Amiodarone. 200 mg. 30 tablets
Amiodarone. 200 mg. 30 tablets
Each tablet contains: Amiodarone hydrochloride 200 mg and inactive ingredients: corn starch, sodium glycolate, copolyvidone VA 64, mannitol SD 200, anhydrous colloidal silica 200, talc and magnesium stearate.
Amiodarone is an antiarrhythmic drug class III. Acting vasodilating coronary and peripheral vessels. By reducing the resistance in the coronary vessels and the heart rate, it reduces the needs and the oxygen consumption of the heart muscle and thus relieving the heart activity.
Prevention and treatment of ventricular arrhythmias, including prevention and treatment of life-threatening hemodynamic instability leading to ventricular tachycardia tahikardii.Za treat supraventricular arrhythmias: atrial fibrillation and flutter; AV - nodal tachycardias; tachycardia in WPW syndrome. Contraindications: Amiodarone does not apply to:
- Slow pulse - different forms of blocking electrical impulses in the heart;
- Disorders of the thyroid gland;
- Hypersensitivity to iodine
Amiodarone drug you take can cause symptoms of some side effects. They are dependent on the dose and duration of treatment. It is recommended that the use of the lowest effective dose for the avoidance of side effects.
• In some patients it is possible occurrence of bradycardia (slow heart rate). If your heart rate falls below 55 beats per minute, seek medical advice.
• It is possible to increase the sensitivity of skin pigmentation occur.
• In rare cases, you may experience the following disorders: nausea, vomiting, loss of taste, diarrhea.
• In patients with neurological diseases is possible drug cause sleep disturbances, headaches, muscle weakness, dizziness.
If these side effects or other interference seek the advice of your doctor. Interactions:
The appointment of amiodarone if you are taking other medicines, report it Vashiyalekuvasht doctor.
• Carefully combined with amiodarone calcium channel blockers (verapamil and diltiazem); Beta - blockers (propranolol); diuretics.
• Amiodarone increases the effect of digoxin and anticoagulant effects of warfarin and acenocoumarol.
• In their joint use Amiodarone enhances the effects of many antiarrhythmic agents of Class I (quinidine, procainamide, flecainide).
Precautions for use
• Important when amiodarone is promptly inform your doctor if you experience side effects or other interference.
Pregnancy and lactation
Amiodarone crosses the placenta and is found in the milk of lactating women. Not recommended for use during pregnancy and lactation. Effects on ability to drive and use machines No data on ability to drive and use machines requiring caution.
Dosage and method of administration
Dosage and duration of treatment is determined by your doctor. Follow the prescribed dosage! Dosages given below are indicative only:
• loading doses - from 600 to 1 200 mg / day for 1 to 2 weeks.
• Effective maintenance therapy - to 400-800 mg / day for 1 month.
• Maintenance - 200 mg / day - 5 days a week (2 days pause).
Dry and dark place at a temperature below 25 ° C. Shelf life: 3 (three) godini.Da not use after the expiration of the shelf!