1 g of cream contains 50 mg Aciclovir
Excipients: poloxamer 407, cetostearyl alcohol, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, liquid paraffin, propylene glycol, fenileilov alcohol, purified water.
Cream against herpes contains the active substance Aciclovir, having a high antiviral activity. Shingles is an infection caused by a microorganism called herpes simplex virus (HSV) and varicella zoster virus (VZV).
After entry of the drug into infected with herpes cell terminates the further development of the virus without affecting normal cellular processes.
For the treatment of:
• HSV (type I and II), viral infections of the skin;
• primary and recurrent genital herpes;
• cold sores.
The use of Aciclovir cream is contraindicated in patients hypersensitive to acyclovir or to other ingredients of the cream.
• Very rarely a local irritant effect.
• Some patients may obtain transient stinging, mild drying and scaling of the skin after application of the cream.
• There may be rare cases of contact dermatitis, redness and itching.
Rashes disappear with discontinuation of the drug.
DRUG AND OTHER INTERACTIONS:
No data on the interaction of the cream with other drugs.
For external use only!
Do not apply to eyes, mouth and vagina!
• Wash hands before and after treatment of herpes!
• Do not rub your eyes!
• Do not pop the bubbles and not picking a scab!
• Avoid kissing and especially children!
• No risk of application of Aciclovir cream during pregnancy and lactation.
• The cream does not affect the ability to drive and use machines that require caution.
It is important to use a cream against herpes as soon as you feel the typical itching.
ATSIKLOVIR cream should be applied 5 times a day at 4-hour intervals (no night dose). To use a sufficient amount of cream so as to better cover all infected site.
Treatment should be continued for 5 days. If you do not receive healing can continue to 10 days. If final cure has not occurred after 10 days or herpes has deteriorated, consult a doctor.
In infections of the sex organs are recommended approximately 1 cm strip of ointment of 10 cm2 area of each of 3 hours (6 times a day) for 7 days.
In patients with more frequent and severe infections of herpes simplex and herpes of the lips, prophylactic use of the cream twice daily to control the disease.
Administration of aciclovir cream does not eliminate the virus and reduce the frequency of relapses.
At temperatures below 25oC.
2 (two) years from date of manufacture.
Do not use it after expiration date!
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!