ACCEL. 5 mg. 30 tablets
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain due to a narrowing of the coronary arteries of the heart muscle or in a rare form of chest pain caused by a spasm of the coronary arteries of the heart muscle.
ACCEL. 5 mg. 30 tablets
Accel belongs to the group of medicines known as calcium channel blockers . Axl was used for the treatment of:
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain due to a narrowing of the coronary arteries of the heart muscle or in a rare form of chest pain caused by a spasm of the coronary arteries of the heart muscle .
If you have a high blood pressure , acting as ACCEL relaxes blood vessels so that the blood to flow through them more easily.
If you have angina , Accel works by improving blood flow to the heart muscle , which also gets more oxygen and as a result profiaktira chest pain . ACCEL not bring immediate relief of chest pain angina.
BEFORE YOU TAKE ACCEL
Do not take ACCEL :
- If you have very low blood pressure
- In a state of shock
- If you are hypersensitive to the active substance or to any of the excipients
- If you have heart failure after acute myocardial infarction
- If you have a narrowing of the aorta
- If you have unstable angina
Take special care with Accel :
- If you have a malfunction of the heart
- If you have impaired liver function
- If you are on dialysis
- If you are elderly and need a dose increase .
Axel should not be given to children and adolescents , as experience is insufficient.
Taking other medicines:
Please tell your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription. Always tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using or receiving any of the following medicines together with Axel :
- Ketoconazole , itraconazole / against infections by fungi / or ritonavid / AIDS drug / , as the concentration of amlodipine may be increased .
- Rifampicin, since the concentration of amlodipine may be decreased .
- Herbal products containing St. John's wort , as the concentration of amlodipine may be reduced .
- If you take other blood pressure lowering drugs and diuretics as amlodipine may enhance their action
Pregnancy and lactation :
You should take Axl only after instructions from your doctor.
If you are breastfeeding should not take ACCEL
Driving and using machines
Use of Axl possibly leading to undesirable effects such as dizziness , headache , fatigue, nausea , or which more or less can affect the safety of operation and traffic .
HOW TO TAKE ACCEL
Always take ACCEL exactly as your doctor tells you . You should consult with your doctor if you are unsure.
The usual dose is 5 mg daily. If necessary, after 2-4 weeks, the dose can be increased to 10 mg once daily .
The dose should be adjusted . Sledvayet doctor's instructions . Any escalation requires attention .
Impaired hepatic function:
The dose should be reduced. Follow the doctor's instructions .
The tablet should be taken with a glass of water .
Dividing the tablet 10 mg : taabletkata grasp with both hands , as the score remained away from the thumbs . To split the tablet into two parts , tap .
If you take more than you should
If you accidentally take too many tablets, may show the following symptoms: extreme dizziness and / or lightheadedness , shortness of breath , increased urination.
Consult department for injuries and ambulance to the nearest hospital or tell your doctor immediately .
If you forget to take ACCEL :
If you forget to take a tablet, you can still take it within 12 hours after the time you usually take your tablet . If it is more than 12 hours after the time when he had to take a tablet , you should not take the missed dose and your next tablet at the usual time. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose.
If you stop taking Accel .
Treatment should be stopped or changed only after consultation with your doctor.
If you have any other questions about the use of this product , ask your doctor or pharmacist.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Serious side effects:
Very rare - serious skin reactions , eg . inflammation and ulceration of the skin and swelling of the face , larynx, hands , legs and breathing problems
If you manifest any of these side effects, immediately tell your doctor .
Other side effects:
Very common - swelling of the ankles
Common - headache, drowsiness, dizziness , weakness , palpitations, nausea , dyspepsia , abdominal pain, face flushed with a sense of warmth , especially in early treatment
Uncommon - breast enlargement in men , malaise, dry mouth , trembling, itchy skin , increased sweating , visual disturbances, tinnitus , weakness , depression, rapid heart beat, angina vlashavane .
Low blood pressure, difficulty breathing , sneezing, cold symptoms , vomiting , constipation, swelling of the gums, skin rash, itching , rash, hives , hair loss , back pain and more.
Rare - confusion, mood changes , anxiety, elevated liver enzymes , jaundice , hepatitis
Very rarely - a reduced number of white blood cells and platelets , high blood sugar , neurological diseases , cough , gastrointestinal inflammation , inflammation of the pancreas , allergic with itching and rash .
WHAT ACCEL :
The active ingredient is amlodipine. Each tablet contains 5 mg or 10 mg of amlodipine
The other ingredients are cellulose microcrystalline , calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous, sodium starch glycolate / A / and magnesium stearate