ANALGIN. 500 mg. 20 tablets
ANALGIN. 500 mg. 20 tablets
Each tablet ANALGIN contains I Metamizole Sodium 500 mg.
- Effects of pain syndromes of different origin: headache, toothache, neuralgia, neuritis, myalgias, trauma, burns, post-operative pain, phantom pain, dysmenorrhea, renal and biliary colic.
- As anti-pyretic agent in the complex therapy of acute inflammatory diseases of the upper respiratory tract, tracheitis, and tracheobronchitis, infectious diseases.
Adults 250-500 mg 2-3 times daily. Maximum single dose - 1 g. Maximum daily dose - 3 g.
Children over the age of 15 ½ tablet 2-3 times daily.
Children under the age of 15 due to the lack of controlled trials in children under the age of 15 on the safety of metamizol, its use is not recommended in this age group. Metamizole should not be applied for longer than 3-5 days, or at higher dosages without consultation with the physician.
- Hypersensitivity to Metamizol and other pyrazolone derivatives; - Acute hepatic porphyria or glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency; - Severe liver or kidney disease; - Haematological disorders, such as aplastic anemia, agranulocytosis and leukopenia; - Pregnancy and lactation - Do not use in children under 15 years of age.
- During prolonged administration of metamizol necessary controlling blood count, including differential counts. - Should be appointed with caution in patients suffering from allergic diseases, patients with hypersensitivity to analgesics and NSAIDs.
- During prolonged administration of metamizol necessary controlling blood count, including differential counts. - Should be appointed with caution in patients suffering from allergic diseases, patients with hypersensitivity to analgesics and NSAIDs. - Metmizol should be used with caution in patients taking coumarin anticoagulants because of possible risk of bleeding. - Concomitant use Metamizol lowered plasma levels of cyclosporine. - The effects of metamizol is potentiated by tricyclic antidepressants, oral contraceptives, allopurinol. - Co-administration of metamizol and chlorpromazine can cause hypothermia. - Chloramphenicol and other myelotoxic products increase the risk of adverse reactions haemopoiesis. - Metamizole may be combined with atropine, hyoscyamine, other antispasmodics.
Pregnancy and lactation
Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- Blood and lymphatic system - changes in blood count (agranulocytosis, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia). The risk of agranulocytosis in Bulgaria amounted to 1.1 per 1 million patients receiving Metamizol for one week. - Disorders of the immune system - hypersensitivity reactions: urticaria, Quincke's edema, bronchospasm, hypotension, anaphylaxis (particularly after administration of metamizole parenteral or even orally to patients with known hypersensitivity to the product). - Respiratory disorders - provoking an asthma attack. - Gastrointestinal disorders - nausea, anorexia. - Renal - proteinuria, oliguria, polyuria, interstitial nephritis.
Formulation and packaging
10 tablets in a blister. 2 or 50 in the blister box.