated white Vaseline.
Properties and action
Medicinal product for use vyrhu kozhata.Sastavkite of Betaderm ointment combined exhibit activity in the treatment of hyperkeratotic inflammatory skin lesions of allergic origin, complicated by bacterial infektsii.Betametazol dipropionate is a synthetic fluorinated derivative of hydrocortisone; very strong anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, antiallergic efekt.Blokira output factors that cause inflammation.
Gentamicin sulphate is an aminoglycoside antibiotic. Inhibits the growth of streptococci, staphylococci and Gram-negative bacteria.
Betaderm ointment is applied in dry inflammation of the skin, mainly allergic nature, complicated by secondary bacterial infections and associated 'with hyperkeratosis, pruritus or intense allergic reactions, especially in atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, lichen simplex hronikus, hyperkeratotic eczema, psoriasis, allergic contact dermatitis, cutaneous lupus erythematosus, erythema multiforme.Betaderm ointment is administered at the beginning of treatment for a short period of time and a small area of skin.
Betaderm ointment should be applied for bacterial, viral and fungal infections of the skin, acne vulgaris and rosacea, perioral dermatitis, after prophylactic vaccines and in the case of a hypersensitivity of clobetasol propionate or glucocorticosteroids, but also in cases of hypersensitivity to constituents . Do not use in children under 12 years of age.
• You may experience acne, steroid-induced purpura, stunted growth of the epidermis, atrophy of the subcutaneous tissue, dry skin, hypertrichosis and hair loss, discoloration or discoloration of the skin, telangiectasias, perioral dermatitis, folliculitis, stretch marks on the skin, secondary infection.
• Sometimes it may appear urticaria or maculopapular rash or worsening of already damaged surfaces.
• After applying for covering bandage may appear serious systemic effects, resulting in the appearance of edema, hypertension, and decreased immunity.
• After topical application in the area of the eyelid may occur glaucoma and cataracts.
During treatment with glucocorticosteroids, patients should not be vaccinated against smallpox. Advised and other immunizations, especially in long-term treatment of large skin surfaces due to the risk of lack of antityalomediiran immunological response.
Dosage and method of administration
A thin layer of ointment is applied on the surface of the skin lesions, more often 1-2 times den.Da not apply in prevrazka.Lechenieto not continue without interruption for longer than two weeks.
It is possible, after prolonged treatment, and application over large skin surfaces. Manifested as edema, hypertension, weakening of the immune system. Symptoms resolve after stopping drug administration.
Special warnings and special precautions for use
• Apply only on prescription.
• Do not apply bandage covering due to increasing temperature and humidity of the skin.
• Do not use in other disease unless specified by your doctor.
• In case of prolonged application on large areas, increased frequency of ADRs (adverse events) and the possibility of occurrence of edema, hypertension, hyperglycemia and weakening of the immune system.
• In case of infection in the treatment, the physician must appoint an appropriate antibacterial or antifungal therapy. If symptoms of infection does not regress, the application of the ointment to stop to cure the infection.
• Do not apply on the face without a prescription from a doctor. If your doctor prescribes the treatment of facial skin strictly follow his instructions because of increased absorption and higher likelihood of ADRs as telangiectasias, atrophy of the subcutaneous tissue in the mouth, even after short-term administration. Avoid application to the eyelids or surrounding area in glaucoma patients with small or large filtration angle and in patients with cataract, because of the possibility to intensify the symptoms of the disease.
• Use with caution in existing atrophy of the subcutaneous tissue, especially in elderly patients.
• The patient immediately inform your doctor about any ADRs occurring during treatment.
• Do not use for longer than prescribed.
Pregnancy and lactation
In pregnant and lactating women is not recommended.
Effects on ability to drive and use machines
Medicinal product not limited psychomotor skills, the ability to drive and use machines.
Special precautions for storage
Do not store above 25 ° S.Da Keep out of reach of children
Aluminum tube, 15g, packed in a cardboard box with all the necessary markings and information leaflet.