ALODAGRA. 100 mg. 50 tablets
ALODAGRA. 100 mg. 50 tablets
ALODAGRA WHAT IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR ?
Alodagra belongs to the group of medicines called enzyme inhibitors , which control the rate at which the various chemical changes occur in the body.
Alodagra tablets used for long-term prophylactic treatment of gout , and can be used in other conditions associated with an elevated level of uric acid in the body , including kidney stones , and other types of kidney disease.
BEFORE YOU TAKE ALODAGRA
Do not take Alodagra and consult your doctor if :
- Are allergic to allopurinol or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- You have an attack of gout or have just had a bout of gout.
Take special care with Alodagra :
Before taking this medicine , talk to your doctor if you:
- You have kidney or liver problems. Your doctor may recommend a lower dose or ask you not to take medication daily. In addition, your doctor will monitor you more closely.
- You have heart problems or high blood pressure
- You have an attack of gout
Pregnancy and lactation
Ask your doctor before taking any medicine if you are pregnant , planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding.
DRIVE AND USE MACHINES
Allopurinol may cause drowsiness and dizziness and can affect your coordination. If you receive such complaints do not drive, operate machinery or perform hazardous activities.
Important information about some of the ingredients of ALODAGRA
This product contains lactose.
HOW TO TAKE ALODAGRA
The tablets should be swallowed whole , preferably with water or any liquid . You should take the tablets after meals. While being treated with this medicine , drink large amounts of fluids / 2-3 liters per day / usual dose is:
Initial dose : 100-300 mg daily
At the beginning of treatment, your doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory drug or colchicine , which can take over a month or longer , to prevent the attack of gouty arthritis.
You may need your dose Alodagra be adjusted addiction t the severity of your condition.
The maintenance dose is:
- Satsoyaniya light , 100-200 mg daily
- Moderately severe conditions 300-600 mg daily
- Severe conditions 700-900 mg daily.
If your dose exceeding 300 mg per day and and have gastrointestinal problems such as nausea or vomiting , your doctor may prescribe allopurinol several individual doses to reduce these complaints.
If you have serious kidney disease:
- You may be asked to picking up less than 100 mg daily
- Or you may be asked to take 100 mg at intervals greater than one day . If you are on dialysis two or three times a week , your doctor may prescribe a dose of 300 or 400 mg, which should take immediately after dialysis .
100-400 mg daily.
Treatment may be initiated with anti-inflammatory drug or colchicine , and the dose adjusted , if you have impaired renal or hepatic function , or may be divided into several doses , in order to reduce the gastrointestinal side effects .
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Stop taking Alodagra and call a doctor immediately if you experience:
- Unexpected skin reaction
The most frequent adverse reaction to allopurinol is skin rash .
If you have an allergic reaction , stop taking allopurinol and see a doctor immediately. Signs may include:
- Skin rash, skin peeling , sore lips and mouth
- Swelling of the face, hands, lips, tongue and throat
- Difficulty in swallowing or breathing
- Very rare symptoms may include sudden onset of wheezing, palpitations or chest tightness and collapse.
Do not take more tablets , unless recommended by your doctor .
Uncommon side effects:
nausea , vomiting, symptoms of allergic reactions including itchy rash, elevated liver function tests
Rare side effects:
joint pain or painful swelling of the groin , armpits or neck , jaundice, may affect the function of the liver or kidney stone formation in the urinary tract , symptoms include blood in the urine and pain in the abdomen, lumbar region or groin .
Very rare side effects:
fever, blood in the urine, change in the normal rhythm of the intestine or unusual odor in bowel movement , high blood fats , a sense of malaise , weakness , numbness, instability of the feet , inability to move muscles or loss of consciousness, tingling and numbness , convulsions, seizures or depressed mood , headache , dizziness, drowsiness or impaired vision, chest pain , high blood pressure or pulse zaboven , fluid retention leading to swelling mainly of the ankles enlarge breasts in men and women , altered sense of taste , cataracts , the occurrence of boils, hair loss or discoloration of hair, thirst , fatigue and weight loss, muscle aches .
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
What does Alodagra :
The active ingredient is allopurinol.
- Each tablet of 100 mg contains 100 mg of allopurinol
- Each tablet of 200 mg contains 200 mg of allopurinol
- Each tablet contains 300 mg allopurinol 300 mg
The other ingredients are lactose monohydrate , silica , colloidal anhydrous, maize starch , powdered cellulose , sodium starch glycolate, sodium lauryl sulphate, povidone K30 and magnesium stearate.