ANAROMAT. 1 mg. 28 tablets
Anaromat works by reducing the concentration of a hormone called estrogen produced by your body. This is accomplished by blocking the naturally occurring in the body's compound (enzymes) named "aromatase".
ANAROMAT. 1 mg. 28 tablets
What Anaromat and what it is used?
Anaromat contains a substance called " anastrozole ." It belongs to a group of medicines called " aromatase inhibitors" . Anaromat used for treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women .
Anaromat works by reducing the concentration of a hormone called estrogen produced by your body. This is accomplished by blocking the naturally occurring in the body's compound ( enzymes) named " aromatase " .
2 . What you should know before using Anaromat ?
Do not use Anaromat
• if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to anastrozole or any of the other ingredients of the product (see section 6) ;
• if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
If you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking Anaromat .
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Anaromat :
- If you still have menstruation and menopause are ;
- If you are taking medicines that contain estrogen or tamoxifen (see section entitled " Other medicines and Anaromat " ) ;
- If you have had reduced bone density (osteoporosis ) ;
- If you have liver problems or kidney problems ;
If you are not sure if any of these apply to you, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before you start taking Anaromat ;
If you go into hospital , tell the staff that you are taking Anaromat .
Children and adolescents
Anaromat should not be given to children and adolescents.
Other medicines and Anaromat
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking , have recently taken or take any other medicines , including medicines obtained without a prescription. This includes medicines you can buy without a prescription and herbal medicines. The reason for this is that Anaromat can affect the way some medicines work and some medicines can affect the way Anaromat .
Anaromat not take if you are taking medicines:
- Which are used in the treatment of breast cancer (selective estrogen receptor modulators ) , which contain tamoksifsi . Under their action Anaromat can stop working in the right way ;
- Which contain the estrogen and used for conducting hormone replacement therapy ( HRT) .
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking medicines known as " releasing hormone analogues of luteinizing hormone (LI IRII)" ( gonadorelin , buserelin , goserelin , leuprorelin and griptorelin ) . These drugs are used to treat breast cancer , some gynecological conditions and infertility .
Anaromat with food, drinks and alcohol
No matter whether you are taking Anaromat fasting , during or after a meal .
Pregnancy, lactation and fertnlntet
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, you may be pregnant or planning to become pregnant , ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
Anaromat not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Stop Anaromat if you become pregnant , and talk to your doctor.
Driving and using machines
Not expected Anaromat affect your ability to drive or use tools or machines. Yet while taking Arimidex some people may sometimes feel weakness or drowsiness. If this happens to you , seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist .
Anaromat contains lactose
If your doctor has told you that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this product.
3 . How to take Anaromat ?
Always take Anaromat exactly as your doctor tells you . If you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- The usual dose is one tablet once daily.
- Try to take your tablet at the same time each day.
- Swallow the tablet whole with a sufficient amount of water .
Take Anaromat until your doctor tells you to stop. Anaromat treatment is long and may need to take medication for several years.
If you take more dose Anaromat
If you take more Anaromat dose , contact your doctor.
If you forget to take Anaromat
Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose. Take your next dose as prescribed.
If you stop taking Anaromat
Do not stop taking this medication even if you feel better, unless your doctor tells you to do so.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
4 . Possible side effects
Like all medicines, Anaromat can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them .
Very common side effects (affects more than 1 in 10 people)
Headache , Hot flashes , nausea , skin rashes , pain or stiffness in the joints Inflammation of the joints ( arthritis ), bone loss (osteoporosis ) Feeling weak .
Common side effects (affects 1 to 10 users in 100)
Loss of appetite Increased levels of cholesterol in your blood. This is detected by blood Drowsiness , carpal tunnel syndrome ( tingling , pain, coldness , weakness in parts of your arm ) , diarrhea , vomiting, changes in blood tests that show how your liver Thinning Hair ( Hair Loss ) Allergic (hypersensitivity) reactions involving the face , lips or tongue , bone pain , vaginal dryness , vaginal bleeding ( usually within the first few weeks of treatment - talk to your doctor if bleeding continues ) .
Uncommon side effects ( affects 1 to 10 users in 000 I )
• Changes in certain blood tests that check how your liver (GGT ( gamaglutamiltransferaza ) and bilirubin) ;
• Inflammation of the liver (hepatitis) ;
• Urticaria (hives) ;
• Block any of the fingers into a bent position .
Rare side effects (affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000 )
• A rare inflammation of the skin, which may comprise red spots or blisters ;
• Skin rash caused by hypersensitivity (that may be of an allergic or anaphylactoid reaction ) ;
• Inflammation of small blood vessels causing red or purple discoloration of the skin . Very rarely can be symptoms of joint pain , stomach and kidney , it is known as " purpura Henoch - Schonlein purpura ."
Very rare side effects (affects less than 1 person in 10 000 dupsh )
• Extremely severe skin reaction with ulcers or blisters on the skin. This reaction is known as " Stevens- Johnson syndrome " ;
• Allergic (hypersensitivity) reactions with swelling of the throat which may cause difficulty in swallowing or breathing . This is known as " angioedema " ;
• If any of these effects occur to you , call an ambulance or go to the doctor - you may need urgent treatment.
Effects on bone
Anaromat lowers the concentration of the hormone estrogen in your body. This can lead to a reduction in the mineral content of the bone . Your bones can become weak and prone to fracture. Your doctor will approach these risks according to treatment guidelines for maintaining bone health in women who are postmenopausal . You should discuss the risks and treatment options with your doctor.
If you get any side effects, tell your doctor or pharmacist. This includes all listed in this leaflet .
5 . How to store Anaromat ?
No special storage conditions.
Keep out of reach of children!
Anaromat not use after the expiry date stated on the carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Do not dispose of medications in wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required . These measures will help to protect the environment.
6 . Package Contents and more information
What does Anaromat :
The active substance is anastrozole (anastrozole) I mg.
The other ingredients are lactose monohydrate, sodium starch glycolate, povidone, magnesium stearate. The composition of the film coat : macrogol , hypromellose , titanium dioxide , purified water .
Anaromat looks like and contents of the pack
Anaromat are white , film-coated , round, biconvex tablet with "ANA" and "1 " on one side .
Anaromat film-coated tablets are available in the following sizes: 10 tablets in blister PVC / PE / PVDC / AL, 30 pcs ( 3 pcs) per carton of 14 tablets in blister PVC / PE / PVDC / AL, 28 in number ( 2 blisters ) in a cardboard box